Power Plays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed off the rudeness, telling myself that that was the way Madison worked. It didn't dampen my excitement one iota.

I took extra time getting ready, dragging out the process of bathing, shaving, and makeup and primp. I dressed with deliberation, unsure what Madison had in mind but trying to be accommodating. As I slid into a skirt, I realized I would need to go shopping soon...I did not own that many skirts, but knew that I would be wearing them exclusively for the foreseeable future.

I arrived at Fatale's a little early, despite my efforts to be late. Madison was already there, seated at a small table in the center of the room, rather than at the bar where I had expected her to be. She was dressed impeccably in a dark blue pantsuit, and looked like what she was: a high-powered business woman. My libido kicked into overdrive as I sat down across from her.

She had her tumbler of bourbon already in hand, and as I looked down at the table, I saw she had already ordered a vodka tonic for me. Good memory.

"Thanks," I said quickly, picking up my drink and taking a good swallow.

"You're welcome," Madison replied.

I looked across the table at her, peering to see if she was pissed at me from our earlier disagreement today. I couldn't tell anything from her smooth mask-like expression.

"So," I began when it looked as though Madison wasn't going to start the conversation. "What's up?"

"Nothing is 'up'," Madison said slowly. She studied my face. "I merely wanted to speak with you regarding our conversation earlier today." Hmmm...so maybe she was upset about that.

"Okay," I nodded. "Go ahead."

"Claire, I want to try and establish boundaries," Madison began. I interrupted her.

"Yeah, yeah – I get that. Loud and clear. No emotions. No problems. Don't worry Madison, I'm not about to declare my ever-lasting love for you. This is sex. We are using each other to mutual satisfaction. I understand." I said this with impatience in my voice. I would not let her make me feel like a scolded child again. I understood her boundaries; there was no need to 'call me on the carpet' for my misunderstanding earlier.

I watched as Madison processed my words. A multitude of emotions slipped through her ever-present façade: irritation at my interruption, anger at the cynicism in my words, and relief that I was not going to be difficult in this. "Was that all you called me here for?" I asked, letting some of my frustration show.

Madison gave me a feral smile. "What else were you hoping for?"

I gave the brunette my best 'well-duh' look. "I'm sure you know, Madison."

Madison's smile got even more predatory. "Indeed." She reached down by her leg into her bag, and handed me a small satin pouch. "Go to the bathroom and put this on, then return to me here."

I looked down at the pouch in my hand, but it had no markings or words on it. I could feel something inside the bag, but the shape was unfamiliar to me. Lingerie of some kind? Curiosity propelled me towards the bathroom while Madison relaxed back into her seat.

Entering the bathroom, I opened the pouch with quickness, curious as to what was in it. I pulled the contents out, looking at it with confusion. It was a small device of some sort...I touched it, and the feeling of the thing brought a flush to my face as I quickly realized what it was. A vibrator. A small, very oddly shaped vibrator.

Shaped like a pair of small flat tongs, the vibrator was hard, heavier than it looked and covered in flexible hot pink latex. One side of the 'tong' was wider and flatter, while the other 'tong' was heavier, a bit thicker. Both of the inside surfaces of the tongs were ridged. I puzzled for a moment, and then felt in the bag to see if there was anything else.

There was a small piece of paper still in the bag. I pulled it out, and looked it over quickly – it was an illustration. As I studied the drawing, I got excited. Oh my god, this would be good!

One part of the vibrator went inside me. The other part rested up along my slit, in contact with my clit. The tong shape of the vibrator helped to hold it in place. I entered a stall and quickly inserted the small pink device, shuddering as I did so. I felt for but could not find an "on" button.

Walking back to the table where Madison waited, I could feel the vibrator inside me, my walking motions making it rub against the inside walls of my vagina and bounce against my clit. I sat down carefully, my breathing quick and fast.

Madison raised one eyebrow at me in question. I handed her the empty satin carrying bag in response.

Madison merely smiled. Her one hand dropped from the top of the table into her lap. I waited for her to say something, but yelped out loud as the vibrator began buzzing inside me.

I quickly dropped my head, blushing and furiously trying to control my reactions. Madison had a remote for this thing! I looked around me, seeing other bar patrons glancing at me in response to my startled yell. Madison's face was smug, as if she was expecting that reaction.

