Portrait of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so fucking good," he growled as she clenched and pulsed around him. "I'm gonna give you what you want," he muttered.

"Oh yes, I want to feel you come in me, Steve. Give it to me!" she cried.

Steve could hold on no longer. His heart pounding, he pulled her down onto him with a loud grunt as he unloaded his spunk into her; spurt after spurt of hot semen coated the walls of her pussy as he emptied his sacks inside her. Susanna squealed with delight.

"Yes, I can feel you coming inside me!" she squealed. "Oh fuck...I'm coming too...yes..."

She ground down onto him as her body shook with the force of her climax; Steve could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing his shaft, milking every last drop of come from him as she collapsed onto his chest, panting heavily.

They lay quietly, breath starting to regulate as their bodies recovered from the exertion. After a few moments, she stirred.

"So, how about we try another sketch then?" she chuckled.

*****

Steve supervised the men as they carried the portrait up the stairs and carefully hung it in the bedroom. It was still covered with a sheet, ready for the unveiling.

It had taken him a while to complete the painting. Every time he sat down to work, his mind was filled with memories of that tremendous afternoon and his cock would harden. In order to get any work done, he'd had to masturbate first to be able to tackle the portrait without feeling horny.

He sensed her enter the room behind him and walked to the wall, grabbing the corner of the sheet.

"Are you ready to see it then?" he asked nervously.

With a tug, the sheet fell from the frame, unveiling the piece in all its glory. She walked slowly towards it, studying it with intent. He'd captured them perfectly, the smooth curve of their bodies, the shine of their hair, the expressions of fulfilment; he'd even captured the shiny trails of come on their faces and the small trickle of semen that escaped her open pussy.

In fact, he'd captured them extremely well; Lisa had known instantly what had happened between them when Steve had 'accidentally' let her see the finished piece. That had been the final nail in the coffin of their relationship. Steve was glad; he'd felt guilty since that afternoon but had been unable to bring himself to finish it with her. Coincidentally, he'd found out that her 'work' excuse for missing his exhibition had, in fact, been a dirty weekend with one of her co-workers. The guilt soon dissipated.

"So, what do you think?" He turned to face Susanna, searching her face for a response.

"It's fantastic, darling," she smiled. "It's exactly what I wanted. And the perfect 'moving in' gift too."

She moved towards him sensuously. "I hope the removal men know where to put all your stuff," she chuckled. "Em's coming over now to see the painting. I think we're going to be occupied for a while..."

12