Power Plays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must admit that I am interested, and yes I certainly did enjoy myself. In honesty, I do want more; you must be aware of that. But I am also very nervous about our working together. I think it could get to be a sticky situation very easily," I said with more confidence than I actually felt.

"I do not see how," Madison countered. "I am certainly able to keep the two separate. I assume you are as well. We are discreet. We are both consenting adults – it would not be in exchange for any favors or special compensations. I am not withholding any 'perks' from you until you comply with my wishes. It would merely be another aspect of our knowing each other."

God, she made it all sound so reasonable, so easy! She approached it like a business deal; which I supposed I could understand. She did not get to the top of her profession by letting her emotions rule her. I could learn a lot from this woman.

I must have still looked hesitant, because Madison explained some more. "Claire, it is as simple as this: I find you to be very alluring. I enjoy watching you reach orgasm. I would like to be the one to bring that pleasure to you. In doing so, I bring myself pleasure. You enjoy the release of letting another person take control of your body and your feelings. I have the power to do this for you – you are a sexually strong woman, and I do not think you have found this elsewhere, no?"

I shook my head. No, I certainly have not ever found somebody who could overpower me like that. In all my previous sexual relationships, I had been the 'leader', the one to take charge and control the situation. Being with Madison was completely different and so very exciting.

Madison finished her statement, "So my offer is simply mutual pleasure on a mutually consenting basis. There is no need for any other considerations to enter into the equation. Should you decline to participate, there will be absolutely zero repercussions for you. I will not begrudge you."

I looked across the desk at Madison, my thoughts whirling, but my body already agreeing to her offer. Yes, I wanted her again. Yes, I believed we could keep sex separate from work. I did not expect special treatment from her, she did not offer perks to me for doing so. It was sex. Period. Actually, it was just my pleasure...she still did not ask me to reciprocate in any way. I could feel her dominance over me from across the desk. My libido very much wanted to give control to her.

Even though I knew my body was already agreeing with her, I had one further concern I needed to address. "How many other women are you doing this with?" I asked.

"I do not see how that matters," Madison replied. "Are you expecting monogamy?"

I shook my head. "No, not really. Just curious I suppose," I said with a shrug. "I would like to know."

Madison seemed to deliberate for a moment, then she said, "Currently, there are no others."

I felt relief. I didn't understand why...would I have changed my mind if she had said yes? I thought for a moment, and decided that no, it wouldn't have changed my mind. But it was gratifying to know I was the only one. For the moment at least.

With a start, I realized that I had made my decision. Somehow, during the course of this conversation, I had gone from not knowing what to do, to agreeing with her proposal. My brain panicked momentarily, and then calmed itself as I began to realize what Madison offered was a good deal. I DID want her. She wanted me; or rather wanted me to get off. I believed her that the boss/employee relationship would not be affected. I had no further arguments, no further questions. I looked up at Madison, debating on how to tell the beautiful woman yes.

Catching her eyes, I began to feel the first stirrings of excitement. I was going to let this enchanting woman do whatever she wanted to my body. I was going to like it. A lot. My breathing hitched as I thought about all the things she would do to me, her slim strong hands on my body, her mouth on my skin...

She must have seen the surrender in my eyes, because her face darkened with desire. "Claire, would you like to come for me again?" she asked in her low sexy voice.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Part of me couldn't believe I was agreeing to this, but mostly I was turned on and ready to explode like I had that night at Fatale's.

Madison slid her chair back from her desk and indicated that I should come to her. I stood on unsure legs, and made my way around her huge desk, wondering what she had in mind but committed to following through with this. Now that my decision had been made, I felt surer of myself, more confident. I knew she found me sexy and attractive. I knew that my pleasure was her goal. Anticipation mingled with the excitement and desire inside me, and I felt the first flow of wetness between my thighs. Oh yes, my body had been ready for this long before my mind had been.

Madison indicated that I was to sit on the desk in front of her. "Please take off your underwear," Madison said as I made to sit down.

I smiled seductively at her, lifting my skirt to show her that I wore none. She grinned like a shark, her eyes plastered to my crotch.