I kept my face down, struggling to process what was happening to me. The vibrator was extremely powerful, but also very quiet; I doubted Madison could even hear it. Nobody else in the bar would know what was happening – only my reactions would give anything away. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw the other bar-goers turn their attention away from me, the noise level in the bar picked back up to its' previous level. Thankfully, nobody else saw anything amiss.

"Claire," I heard Madison say from what seemed very far away. "You must look at me."

I raised my eyes, knowing they were filled with my frantic thoughts. I watched Madison's expression settle into one of satisfaction and fascination as she sat back, one hand in her lap and one hand on her drink. She was ready to enjoy her little show.

I tried to breath deeply, sitting absolutely still on my chair. The vibrator continued its' merry buzzing, uncaring of my situation. The wide flat paddle inside me was positioned almost perfectly on my Gspot, while the outside paddle buzzed rhythmically against my clit. The combined sensations were almost unbearable. My hips were shifting ever so slightly in my seat, my hands clenched together in my lap. My breathing was fast and quick, my chest heaving with the effort of not crying out. My eyes pleaded with Madison, knowing I could not do this – I could not suffer this vibrator-induced orgasm in silence, in public.

"Madison..." I gasped out, not sure what I was asking for. "Please!"

"Just relax," came her command. I could see in her face that she had no intention of releasing me from this new brand of torture. She was enjoying it too much.

I sat ramrod straight in my chair, afraid to relax, sit back, or shift my position in any way. My eyes kept closing on their own will, and I kept forcing them back open to look at Madison, knowing that was the whole reason she was doing this.

I could hear myself whimpering, low, so quietly only Madison could hear it. The sensations in my pussy were indescribable. Though my eyes were open and on the woman in front of me, my entire attention was directed inside, feeling every single buzz of the little vibrator inside me. I felt the walls of pussy tightening, closing more firmly around the object inside me, enhancing the sensations against my G spot. Meanwhile, the paddle against my clit was merciless, and the throbbing there was a never-ending tsunami of fire bursting throughout me.

My mouth parted and my gaze unfocused as I felt the orgasm building with blinding speed. How I was going to keep from screaming when my pussy exploded I didn't know. I bit my lip, closing my eyes and not caring if Madison yelled at me for it. I had to get control over my body.

Just when I thought I was about to fly into pieces, bellowing with the force of my orgasm, something changed. The vibrator was suddenly not buzzing. I gasped, feeling the orgasm subside, slinking away like a wave ebbing off the shore. My eyes flew open to meet Madison's green ones, and I saw her hand in her lap move. Her expression was a warning; she was punishing me for not looking at her by withholding the orgasm that had been so close. I felt as though I would cry with the overwhelming loss I felt.

"Sorry," I whispered, my eyes begging Madison to turn it back on. She smiled slightly in acknowledgement of my contriteness, then her hand flexed again.

The vibrator began its buzzing again, but it was different than before. I nearly closed my eyes again as I realized what that meant. Oh god...there were different settings on this thing! I finally slumped back against my chair, knowing that Madison was going to torture me with this vibrator for awhile. I could feel it inside me, against me. The buzzing was pulsating now, instead of a constant vibration. The pulses would get harder and stronger, and then ebb away until I could barely feel them, only to increase in intensity once again. Every time the vibrator hit its peak intensity, I thought 'this is it, I'm going to come now', only to feel the sensations subside along with the vibrator.

After a couple of minutes of this, Madison changed the vibrator again. Now it pulsed in triads, three strong buzzes before it was silent for a few seconds. I jerked with the new sensations, but managed to keep fairly still and silent.

I sat there, my eyes locked with Madison's, fighting my body's urges to writhe and twist, fighting my desire to moan and yell. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I watch Madison looking at me with satisfaction, feral power radiating out of her face as she watched me struggle with myself. Every now and then, I would come to my senses enough to glance quickly around the bar, hoping that nobody was paying attention to us, that nobody was watching my face twist with the power of the feelings flooding my body.

