Porno Chic: Susan Sarandon

Story Info
What if Susan Sarandon did porn?
947 words
3.95
15.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers

Note: Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

*****

We fade in on Susan sitting on a couch, wearing a white button-up blouse, a black mini-skirt, and black stockings, with her legs crossed.

"Well," a voice from off-screen says, "I'd like you all to meet my friend, Susan. Say hi, Susan."

Susan waves. "Hey."

"And can I just say, you are looking so fucking sexy, right now."

"Well, thank you."

"I'm kind of envious I'm not the one who'll be performing with you."

"Well, you and all the people watching this."

The voice laughs. "Yeah. Now, can I just say, you have amazing tits."

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"You think we could see them?"

"Oh, certainly." Susan unbuttons her blouse, then takes it off, revealing a black bra underneath.

"God, so hot." Susan then reaches behind her, and undoes the bra, then slides it off. "Oh, God, look at those." Susan starts to fondle and squeeze her breasts. "How sensitive are they?"

"Oh, very sensitive."

"You play with them a lot?"

"Oh, yeah." Susan says this breathily, as she squeezes them, and pinches her nipples.

"Can you lick your nipples?"

"Hell, I can suck them."

"Can you show us?"

"Of course." Susan holds one breast up to her face, and we get a close-up of her sucking her nipple.

"Oh, wow. Do you masturbate often?"

"Pretty often, yeah."

"You wanna masturbate right now?"

"Yeah, sure. Lemme just get this skirt off." Susan stands up, unzips the skirt, and it falls to the ground, revealing black panties underneath, which Susan also removes. She then sits back down, with her legs spread, and we get a close-up of her pussy, as she starts to finger it.

"God, I would love to just jam my tongue in there." We hear Susan sigh and moan, as her fingers probe her moist snatch, and rub her clit.

We pull back to a long shot of her masturbating, as a young guy wearing jeans and no shirt walks on camera. "Ah, Susan, I'd like you meet another friend of mine."

"Well, hello there," Susan says flirtatiously, as she continues fingering herself.

"Obviously, this is the young man you'll be working with today. You about ready, buddy?"

"Yeah," the young guy says, "I was just over there watching her."

"And did that make you hard?"

"God, yeah."

"Well," Susan says, beckoning with her finger, "bring that over here, then." Susan sits up, as the guy comes near, and puts her hand on the obvious bulge in his pants. "Ooh, you are ready, aren't you?" She rubs the bulge, causing him to sigh. "Well, let's see what you've got for me." She undoes the front of his jeans and opens them, and then pulls down the front of his boxers, and his big, throbbing dick pops out. "Oh, my!" She wraps her hand around the shaft, and slowly strokes it. "You want me to suck your cock?"

"Oh, yes please." We then get a close-up of Susan wrapping her lips around the guy's cock and sucking him off.

"Oh, wow!" the voice says. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, so fucking good." After a minute or so of this, we see, again in close-up, Susan take the young guy's balls in her mouth and suck on them, before going back to his dick. As she continues to blow him, it cuts to a low angle, as we see her again fingering her pussy.

"Hey, I think she wants you to return the favor."

Susan takes the cock out of her mouth, and says, smirking, "Oh, would you?"

Susan leans back on the couch, and spreads her legs, as the guy, after taking his jeans and boxers off, gets down in front of her, and we're treated to another close-up, as he starts eating out her moist pussy. The shot alternates between Susan, squeezing her tits, and her face screwing up, and the guy, either probing her pussy with his tongue, or flicking it on her throbbing clit. "Ohh...fuck," Susan sighs, pulling on her nipples.

This continues, until Susan moans, "God, I want that cock! Give it to me!"

We cut to a close up of the guy's cock penetrating Susan's cunt, and then thrusting in and out. "Ohh, God, yes!" It then cuts to an overhead shot, and we see Susan's tits bounce as the guy fucks her. He speeds up, and they start to whip around. "Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuck! Yes!" Susan suddenly arches her back, as she climaxes.

Cut again to a long shot, as the guy sits on the couch, and Susan lowers herself onto his cock, and rides him reverse cowgirl style. "Oh, God!" she moans, tilting her head back, "Your cock feels sooo good in my pussy!" The camera alternates between close-ups of his cock going in and out of her twat, long shots of them, and shots of her titties bouncing as they fuck. "Oh, fuck! FUCK!" she shrieks, as she again cums.

It cuts again to Susan squeezing the guy's cock between her tits, getting titty-fucked. "Yeah, give me that cum, baby," Susan whispers. The guy pulls out and jerks off over her tits, and then, groaning loudly, proceeds to shoot a copious amount of jism all over them. "Oh, fuck," she smirks, rubbing the cum into her breasts, "Nice." She again wraps her hand around his shaft, and then sucks on his swollen head, causing him to moan some more.

"You have a good time, Susan?"

"Oh, definitely."

"What about you?"

"Yeah," the guy says, catching his breath, "That was fucking great."

"Okay, well, I think that's a wrap." Susan waves at the camera, as it fades out.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers