Posing for Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of an interesting sexual journey.
3.2k words
4.3
51.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home when I saw the advertisement in the window of the newsagents on Bridge Street, it read;

Local artist requires male model, must be of average height and build and between 30-40 years. Contact Anna on (01222) 1909 1222 – NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE.

Being an artists model was something that I had long fantasised about but had always assumed that one had to be slim and of an athletic build, so to see that there was an artist in the area that required an averagely sized model was too good an opportunity to pass up. I eagerly jotted down the name and number and walked as briskly as I could back to my car in order to ring her as soon as I could.

My hands were shaking as I dialled the number, to my surprise it was answered on only the second ring.

"Hello" said the voice at the other end of the line.

"Oh! hi, um... my name is Martin, I saw your ad in the window of Bridge Street News, I understand you are looking for a male model" I said nervously but trying my best not to do so.

"Yes, that's right, I've already seen a few men but I haven't made a decision on which one to use yet so if you'd like to come and see me at my studio I'd be happy to give you the once-over" she said.

"Ok, when would be good for you?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow afternoon?" she said.

"Um... fine, is it ok to come around some time after 4:30?" I said, that meant I could go there on my way home from work.

"Ok, sounds fine to me, I'd better give you my address..." she replied.

I made a note of the address of Anna's studio and headed for home, my head spinning.

The next day I had trouble concentrating at work and I watched on impatiently as the clock on the wall of my office gradually came around to 4:15, it was the longest day I had ever known. I was filled with a mix of excitement, nervousness and maybe even a hint of fear. But eventually the time came to leave the office and make my way over to Anna's studio for what felt like a date with destiny.

Anna's studio was in a small village few miles south of where I worked, as I pulled up outside the address she had given me on the outskirts of the village I hoped that I was brave enough to go through with it and not bottle out at the last minute. I took a deep breath, got out of the car, walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Ah, you must be Martin, please come in" said Anna, she looked like the typical arty type; mid-fifties, greying hair and she wore a long chain of brightly coloured beads around her neck.

We sat down in her living room where she conducted a short interview of sorts.

"Have you done any modelling before Martin?" she asked.

"No, never, but it's something I've often considered doing for quite some time although I never thought I'd get the opportunity seeing as I'm not exactly athletically built" I replied as honestly as I could.

"Well, in this case I definitely don't want someone who is athletically built!" chuckled Anna, "What I am after is a specimen of a more average man, one who is maybe a little overweight but without being obese, I want to show that an average man is actually just as beautiful as the idealised image portrayed in western media" she continued, "I will be using both male and female models to complete a body of work examining the relationship between men and women, both with each other and on their own and how they can possess an innate beauty which is all too overlooked by a perception that beauty can only be achieved by unnatural means such as excessive dieting, constantly working out at the gym or even by resorting to surgical enhancement".

"It all sounds like an interesting concept" I said in reply.

"An ambitious one too I might add, I haven't decided how many works I shall create for this collection but I shall be requiring to use the same model for at least the next five years or so" Anna said, "so if I decide to employ you we shall be getting to know each other pretty well!"

"Just out of interest, what exactly is the going rate for modelling sessions? Will I be paid per session or do I get a percentage of the sale of the completed painting?" I asked.

"Well basically, I tend to pay my models £20 per session, with each session lasting about two hours and then a cut of 15% of the sale price after that, which I hope you should find fairly reasonable for your services" she said, "I should like to point out however that I shall be requiring you to pose in the nude, I hope you don't have a problem with that".

My heart skipped a beat as she spoke, posing nude was exactly what I wanted to do, I only hoped that I had the guts to go through with it and not wimp out of it.

"No, not at all" I replied, "after all, I'm only human, I'm sure I haven't got anything you haven't seen before!"

"That's the spirit" she said, "but to clarify further, I shall be requiring the model to sit in a variety of poses both solo and with a female model. Some of the poses shall see the female nude while the male is clothed and some will see the male nude while the female is clothed. Also I shall be painting a selection of poses from classic nude poses to more sensual and even erotic situations, although I shall only paint what the model is comfortable with. But I'm hoping that you will be open minded enough to take part in the saucier stuff!"

"I guess we shall just cross that bridge when we get to it" I replied.

"Excellent! Well, I suppose I'd better take a good look at you then! If you'd just like to follow me into my studio" she said.