I sat on the edge of her desk with my skirt up around my hips. I had no idea what she wanted me to do, but I knew she would get around to telling me, or making me when she was ready.

She slid her chair in towards me a bit closer, but she was still not close enough to touch me.

"Put your feet here," she said, indicating the arms of the chair she sat in. When I did so, it opened my thighs up, leaving me completely exposed to Madison's hungry gaze. My pussy was already anticipating her touch, or her mouth, or whatever she wanted to do to me.

Madison looked up from my pussy, which was already glistening wet, and into my face. Her compelling gaze held my eyes for a moment, and then she said "Masturbate."

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Touch yourself, Claire. I wish to see you pleasure yourself," Madison said clearly, watching my face as I processed her request.

Oh god, she wanted to watch me get myself off. How utterly....delightful. I took a shaky breath, and closed my eyes, sliding one hand down my abdomen to my exposed pussy.

"No no, Claire, you cannot escape me that way," Madison said darkly. "Open your eyes and watch me watching you. I want you to know that it is ME that is making you do this."

My eyes opened and I met Madison's fierce gaze, my hand motionless on my slit. I wasn't sure I could do this. I hesitated, feeling very vulnerable and exposed, opened before the powerful woman sitting in front of me.

"Relax, Claire...I promise you will enjoy this as much as I," Madison whispered to me, stroking her hand idly up and down my calf.

Deciding I was too far gone to back out now, I began to masturbate, all the while looking at Madison as she watched my hand on my pussy intently. Every so often she would glance up at my face for a moment, and then her gaze would return between my thighs.

It was incredibly hot, knowing that she was watching me, knowing that I was doing this for her, at her command. I began to get more and more excited, and I could feel the first deep throbs inside that told me I was getting really turned on. I masturbated freely, using the techniques I had perfected on myself over the years, knowing best how to get to orgasm the fastest. Using my first and third finger to hold my lips open, I swirled my middle finger around my clit in slow hard circles, dipping every now and then to my wet hole to pick up the juices that were now flowing freely out of me.

Biting my lip as the sensations began to build inside me; I kept my eyes on Madison. She was completely enraptured in the view in front of her. She was sitting quietly in her chair, but her breathing was harder than before, and her green eyes held a hard glitter that I knew indicated her arousal. The pure exhibitionism was a raw feeling, a new feeling for me. I knew I would be coming within seconds, and the quiet moans I had been holding back began to slip out of my throat.

"Yes..." Madison whispered, leaning forward to get a closer look at my pussy as I began to peak. "Come for me Claire."

The orgasm crashed over me, my thighs spasming as my clit throbbed hard under my finger. Just as I began to slow my finger motions, allowing myself to come down from the orgasm, Madison lifted her hand and slid her middle finger deep inside my pussy, crooking it up to hit my G spot. My pussy spasmed again, and I unconsciously began circling my clit again, riding the new sensations higher. Madison's finger pulsed rhythmically inside me, keeping time with the swirls I was performing on my clit.

Abruptly, Madison stood up, and pushed me down on my back across her desk. Keeping her finger in me, she now watched my face only as we both continued to finger my sopping pussy. I locked eyes with her, my hips now lifting in time to her finger. I was using my own finger as fast as I could on my clit, striving for all I was worth for that elusive multiple orgasm.

Madison and I were locked together, one of my legs hooked around her hips, the other leg held up and to the side by Madison's unoccupied hand. I was gripping the edge of the desk with my left hand, thrusting my hips up hard to take Madison's finger as deep as I could.

Madison pulled her finger out of me, and then slid two inside. The fuller feeling intensified the secondary orgasm that was building inside me, and my eyes were begging Madison for the release. I began to whimper with the need to come again, mewls coming from my throat as my lips were locked tight together.

I rocketed over the edge, hearing Madison whisper "yes...yes...that's it darling" as my vision went blind with the second orgasm. I knew my eyes were open, but everything was a blur, and I was aware of nothing but the fireworks exploding in my body. My thighs clamped together, trapping mine and Madison's hand between us. My body jerked on her desk, my chest heaving with each breath I took, and exploding out of my mouth on a barely voiced grunt.

