Power Plays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John and Janice," He says motioning toward the two people seated in front of him, "this is my slut."

"Nice to meet you," you say not knowing what else to do and blushing at being called "my slut" particularly to strangers.

The two strangers are impeccably dressed and obviously have money without the need to flaunt it. Both are probably in their late thirties or early forties but certainly take care of themselves. Even in such a bizarre situation they hold hands like young lovers even though their eyes never seem to leave your body. John's left hand rests on the arm of the office chair, instead of a wedding band or ring on his finger John has a lovely titanium band on his index finger with some type of pattern or inscription on it. Trying desperately to remember the rules you try not to cover up or move your knees together.

"A pleasure my dear," John says making no qualms about looking you up and down.

"Very nice to meet you indeed," Janice says leaning around him. "Would you mind standing up for us?" Her words are kind and gentle like she's a school teacher asking for your assignment.

"No Ma'am," you reply quietly getting to your feet.

"Step back into your heels slut," He instructs motioning to them on the floor next to you. Slipping your still swollen feet back into the heels and facing them unsure what to do you look to him for guidance.

"Oh my," Janice says with excitement, "such a tall and beautiful girl! Turn around for us dear." You turn slowly not to show off but because you're more afraid of falling. "She is very shapely isn't she John."

"Yes she is my dear," John replies

"Do you shave or wax darling? Janice asks. The question catches you off guard and you begin to stammer not knowing what to say.

"I apologize Janice," He interjects, "I did not tell her that she would meet you two today."

"Oh that's fine," John says without looking away from your breasts.

"Slut answer Janice's question please," He instructs calmly, "and any other questions the two of them might have. You have nothing to hide so be honest."

"Yes Sir," you respond trying to contain your disbelief. It's bad enough standing in front of them naked but now they want to know about your personal grooming!?! "I shave and use a cream to keep the area smooth and bump free."

"Very nice," John says openly glaring at your shaved pussy. "Have you been with a woman before?" For the first time John's eyes meet yours as he anxiously awaits your answer.

"Just once," you reply quietly feeling the deep red filling your face and chest, "today with Camille."

"I hope you enjoyed your first time," John says with a wide grin on his face. "Janice doesn't she have the most lovely breasts? I mean really, they are large without being too large and don't sag at all."

"Oh yes John they certainly are," Janice says eyeing your breasts as well. "Do your nipples get large when they are hard dear?" Her tone is so matronly it's an amazing contrast between what she is saying and how she is saying it.

"Ummmm ... yes they do," you reply wondering if it's possible to blush even more than you are now.

"Please show us," Janice says eagerly as her grip on John's hand tightens.

Unsure what to do you look over at him for guidance. He subtly nods yes. Without thinking your hands begin to move up and cup your breasts. Your index finger and thumb move over your nipples and begin to gently tug and release them. John and Janice are mesmerized by your hardening nipples. Despite your overwhelming embarrassment it's impossible to deny the excitement generated by being on display like this. By the time your nipples are rock hard your pussy is sopping wet. John and Janice ooh and ahh at your breasts as if they are watching a fireworks display. The two of them fire off several more questions each more embarrassing than the last. Questions about masturbation, sexual past and preferences explore every intimate detail of your life.

"What about anal?" John asks as evenly as if he were asking your birth date.

"I haven't done that," you say quietly wishing this question and answer session would end soon, "yet."

"Yet?" John asks still grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes Sir," you reply trying desperately to overcome your embarrassment and control your ever increasing horniness, "Camille inserted a plug into my rear earlier today."

"Isn't that Camille just a dear John?" Janice asks patting his arm.

"Oh yes she is dear," John replies still staring at you.

"Sir," you say softly, "may I be excused please?"

"What do you need slut?" He asks directly.

"Oh yes," John pipes in, "whatever do you need?"

"Actually," You had been hoping not to have to announce this to the room but the pressure against your bladder was getting extreme, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"That's fine," He replies pointing across the office toward the far corner, "Right over that way."

Your heels click against the hardwood floor as you cross the room but they cannot drown out John and Janice's conversations about your body.

"She moves elegantly doesn't she?" Janice says watching you walk past her.

"Yes she does my dear," John agrees, "and such a shapely ass."

Walking to the corner of the room the pressure on your bladder is intensifying as you turn to face him. The three of them stare at you as you helplessly look for the bathroom door.

"Excuse me Sir," you say trying to hide the desperation in your voice, "but where is the door?"

"The silver bucket to your right slut," He replies.

"I'm sorry?" You ask confused by his response.

"Use the silver bucket on the floor to your right," He explains.

Janice giggles at your unrestrained look of shock as John repositions himself for a better view. This can't be right. He certainly doesn't want you to pee in front of all of them does he?

"I'm sorry Sir," you reply with a shaking voice, "I don't understand."

"It's simple slut," He says laughing off your reservations, "stand with your legs spread and then squat down over the bucket. Spread your legs apart and use your fingers to hold yourself open so you can pee. Unless of course you were sneaking off to the ladies room to play with yourself without permission."

"Oh no Sir," you reply sheepishly, "I wouldn't dare."

Leaning over on your teetering heels and moving the bucket between your black patent heels it's all you can do to pretend you don't have an audience. You slowly squat making sure to keep your knees spread wide apart. As you move your right hand between your thighs you look up and see the three pairs of eyes staring back at you. Only one of those pairs is looking into your eyes. You concentrate on returning his gaze as you spread yourself open with your fingers.

Soon the pressure on your bladder lessens as you begin to relieve yourself. Once again John and Janice ooh and ahh at your bodily functions. Luckily you're able to suppress the giggle this causes. He slowly stands and walks toward you, his eyes never leaving yours until he walks past you. Finally the pressure from your bladder is relieved. As if he has read your mind he hands you a small folded wad of toilet paper. Taking it from his hand and wiping yourself you deposit it in the bucket before standing again.

"You can dispose of that now in the bathroom down the hall," he says whispering, "then go see what Camille needs from you."

"Yes Sir," you reply leaning back into his body and pressing your butt into his crotch.

"Horny my little slut?" He asks.

"Oh God yes Sir," you try to whisper.

"You should expect to be horny all week slut." His fingers move down your back and over your butt as he says, "And wet like you are now all week as well." His fingers press against your pussy and plug as he says this causing you to grind against his hand and thigh more. "Now excuse yourself to my guests."

"Yes Sir." You quietly moan.

Walking slowly forward and stopping before them with the bucket held to your side you enjoy watching the two of them look over your body again. Somehow your body now yearns for their touch and you begin to wonder what it would be like to be with them in bed as you say, "Please excuse me, it was a pleasure meeting both of you."

"The pleasure was all ours dear," Janice says touching your outer thigh.

"Yes indeed it was," John chimes in.

"Thank you," you say looking at Janice. Her fingers on your skin send tingling sensations through your body. For some reason you move your left foot back behind your right and curtsey. Both of them nod at the show of respect.

"You can go now slut," He says from behind you, "I'm about to show my guests the video from the other night. I think they'll find it interesting, don't you?"

"Oh yes Sir," you reply almost proudly over your shoulder, "I am sure they will enjoy it."

As you step out of the room the familiar sounds of Greg, Bob, Pete and Tony fucking your brains out fills the room. Walking to the bathroom to dispose of the contents of the bucket you cannot help but smile. Your embarrassment of knowing you had been taped that night has all but disappeared and now the fact that you know these two strangers are watching you have sex with four men adds to your excitement. You can only imagine how much more you will change over the next eight days.

To be continued . . .

12