Pornstar Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

"Well then, I might as well sexually harass you," he responded as he pulled out a knife and sliced through the sides of her thong. He lifted the panel of her thong away from her pussy and saw the newly shaved mount come into view with those succulent, gleaming pussy lips. He pulled the thong off her recently uncovered pussy, now she was a completely naked dish served up for his pleasure.

He leaned over, moving to her right breast and beginning to suck on her right nipple. At the same time, he glided his hand across that delicious belly and slid his fingers through her pussy lips and into her wetness. Cindy twisted her body and thrashed her head from side to side. She moaned at him, "I'm here like I'm supposed to be."

"With an open safe, secret papers out, and a micro camera taking photos. Please take your time," he murmured around her nipple as he fingered her cunt.

He kissed down her belly and gave a quick kiss on Cindy's pussy. She had lifted her head and was watching as he moved to lie between her legs. He dipped his head and ran his tongue through Cindy's pussy lips and he heard her gasp and then moan as he continued to run his tongue up and down her pussy lips. Cindy was panting and those tempting tits were heaving for breath as she felt her pussy clench and moisten with rapidly building passion.

He opened her pussy lips with his fingers and Cindy's' clit was already out of its hood and throbbed at him. He gave her clit a couple of quick licks and then looked at Cindy's face. Her eyes were on his and he saw that she wanted him to continue.

"Who do you work for" I queried.

"Oh, You ... I work for you ... Oohhh," she moaned.

He went back to her Clit and gave it several slow licks, then sucked it between his warm lips. Her hips came off the table and she cried out, "Oh stop... please stop."

"When you tell me who you work for," he said as he continued to suck and lick her. As he felt her stomach muscles begin to quiver, he backed off and went back up to nibble on her nipples.

"By the way, I won't let you cum until you tell me who you work for," he whispered around her aureole.

He put his hand over her mound and when he felt the quivering almost stop, he gave her clit three quick tweaks. Her hips came off the table, reaching for his fingers to make her cum. She screamed, "Oh please mooore.."

"As soon as you tell me, I will let you cum, but not before," he said as he moved down again and sucked her clit back between his lips. He had to quickly let go, because she was now on a hair trigger with her hips bouncing up and down, trying to get any stimulation that would allow her to cum.

"Tell me ... who do you work for?" he repeated as he slid a finger into her pussy, but he was careful not to touch her clit.

"Oh let me cum... please. I can't tell you," she begged.

He knew that if he kept her on the edge a little while longer, she would do anything he wanted. So he alternated fingers, lips, and tongue between her nipples, pussy and clit. He was careful to keep an eye on the shivering of her belly, and the pulsing of her pussy to make sure he kept her on the edge. Soon enough she started pleading, "Oh please let me cum, ohhhh god please.."

"Tell me or I'll never let you cum," he hissed softy.

As he looked up at her face, he noticed that she had beads of sweat on her face and her whole body had a shine from the strain on her. Her nipples were puckered into hard diamond-like points and her breaths were coming in heaving gasps.

He ran his finger into her pussy, but he knew that if he touched her clit, she would be lost in orbit. Her pussy was red from all of the blood and stimulation and there was a pool of her juice on the table.

"PPLLEAASE LET ME CUM, I'll tell you..."

He slid his finger slowly in and out of her, keeping the fire in her pussy as he said, "You have to tell me first."

"Ohhh, Israel ... Israel!"

He didn't believe her, but he thought he would move to another tactic. If keeping her from cumming didn't work let's try not being able to stop cumming as another torture. He sucked her clit into his mouth and started lashing it with his tongue. Her body exploded into a muscle constricting orgasm and her entire body came off the table in a massive backbend. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her breasts were quivering temptingly. Her belly muscles seized into knots and her pussy was grasping at his tongue.

As she gained her breath she let out an incredible scream of passion, " Ohh yess, I'M CUMMING, OH GOOOD!"

While she was in the throes of her orgasm, he went to the safe and picked up a 9" vibrator and brought it back to the coffee table. As her back settled to the table, he turned on the vibrator and slid it into her cunt. He angled it to scrape along her clit, and her back arched back off the table while she exploded into another massive cum.

"Oh again, oh god yes agaaain!"

"I don't believe you my dear, so I'm going to keep you cumming until you tell me the truth," he teased.

"The truth.. oh god.. AGAIN!"

He kept sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy and he would make sure to rub it against her clit. Meanwhile, he had his thumb caress and flick her clit while his mouth nibbled on her nipple. He also enjoyed grabbing the barbell in her pierced nipple and stretching her nipple out.

Cindy was bouncing up and down on the table. As soon as one orgasm would slack off and she would fall back to the table, another one would hit and her back would arch again. Her entire body was quivering and shaking with the distended muscles in her stomach and legs trembling, showing the strain. She would alternate from screaming out both to stop and to do more.

"OHHHHHHH GOD!"

She started cumming continuously, as one orgasm morphed into the next and she lost her breath as her mouth opened in a sensual cry. He kept sliding the vibrator in and out of her and then he bent over to suck her clit again.

"Tell me my dear, who do you work for?" he said.

"Ohhh I can't stop.. the truth.."

He kept working her pussy and now he pinched her nipples as well.

Cindy was dripping with sweat and I was really starting to worry that she was taking this too far, but she knew she needed to say her last line before I could let up on her. So he continued to stroke her clit with his tongue and he moved the vibrator in and out of her.

"Who do you work for" he repeated.

"AAGGGHHHHH FRANCE, FRANCE, OH YEESSS!"

"See that wasn't too hard was it, my dear? Now for the fun," he said as he moved up her body and gave her a kiss. He stood up and slipped off his pants and moved down between her legs to slide his huge cock into that tight, silky pussy. He really wanted to take it slow and love on her, but the script did not call for that.

So, once his cockhead was inside her, he slammed all the way up to her cervix, and she writhed again in an explosive orgasm.

"OH MY GOD, YESSSS... SHIT SO BIIGG ... AAHH SO DEEP ... CANT STOP CUMMING"

With Cindy clenched all around his cock, he levered himself up and began pounding his cock into her. She wasn't back from the last cum before she was blasted into yet another.

"AGAIN, PLEASE! ... OOHH GAWD AGAIN."

I really thought I was pushing Cindy too far because her body was in full seizure and her eyes had an unseeing glaze. I let go and started to bath her pussy with my cum and her body went into a different level with her arms and legs twitching and the rest of her body shaking uncontrollably. I rose up on my arms and finally said my last line, "Yeah, I always knew you were French."

The scene cut and faded to black.

I was still inside her twitching body, but I quickly pulled her face into my hands and started kissing her.

"Baby, Baby are you alright? ... Quickly, get the keys over her and unlock her," I shouted to the techs.

I saw her eyes beginning to focus again and I kept kissing her face. Her body was still twitching, but the spasms were diminishing.

"Baby ... Baby, come back to me!" I whispered.

They had her hands unlocked and were working on her legs when she finally she saw me and said.

"Sean ... Master? ... Master what happened?"

"I think I might have pushed you too far my love. You left me for a while."

"I felt like I was floating on a cloud of ecstasy, I wasn't scared because I knew you there with me. I know that when you're here Sean, I'll be safe. Did I do well master?"

"Oh yes my love. You were incredible, just like you always are."

I pulled out of Cindy, got up off the table, then bend down to pick her up and cradle her in my arms. She gave me a shy, happy smile and she cradled her head into my neck as I carried her back to the house.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12