Possibilities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit." Carolyn crossed her arms under her breasts and looked away from Kryln and Charles.

"I'm sorry Carolyn. Once he got me going by feeling my tits and pulling at my nipples, I found it difficult to stop, especially after his penis became erect. It's rather impressive."

"Yeah I noticed. Who knew you were packing so much heat? What the fuck am I saying?"

Charles blushed and looked uncomfortable. He squirmed into the blanket trying to cover himself more effectively by bunching up the blanket over his cock and balls.

"Come on Carolyn." Kryln stood up from the couch and sauntered over to the chair where Carolyn was draped. Carolyn watched her rolling hips and the little bit of blue hair that decorated her cunt. "Charles is here now and he's a little more involved then you wanted. I know this is difficult for you, but his presence here does provide us something."

"What's that?"

"Possibilities."

Kryln's devilish smile brought a flutter to Carolyn's stomach as the alien dropped into her lap. Kryln kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced in the joined space of their lips. Carolyn saw Charles looking but trying to look like he was looking. The last of Carolyn's worry ran out of her head and through the lightning bolt of pleasure that was shooting out of her and into Kryln. After making out for several minutes she broke the kiss as she saw Charles getting up and gathering his discarded garments.

"Possibilities? What did you have in mind?"

12