So I followed her out through the back door of the house and into the garden where at one end was a windowless single storey building with only a single yellow door. Anna unlocked the door and we went inside. In the ceiling were a series of skylights so that the room was filled with natural daylight. Along two walls were easels of various sizes, canvasses both large and small, hundreds of tubes of paint and just as many brushes on a long workbench. On the opposite side was a couch on a small, low stage, draped in various coloured cloths and various other props and accessories, and a single wooden chair.

"Welcome to my studio" she said brightly, "now then, if you would care to get undressed for me we'll see what's what so to speak".

So this was the moment I had waited for, the only question in my mind was would I be brave enough to do it? Would I be able to expose my naked body to a woman I had met less than half an hour ago? The only way to find out was to take a deep breath and see what happened. So I took off my sweater and placed it on the chair. Then I took off my shirt and placed it on top of my jumper – so far so good. Then I took off my shoes and socks and added them to my shirt and jumper. Then I took off my t-shirt so that I was now topless – starting to feel a little nervous now. Then I unbuckled my belt, undid the button and unzipped my flies and lowered my trousers down to the floor. As I stepped out of them and realising that all that separated me from total nudity were my pants, I considered bottling out but as I placed my trousers on the chair I took another deep breath and just decided to go for it. I hooked my thumbs inside the elastic waistband of my pants – blue ones which were my best pair – and in one swift motion pulled them down. I stepped out of them, placed them on the chair with the rest of my clothes and stood there, as naked as the day that I was born.

Anna studied my naked body for several moments.

"Hmmm..." she said finally, "not bad, I reckon I could do something with you. You're a good height, a reasonable build, well defined genitals and I notice that you like to keep yourself shaved down there".

"Yes" I replied, "I prefer to be shaved because, well, I've never really liked pubic hair – I find it a little unsightly, and I never had much of an impressive bush in the first place so I shave it all off every few days".

"Well, those are my thoughts exactly Martin!" said Anna, "I find pubic hair to be a bit of a distraction, to me it does nothing more than cover up the inherent beauty of the genitals, especially the male genitalia which I find particularly beautiful".

Anna tried me in several different poses, some of them were fairly straightforward but a couple of others were a bit more revealing, especially when she asked me to spread my legs open, but she was very complementary about me and my body.

"Yes, I think I can work with you" she said finally, "If you still want to do it I'd love you to model for me".

"Thanks!" I replied, "I'd love to, but how do we go about it?"

"Well, I prefer to do three sessions a week of two hours each, two of them can be in the evening after your work and one could be at the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, whichever suits you best" she explained.

"Ok, well let's say Tuesday and Friday evenings at 4:30 and Sundays at 3:30, how does that sound?" I asked.

"Sounds fine to me" Anna replied, "and since tomorrow is Friday why don't we make a start then?"

"Sure, no problem" I said.

"That's settled then, put your clothes back on and I'll show you out" she said.

And that was that, my head was spinning, I had just stripped naked for a strange woman and I had absolutely loved the experience. I felt a strange sense of empowerment, by being naked in front of her I felt more like a man than I had ever done before and to cap it all, the experience would be repeated tomorrow and for the foreseeable future. I was experiencing a dizzying high as I drove home that evening, but unknown to me, things were going to get a lot more interesting.

The next afternoon, as once again I pulled up outside Anna's house, I felt the same feeling of anticipation as I did before. The day before I was naked for no more than 15 minutes or so – today, I would be naked for two whole hours. We had a mug of tea in Anna's kitchen while we chatted about her plans for the paintings she wished to use me for. One interesting sounding picture involved me posing nude with a fully clothed female model, I would be standing in front of her while she would be holding my penis in her hand as she looked into my eyes.

But that was for the future, right now it was time to make a start on the first picture in the series. We went out to the studio where Anna had set up her easel and a fresh canvas and the couch was in position, draped with a red velvet sheet. I undressed and once I was naked and 'fluffed' my penis a little, Anna instructed me to lounge on the couch, she manhandled me a little making sure that she was happy with the pose that I adopted. This session was merely for the preparatory sketches, a process which itself would take at least two further sessions before even so much as a smearing of actual paint would be applied. I just tried to relax and to remain as still as I could, I had to remain in the pose for at least 45 minutes.

Anna chatted with me as she worked, telling me about her love of art, her philosophy of the ordinary being more beautiful than the extraordinary and of her hopes for the future of her work all the while sketching away on the canvas with a piece of artists charcoal. The time passed relatively quickly, and before I knew it the 45 minute session ended with Anna announcing;

"Time for a tea break I think, I'll go and put the kettle on", and with that she disappeared off into the house leaving me alone in her studio.

I stretched myself which felt unbelievably good after staying motionless for so long but despite the slight discomfort I was enjoying the experience immensely. I explored Anna's studio, there were only two other rooms in the building, both of which were curtained off rather than having doors. One I discovered was merely a storeroom full of artists supplies – canvases of various sizes, hundreds of brushes, mixing palettes, paints of many colours and shades, various props and backdrops for the posing area, several easels and stools and lots of photos and sketches of various parts of male and female anatomy adorned its walls.

The other curtain led into a small 'wet' room containing a shower head on one wall with a drain in the floor, and a hand basin and toilet on the wall opposite the curtain. I decided to use the opportunity to relieve myself and I enjoyed a long satisfying pee. As I emptied my bladder I looked into the mirror which ran the length of the wall with the washbasin and toilet and I could see the whole of the studio behind me. Once I was suitably relieved I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went back into the studio and sat down on the edge of the couch.

After 10 minutes or so, Anna returned, backing into the room as she held a tray with two mugs of steaming tea and a plate of biscuits thereon.

"Oh!" she exclaimed somewhat surprised.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Nothing, it's just that I would've thought you'd have brought a dressing gown or something to wear between sessions" she said, I was still naked after all.

"Oh, well I figured that seeing as I was naked anyway it wouldn't make much difference if I put something on or not" I said, "I mean it's not too cold in here or anything".

"Well, as long as you are comfortable with it I suppose it can't do any harm" Anna said as she set the tray down on the workbench.

We sat and talked as we drank our tea and munched several biscuits, it was slightly surreal for me to be sitting there completely naked while chatting casually with a fully clothed woman that I barely knew, but I was enjoying the experience far more than I thought I would.

After our tea break I took up my pose once again and remained as still as I could for another 45 minute session while Anna continued sketching with the charcoal.

Anna scribbled and sketched away, we barely said a word and the second session seemed to drag on longer than the first. But after another three quarters of an hour Anna broke the silence.

"Right", she said as she put the charcoal down on the small table next to her stool, "I think that's enough for today, I've just made a few preliminary sketches so what I've done today is just outlined how I want the overall composition to look".

I stretched myself once more and got to my feet, my bladder was aching; the tea had gone right through me! I didn't want her to find out that I had been nosing around her studio so I asked her where her toilet was.

"Just through there" she said pointing to the curtained off area on the left.

A wicked thought crossed my mind, without putting any of my clothes back on I went over to the shower room and pulled the curtain back.

"Oh! That's handy!" I said feigning surprise, "there's even a shower in here!"

"Yes, some models like to freshen up after their sessions so I had it installed, unfortunately due to planning restrictions I was only allowed to have one actual room in this building which is why there is only a curtain and not a proper door".

Well, that was a fib for starters! I knew enough about the planning rules to know that it didn't matter how many rooms an outbuilding had just as long as it didn't exceed a specific size. I wondered if her reason for only having a curtain was less about privacy and more about voyeurism.

So I went in and pulled the curtain closed, but I left a small gap open; not much more than a couple of inches. I lifted the toilet seat, took my penis in my right hand and proceeded to pee. Oh the relief! As I stood there urinating I looked into the mirror and surprise surprise, there was Anna peeping in through the gap in the curtain.

But for some reason, rather than be disgusted at her spying on me as I performed a usually private bodily function, I felt liberated and confident. I had never known a feeling like it and I enjoyed putting on my little show for her.

Once I finished I flushed the toilet and as soon as I did Anna's face disappeared from the gap in the curtain. As I washed my hands I smiled to myself and I marvelled at Anna's curiosity.

As I put my clothes back on, Anna commented on how well she thought our first session had gone. I told her that though I was a little nervous at first, I had really enjoyed the experience and couldn't wait for the next session. Arrangements were made for me to return on the following Sunday at about 4pm for another two hour session. I bade her goodbye and went home to my flat, my head spinning from the events that had transpired.

I had no idea why I hadn't had an erection during the session as it was by far the most sensuous thing I had done since my childhood exploration sessions with Joanne, my neighbours daughter when I was 8 years old. But by the time I got home I was desperate for a wank, as soon as I closed my door I pulled down my trousers and pants, waddled into my bathroom and masturbated right there and then. I was so turned on that I ejaculated in only a matter of seconds but boy, did it feel good!