Possum Hollow Tales: Noreen's Peeper

Story Info
Someone's been looking.
1.5k words
4.08
20.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noreen went into the bedroom to get her robe without turning on the light. There wasn't any need; plenty of light came from the hallway.

As Noreen reached for the pink terrycloth hanging on the closet door, something caught her eye. She saw a flash, like a lightening bug only red, over on the neighbor's back deck. Holding the robe, she looked out the window. Then she saw it again, a bright red flash and faint arc. Her neighbor was smoking a cigarette out in the backyard. 'Why, if I'd turned on the light,' Noreen thought on the way to the bathroom, 'he could have looked right in my bedroom window.'

It was Thursday night and Noreen drew her bath. Joe had his bowling. The kids were in the basement watching television. She had this night all to herself.

So, every Thursday she ran a tub full of hot water. She added the very best bathing salt and moisturizer that Kmart sold. Then she soaked. For the next hour she washed away a week's worth of husband and kids, clerking in the Stop'N'Save, just plain life. This was her time to forget she was Noreen Keltsey.

That cigarette crept into her reverie. 'Now, has that man been sitting out there ever since they moved in?' she wondered.

A young couple moved into Old Man Blake's house about three months ago, after he went to the nursing home. From up around Ellington, someone had said. The wife worked nights in the county medical center in Clearview, doctor, nurse or something. Noreen didn't know what the he did.

Noreen flipped on the light as she entered the bedroom. She was all pink, soft, and happy from her bath. Joe would be home in an hour or so. Maybe she would read until he got home.

Then she saw the window.

'Oh, my.' She thought. She had been all ready to take her robe off. Instead, she pulled the curtains closed. 'Wouldn't do to be showing off for the neighbor.'


The next day when Noreen got home from work, the neighbor was washing his car. He looked up and waved as she pulled in the driveway. She smiled and waved back. 'They're nice enough people,' Noreen figured, 'Just not our kind of people.'

Noreen dropped her keys on the kitchen table. She'd tidy up and then start supper.

While she was straightening the magazines on the end table next to Joe's chair, she saw the neighbor through the window. He was buffing the wax on his car. 'He must spend a lot of time in the sun.' she thought. All he was wearing were a pair of soaking wet cutoffs and he was tan everywhere. Sunlight gleamed off his shoulders as he buffed the finish. 'Look at those muscles.' Noreen thought. 'He looks like he could lift the front end of a Buick.'

When the neighbor flipped the towel over his shoulder and picked up his bucket, Noreen realized she had been watching him for a good ten minutes. She fussed at herself for acting so silly. 'Noreen, you have better things to be doing than watching somebody wash his car.'

That night she closed the curtains before she put on her nightie.

It was Thursday night again. A week since she noticed the neighbor through the window. Noreen was lounging in her bath, running the washcloth over her skin and daydreaming.

She and Joe had done the dirty the night before and so tonight, she was feeling especially good. Joe even whispered to her that maybe she should stay up tonight until he got home.

Noreen giggled. After a few beers, Joe could stay up a while too.

She held a leg up out of the water and ran the washcloth over it, like Doris Day did in that movie. 'My legs aren't that bad.' She thought. She wasn't slender, by any means. 'Of course I've put on a few pounds. Two kids and forty years will do that.'

She slid her hands up under her breasts. They had flattened out some. Of course, some of her extra weight had ended up here. 'Joe thinks they're a pretty good handful.' She thought as she flicked a rosy nipple. She called herself a brazen hussy and blushed.

Noreen checked herself out in the mirror after she finished the bath. Her titties danced and jiggled as she dried her hair.

Her butt danced entirely too much as she toweled off. 'Noreen,' she said to herself. 'You could do something about that. Walking before work. Norma might still be wanting to sell that exercise thingie.' Noreen figured that Joe would like it if she got into shape. He might be friskier.

She didn't give a thought to the window as she bounced into the bedroom; she was thinking about Joe. She flung the robe on the bed as she searched the dresser for that white, frilly nightie, the one Joe really liked.

She had pulled it over her head and was settling it over her hips when she saw the flash of the cigarette.

The light was on.

The curtains were open.

She'd been jiggling her butt like a schoolgirl.

Noreen was horrified. Her first impulse was to rush to the window and close the curtains.

Just as she was taking the first step, she thought, 'Noreen, if you rush over there, he's gonna know that you know he's watchin. You won't ever be able to look at him again you'll be so scandalized. You just turn around and walk away like nothing happened.'

Noreen did just that.

She turned from the window and walked toward the door. Just out of eyeshot of the window, she sagged against the foot of the bed. She felt relieved. She didn't know how much he saw, but at least now she could pretend it hadn't happened.

She felt something else, too. She felt kind of tingly all over. Well, more in one spot, but still all over. She had felt that way before, all through the bath, just knowing that Joe wanted her to wait up. Now, it was much worse, or much better.

When Joe got home there was a happy surprise waiting for him. They did the dirty alright. Noreen even rolled him over and rode him like a pony.

The lights were out, of course.

Noreen closed the curtains, most of the time. Often, she would give a quick look to see if she could see a cigarette glow. Sometimes, if she saw the spark, if it was a Thursday, she wouldn't get the curtains shut all the way. On those occasions, she took her time getting ready for bed.

She had taken her promise to herself to get in shape serious. She didn't buy the exercise machine from Norma, but every morning before work, she walked the shoulder of highway D for about half an hour.

She was pleased with the changes. Joe was randier than he'd been in years, so Noreen figured he was happy too.

Her legs were firming right up. She knew it was her imagination, but every Thursday as she ran a razor up those legs, they seemed longer and leaner.

Her titties were getting smaller though. This was a disappointment to her until she saw that they bounced more than jiggled when she dried off. They were standing up better as well.

And she was so proud of her butt. She was worried that it would flatten out. Instead, it firmed up and rounded out. Noreen kept thinking that it hadn't looked this good since she had kids.

Noreen leaned toward the mirror and pushed her breasts together. 'There's still plenty there to wrap around Joe.' She thought. This had been an especially good Thursday night bath. So good, in fact, she took an extra long time washing between her legs. Extra long and extra careful.

Noreen saw the cigarette glow right as she walked into the bedroom door. On went the light and off came the robe. 'Go ahead, buddy boy.' She thought. 'Go ahead and peek. You aren't going to see many forty year olds in this neighborhood looking this good.' Noreen did an awful lot of walking around the bedroom before she put on her cream colored teddy. She hadn't been able to wear it for years. It had always drove Joe wild.

When she finally turned out the light, she was so excited she nearly had to go pee.

Joe had his shirt off before he got to the bedroom. Noreen jumped off the bed to help him with the rest. When he was naked, she pulled him on the bed for a wrestling match with no losers.

Noreen even got Joe to go around twice that night, though they both slept through the alarm in the morning.

And her tits fit just fine around Joe, thank you very much.

Saturday evening, Noreen was grilling chicken for supper in the back yard. She heard the screech of a screen door over at the neighbor's house. When she turned, he was leaning out the backdoor, talking to someone.

Then she saw whom he was speaking with.

A beautiful, dark haired woman was sitting in a chair on the deck. The legs she propped on the rail were a mile and a half long. She was the closest thing to a model that Noreen had ever seen.

The woman said something to the neighbor, then gracefully flipped a cigarette butt into the back yard.