I floated down from the monster orgasm, my vision clearing to see Madison still watching my face intently. She had a look of utter power, combined with total contentment. I took one long slow breath, trying to bring my body back under my control. I relaxed my legs, releasing Madison from in between my thighs.

She slipped her fingers out me, and I moaned quietly. I leaned up on my elbows, still shaky and watched as Madison pulled a box of tissues of her desk drawer.

"That was very well done Claire," she said as she wiped her hand off. "I like the way your face looks when you come. I am going to enjoy this arrangement very much."

"Yeah," I agreed shakily, reduced yet again to teenager lingo. Madison handed me a few tissues, and I did what I could to clean up the sopping wet mess that was my pussy.

I slid off of the desk, pulling my skirt back down over my legs and watching as Madison began tidying up the mess on her desk. Was that it, or did she have more in store for me? Although she had said numerous times that I wouldn't be fucking her, I did not believe that she did not want a release of her own. "So...?" I asked. "You want me to get you off too?" The thought of touching her, my mouth on her...it was intoxicating. I realized that she had always been the one touching me, and I had never even kissed her, touched her...and I wanted to very much.

"That won't be necessary," Madison replied, sitting back down in her chair. "Watching you was enough. Thank you Claire. Now if you'll excuse me, I do have a conference call in 5 minutes."

I stood there dumbstruck. Dismissed, again? "That's it?" I asked again.

"Yes. That is all." Madison said, looking at me quizzically. "Did you expect something else? I thought I was clear on this point."

"Yes, but..." I began, and then trailed off as I realized that she was right. That was all she promised me. I guess I expected cuddling or something. Something other than a "thanks and have a nice day." Guess I was expecting too much.

"Never mind," I said, walking back around her desk and towards the door. "Thanks Madison."

"Anytime darling. Stop on in whenever you feel the need," Madison said distractedly, her attention already on her computer.

I walked through her office door, realizing belatedly that it was never locked. I went back to my desk in a state of bemusement. I was content, certainly; having just had an elusive multiple orgasm does much for the stress levels in the body. But I was still at a loss as how to take Madison and her easy dismissal. Could it really be so easy for her to use me? Was I really willing to be used in this way? And just who was using who? I certainly felt I was getting the better end of the deal, what with me doing all the coming, so why did I feel so shortchanged? The whole thing made me feel slightly dirty, but I was unsure if it was dirty in a good way or dirty in a bad way. What kind of mess was I getting myself into?

*****

"But doesn't it strike you as really weird?" I asked Julie over our appetizer of fried calamari at Dino's Italiano Ristorante. "Why doesn't SHE ever want to get off?"

I had just explained my latest encounter with Madison to her, and was curious as to why Madison wouldn't let me reciprocate. I wondered if Julie had any insights.

"Yeah, it does seem strange," Julie mused. "You don't suppose she actually IS getting off, just by watching?"

"I wouldn't think that was possible without some kind of stimulation," I said thoughtfully. "I mean, if you could have an orgasm just by THINKING about it, shit, we'd be coming right now."

"Claire!" Julie squealed, laughing at my fake orgasm face. "That's too funny! You're right though...it would be 'When Harry Met Sally' in here right now!"

We laughed together for a moment, composing ourselves when the waiter arrived with our dishes. After he moved out of earshot, I asked again "Really, Julie – what do you think about the whole thing? Am I crazy for doing this, or what?"

"I don't think you're crazy Claire," Julie replied around a mouthful of ravioli. "I can understand the attraction – Madison is a very beautiful woman, and a very powerful one at that. It must do something for your ego to know that she wants you. And getting an orgasm whenever you feel like one – well that part must be nice."

"Yeah, but the whole thing is kinda skeezy, right?" I asked, not willing to believe it was that simple. It certainly didn't feel that simple.

"I wouldn't say 'skeezy', "Julie said. "Maybe naughty?"

"Well it's definitely naughty," I said. "For god's sake, I masturbated on her desk right in front of her face. Shit, I feel like I'm living in a porn movie!"

Julie giggled. "At least you're the star!"

I laughed at that. "Yeah, there is that. Okay, so we've covered the ethics question and decided its borderline okay as long as we don't bring work into the equation. We've decided it's definitely naughty, but not quite skeezy. Am I a slut?"

"I'm not sure," Julie replied. "Are you masturbating in front of other people too?"

I flicked a bread crumb at my best friend. "Certainly not!" I chuckled.

"Claire, in all seriousness, why are you beating yourself up over this?" Julie asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, it seems like you don't want to just let go and enjoy this thing for whatever it is. You're determined to find something bad or wrong with it. Why can't it just be what it is?"

I sat back, chewing my Chicken alFredo as I chewed over Julie's question. It was a valid question. Why wasn't I just enjoying it? It wasn't like me to over-think things, especially when it came to sex. I was a take-it-as-it-comes gal, so why all the breast-beating now?

"You know what I think the issue is?" I said after a few moments. "I don't get to touch her. It's like I'm good enough for her to watch, but not good enough to touch Ms. High and Mighty. I feel a little like a stripper; the customer will throw money at me and watch all night long, but won't actually fuck me because I'm a dirty whore."

"Jesus Claire!" Julie said.

"Well, that's what it feels like when she waves her queenly hand and dismisses me while my come is still drying on her legal briefs!" I laughed. "Am I not good enough to eat her out?"

"Trust me," Julie said. "You are definitely good enough for that." It was the first time in years that she had referenced our one night together, and I paused for a moment in deference to the memory. I smiled gently at Julie, and she returned the smile. It was nice that we had this memory together, and that it hadn't made things awkward between us.

"You're right," I replied after a second. "I am good at that. Damn good at that. Madison doesn't know what she's missing. I could be the best lay she's ever had, but she won't give me a chance!"

"Give her some time, sweetie," Julie advised. "It could be some personal hang up or something. I'm sure if you continue to see her, eventually she'll get so riled that she'll be begging you to get her off."

It didn't seem likely given Madison's totally detached and calm behavior, but I let the topic drop, and we turned to other conversation. But I continued to mull the issue over in the back of my mind.

*****

By the time Monday rolled back around, I was in a total state of impatience. I knew I would go to Madison's office the very first chance I had. It was amazing how quickly she had thrown a web of desire over me...I had spent the entire weekend thinking about her, and dreaming of all the various ways she could make me come.

It was nearing lunch time before I was able to step away from my desk and the work that seemed to multiply in my inbox. I very nearly ran to the elevators, anticipating my next encounter with Madison.

The secretary was beginning to recognize me. I had a moment of indecision, realizing that Madison's secretary would most likely be well aware of Madison's activities in her office. Shrugging internally, I decided it didn't matter. Obviously she was used to such strange comings and goings.

She smiled at me impersonally as I approached her desk. Smiling back, I asked "Is Ms. Stone in?"

"Yes she is. She has a meeting in about 30 minutes though," the older lady said. Her nonchalant inclusion of a time limit answered my unspoken question, as well as confirming my earlier thought: The woman knew what Madison did in her office with me, what Madison had probably been doing in her office with several other girls in the past.

I knocked once on Madison's door, and then stepped in without waiting for an answer. Looking around, I saw the exotic beauty standing by a bookshelf, riffling through a large book. She turned at my entrance, her annoyed expression relaxing into one of welcome.

"Claire," she said warmly. "Come on in."

I shut the door behind me, careful to lock it this time. I met Madison halfway across the room, my eyes drinking up the sight of her. She wore her hair down today, loose in dark chocolate waves that hung to her waist. My fingers itched to comb through the silky looking locks.

She reached one hand up to stroke gently down my cheek, watching my face in anticipation. My eyes drifted closed on a deep slow breath, and I reveled in the response of my body to her touch. Opening my eyes again, I could see that she knew how much I had missed her.

"I am glad you returned, Claire," Madison said softly, looking deep into my eyes.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" I whispered.

Madison smiled ruefully. "Actually, I was not sure. I hoped you would, but there's something in you that is fighting this, I know. I wondered if it would get the best of you over the weekend."

I blinked, realizing that Madison had the ability to read me like a book. She knew how I struggled with this situation, how something inside me rebelled against the perceived 'wrongness' of what I was doing. Also, I was slightly staggered that Madison would admit to be unsure about ANYTHING.