All Comments on 'Porn War'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HiRezHiRezalmost 11 years ago
very good premise

I can tell when I enjoy a writer's voice, when I'm interested even if there's nothing overtly sexual going on. Keep it coming!

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Hoping for a Sequel

As always hot, but with an intriguing story line to support the sex. There seems to be so much more going on here. I hope to see more of these characters as the setting moves to NYC.

dlewdlewalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This was fantastic. The intrigue, the interaction between the characters, all great. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it!

You're very talented, thanks for writing and sharing.

UHA.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

The further adventures of 'Jasper' and 'Niles'?

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'Full Enjoyment By All Concerned'

You delivered on all the story tags. Although telescoped a bit early, I loved the surprise, ending the deception between Tim and Julian. I found humor from the two 'queen size' beds instead of king, the Raggedy Andy comment, through Tim's thought if Marty had a name for his whip. I also laughed about Marty's $50 & $100 gifts to Tim. What a cheap insulting bastard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...