It seemed to last for hours, but in reality was probably 30 minutes or so. Madison changed the setting on the vibrator often enough to keep me on my toes, and often enough to keep one particular setting from getting me off. I imagined there would quite a large wet spot on the seat when I stood up, as my pussy was certainly lubricating itself fully. I was slumped back in my chair, my eyes only half open as Madison continued her torture of my pussy. I didn't move, my body beyond motion, my thoughts beyond coherency. Even when the waitress approached the table to ask if we wanted refills, I did not react to her presence. I was more than happy to allow Madison to order another round as I continued to sit there staring at her exotic face.

I wondered idly in the back of my mind if we looked strange; two women seated at a table in a bar, not speaking but locked into each other's eyes with inhuman intensity.

With an indulgent smile, Madison flicked the remote, and the vibrator was once again on full power, as it had been at first. I straightened slightly in my chair, questioning Madison, pleading really with my eyes...would she let me come NOW?

Her face seemed to say yes. I braced my body, feeling the full power of the strong vibrator inside and outside once again. The random pulsating and other various settings it had were nice, and god did they feel good – but this total onslaught of vibration was what I wanted, what would get me off.

My breathing quickened even more as I felt the orgasm that I had been denied earlier building once again. My tender sensitive clit seemed to ache so much it was nearly painful, but I knew I couldn't get away from the sensations the vibrator was giving me. Inside, the Gspot paddle buzzed furiously, and once again I felt my walls tightening, closing harder on the object inside.

My back arched, and I stopped breathing entirely as I felt the final peak rising. My pussy tightened even more, and my clit seemed to swell to an unbelievable size. My eyes were blank, my mouth open as I strained for all I was worth to reach that peak.

My breath came out of me in a forceful huff that bordered on a grunt as my pussy exploded. I could see nothing; hear nothing but the sound of the vibrator inside me. My pussy clenched in rhythmic pulses, in time with the hard throbs of my clit. I felt my nipples tighten in an echo of that throb, even though I hadn't touched my breasts all night. I bit my lip, bending over at the waist, almost laying my head on the table as I struggled to not voice the explosion inside me. It went on and on, the orgasm not subsiding as fast as I was accustomed to – the prolonged build up, the constant buzzing of the vibrator, and the sheer force of my orgasm ensured that it went on for much longer, the waves of release crashing into me. Several grunts and gasps escaped me, smothered by my arm as I rested my head on the table. If Madison was telling me to look at her, I couldn't hear it...I was aware of nothing but my own body as it flew to pieces in the middle of a crowded bar.

The vibrator stopped, and dazed, I lifted my head. The throbs continued, inside and out, but I could feel them losing force, the seconds between them extending longer and longer. Slowly I came down from the heights, shaking my head and trying to focus on Madison once again.

Her face was indescribably beautiful, triumphant and fierce in its intensity. "How was that?" she asked quietly.

I just grunted in response, glancing once again around the bar. Unbelievably, nobody had noticed the woman in their midst exploding into a thousand pieces. I shook my head again, trying to clear the last miasma of the orgasm from my mind.

"Have a good evening," Madison said with a chuckle. She collected her purse, laying the remote control for the vibrator on the table. "See you tomorrow."

Her departure should have bothered me. It didn't. I was still too bemused by the pleasure coursing through my veins, still befuddled by the endorphins in my blood. I gathered my purse, the carry bag, the remote and what was left of my strength, hobbling to the bathroom on unsteady legs. I removed the now slippery vibrator, rinsing it quickly in the sink and placing inside the little carrying bag. I wiped up between my legs, certain now that I had left wetness behind on my chair. I was wetter than I could ever remember being.

I left the bathroom, walking quickly through the bar not meeting anybody's gaze. I was in a hurry to get home. I wanted to play some more with my new little toy.

*****

I staggered into work the next morning, sleep-deprived and groggy. I had spent most of my sleeping hours engaged in what could only be called gratuitous self-gratification. The little vibrator Madison had given me was amazing, and I had used it mercilessly.

My sleep starved brain did not do me much good through the course of the day, and I spent a lot of time nearly asleep with my eyes open, staring blankly at my computer screen. I suppose I resembled a zombie. Thankfully, there was nothing pressing that required attention and I let myself drift along.

I was startled out of my somnolent state by my desk phone.

"Claire," I said briskly, hoping that I sounded convincingly awake.

"This is Ms. Johnson, Ms. Stone's secretary," came the familiar voice of the older woman over the line.

"Yes, Ms. Johnson?" I queried, my brain waking up fully now as I realized Madison must want to see me. I wasn't sure I had another orgasm in me at this point, but I would sure let Madison try.

"Ms. Stone has requested a meeting with you at 2pm. Can you make that time?" Ms. Johnson said.

"Absolutely," I replied. I had nothing else to do, and nothing was more important that Madison's wants.

At 1:55, I made my way through the building to Madison's office. Ms. Johnson waved me in, and I wondered quickly what the matronly woman thought about the extra-curricular activities that Madison engaged in. Was the older lady a sexual freak too? I smiled at that thought, and was still smiling as I stepped into Madison's office.

"Hi, Madison," I said breezily, shutting and locking the door behind me. "What's on the agenda today?"

Madison was seated at her desk, as usual. She looked up at me, and my good mood intensified in the shine of her green eyes.

"Ah, Claire," she said in a low menacing voice. "I have something special for you today."

It would have to be really special to top the vibrator that had gotten me off all night long. I must have shown my thoughts on my face, because Madison chuckled darkly.

"Did you stay up all night to play?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Oh yeah," I responded. "Thanks for that toy. It's amazing."

"Good," Madison replied. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now you will enjoy me."

I quickly assumed my usual position on her desk, seated on the edge facing her. I lifted my skirt up as I sat, and spread my legs for her without her asking. I was ready for whatever she did to me, anxious for it really.

I sighed in anticipation as I watched Madison pull a very large dildo out of her desk drawer. I sighed in delight as she slid it deep inside me. I sighed with pleasure as I watched Madison's face as she watched me. She fucked my pussy mercilessly with the shaft, taking me to the edge and holding me there, keeping me from coming too quickly. Surprisingly, my long night with the vibrator did not seem to dull my senses, only heighten the arousal in me. I was shocked at how fast I was ready to come, and pleaded quietly with Madison to allow me the release my body craved. She would take me up nearly to the breaking point, and then would pause and slow the piston of her hand, letting the orgasm subside before it hit me. Her face was hard, denying me what I wanted for a long while, reveling in the total and complete surrender I offered to her; exulting in the absolute power she had over my body.

My body was locked in the struggle with itself, my mind was lost in haze. I was unaware of the words that poured out of my mouth as I watched Madison fucking me. I begged, I pleaded; I promised her anything, if she would only let me come. Eventually she allowed it, pushing the dildo deep inside me while she massaged my clit with her other hand. The orgasm that hit me was hard, and my face was twisted with the effort to keep my moans at an acceptable level.

She pulled the dildo out of me with a wet slurp, opening her desk drawer to drop it onto a small towel that she must have kept there for that purpose. I stood up from her desk as soon as I thought my legs would hold me, and turned and walked out of her office. I knew words were not necessary. I had fulfilled my purpose in her office, and knew she required nothing further of me. I stole one last glance over my shoulder as I left her office, seeing Madison already completely absorbed in her computer screen; the only evidence of her satisfaction was a small feral smile that played around her delicate mouth.

*****

This routine continued for weeks. Sometimes I would arrive unannounced at Madison's office, but she was always ready for me. Sometimes I was called to come to her domain. Sometimes, though not as often, she would request that I meet her in some public place along with the remote controlled vibrator. It was rare that a day went by that I did not have my pussy or my ass explored, fucked, prodded, vibrated or otherwise manipulated until I came explosively, looking deeply into Madison's eyes as she watched the fruits of her labor. Words were rarely exchanged between us, unless it my begging her for release or her encouraging my erotic actions; any more than that was not necessary. I knew what Madison wanted, and it was not idle conversation.

I was walking around in a constant state of arousal, perpetually wet and ready for Madison. Once, when Madison had left town on a business trip, I even resorted to masturbating quickly and quietly with my hand hidden under my desk, unable to wait for my lover's return, watching my co-workers scurry back and forth across the room. I was pleased with my new-found ability to come quietly, with no outward indication of what was happening to me.