All Comments on 'Power of Gold 02'

by jacque_adore

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
canndcanndover 11 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. First, I love that she is not a skinny woman. There are so rarely women who are curvy. You make curvy women realize they can be sexy too. The world puts too much stress on being a twig which is attractive. So, thanks. Their first night together was hot as hell. I really loved it. I'd love to find a Deen! The piece of the suit in her mouth was a bit disgusting and pushed the line for me, but the rest was great. I think he might just be good enough not to break her heart. He seems to be falling as fast as she is. I really would like for us to learn something abou this past though. She has been sharing, and he hasn't. We know zip about him. We don't even know where in the US he comes from. I hope you'll let us learn more about him. I get that you could fall for someone even in that brief a time if it feels really right. They seem to be good together. I just think you also should talk about yourselves a bit more if you want something longer than her time there. I think you've begun to develop her along the line which is good. You've exposed alot about her personality and why she is the way she is. Keep it coming. I'm glad I checked it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous