Power of Gold 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it because of the suit that you are able to win medals?" Deen asked.

"It makes me more competitive sure, but I was pretty good to begin with," Demi replied before glancing down at the torn swimsuit on the floor, "I really did like that suit, and I can't believe what you got me to do with that torn piece."

Deen laughed, "It was your choice to have it in your mouth, I never believed you'd actually do it, you loved it"

Demi looked at him and stood up straight stretching out checking her suit was in the right place.

"Yeah I did love it, it was fucking hot, I have no idea what you've done to me, I used to be a good girl."

Deen put a hand on her back, "Good luck with your race," he said before leaning in and whispering, "I'm not sure you were ever really a good girl.

X

Demi stood stock still on the blocks, she watched her team mate swim directly towards her. She was focused, she'd managed to completely block out the crowd screaming, all of her attention was on the approaching swimmer. Her team was in sixth place, last, there was nothing she could do to win now. Demi tensed up on the blocks, she kept an eye on the light to her left which would show the instant her team mate touched the wall.

The touch came, the light shone and Demi jumped into the pool with a long graceful dive, she powered through under the water before breaking the surface. Her mind was fresh, the only thing in her mind was Deen, she could imagine him watching her and she wanted to show him what she could do. She wanted to make him proud. Her muscles were burning because of the fast pace, but she ignored it keeping up her strokes, powering on just thinking of Deen.

Demi made the fifty metre turn, she didn't look either side of her, she just swam hard. Powering on and on. An evening with Deen in her mind, what would he teach her, which of her boundaries would he break next, what new heights of pleasure she could reach.

She touched the side and looked up as her colleague dived over her. The crowd was cheering hysterically, she looked up at the screen as she got out of the pool and saw that she'd managed to get their team into third place, if her team mates could just hold onto her pace then they might get a medal placing.

The other swimmers made time up on them and eventually beat her back into fourth, but Demi knew what she'd done. She'd shocked the world with her fastest ever time in the pool, making up three places in one hundred metres.

As she got out of the pool and walked towards the practise pool to warm down, she didn't feel like a loser, they might not have won a medal this time, but she'd shown Deen and the world what she could do. She hoped Deen would be in a mood to celebrate tonight.

x

12