All Comments on 'Power Corrupts'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Loving Wives? I don't think so. Poor Howard.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Reads like a wannabe JPB

murphy621 has good stories and some clunkers. Unfortunately, its stories like this that give his haters credence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong fucking catagory.

For that you get a two; but because it was such a stupid fucking story, involving blackmailing a lawyer...well, now you get a one.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Yes Loving Wives

A good loving wives story about a cheating wife who gets who gets caught by a nasty women, nice twist. murphy621, ignore the naysayers and keep writing.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Love the switch

and a mother and daughter slut team is so yummy, I hope to be reading about her oldest getting folded by Evan soon as her mother is having her face ridden By Evan's mom How delicous

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN YOU WANT TO EXHIBIT POWER AND CONTROL

make sure you have it first, TK U MLJ LV NV

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomeralmost 11 years ago
Really

The story was fine as far as the writing is concerned, and the mother blackmailing the lawyer for taking advantage of her son, I could live with. Once she mentioned bringing the daughter into her sick game, however, I would have slapped the bitch silly and taken my chances.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
While it's true there is a wife in this story...

it is most definitely NOT in the proper category. This would have scored much better and gotten far fewer nasty comments had it been posted in BDSM or Non-Consent/Reluctance. Writing was good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another man hating story.

Loving Wives story this is not. Just another man hating whore with daddy issues story. Try fetish, BDSM, or lesbian/gay next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re:JackorChuck-yes loving wives

So you're saying the only opinion that counts is yours. What a jackass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Need I say more? Pure trash.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Annonymous from Jackass

No, I do not consider that my opinion is the only one that counts and I do not carry on like a school girl calling other commenters names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey

A big smile on this one

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Amusing

Poor Hubby! Like a drug addict she rode with her high and now has changed comforters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Oh shit part?

Was from her when instead of licking her he bit her clit off!. That was the end of her power play. He never saw her again. It's almost funny. You never dream any of you wimpy, spineless men will ever do anything in retaliation. Not how the real world works. Not even how the fictional world works. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When she threatened her daughter?

That was too much. She arranged for some of her low life connections to arrange an accident for Mrs Abbott. They got the video from her and left her in a mess on the floor, bleeding badly. You see, Mrs. Abbott forgot who she was dealing with. A woman used to getting her way. When she visited Mrs Abbott in the hospital she told her she had the tape and would gladly be using her son again. And that Mrs Abbott was going to help her or the next time Mrs. Abbott wouldn't wake up in the hospital. It would be straight to the morgue for her. The end. The problem with a lot of your stories is that you never seem to think that anyone of the characters who are getting used and abused will ever fight back. This was a perfect instance where a woman over steps herself (Mrs Abbott) and runs into a bigger, badder and smarter wolf. Poorly conceived and badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a waste of time. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
without the story of her divorce

and humiliation, the story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story

You really pissed off the asshole of LIT, dear annony. This insane fuck thinks these stories are real! He's fucking nuts Notice he reads all of these stories and then botches about them like they're real stories!! What a fucking nut job!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad

Just as bad as the rest of your stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Last sentence

The last sentence sums up the entire story.in.my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sam found out!!

And bot was he pissed. He sued my firm for 1 million dollars for each of my daughters and for 2 million for himself. He used the Employment Contract especially the non fraternisation part of the Morals Clauses. He won.

Evan was dismissed. I was sent packing as well.

How my life turned around because I let the power of my partnership go to my head. As well as the lust I felt.

I have not seen my daughters for 3 years now as they blame me for destroying their family.

How stupid was I to think I could get away with it. Sam got the house, child custody, child support the whole works and dice. Here am I a supposedly intelligent woman and yet I did what I did.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Yep the sociopathic bitches in the author stories gets a hall pass from their transgressions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous