Power Plays Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an attempt to have someone touch you and bring you some satisfaction you walk slowly through the crowd pausing near anyone who seems to be paying attention to you. Still no one touches you. After three more attempts fail you move to the side of the room and sob.

"What is the matter?" asks a man who is still dressed in a suit.

"I'm sorry," you say trying to shake the tears from your face, "I was just expecting .... Well I don't know."

"It's okay to say what you were expecting," he says as he produces a hanker chief from his pocket, "What is it that is making you sad?" With great care he dries your tears.

"I'm just so horny," you say no longer able to hold your frustration back, "And with all of these people ..." your words trail off momentarily as you see a smile slowly appearing on his face "I just thought I'd be more involved."

"Involved?" He says looking serious again, "You mean in that?" He points to the mass of bodies on the floor. From your corner you can see an attendant writhing in ecstasy as one man plunges his cock into her ass as a woman licks her clit. "Tell me what you really want."

"I want to be used," you say realizing this is how you have to gain entrance to the group and ultimately please him, "In every, and any way to please the membership."

His wide smile returns as his hands move around your sides. Leaning in close to his body the fabric of his suit rubs against your hard nipples making you moan softly. His hands finally unclasp the belt around your waist. Soon the chains are removed from your collar as well and the tray is tossed aside. He places an arm around you and holds you tightly in his arm facing the group.

"Everyone," he says loudly, "If I could have just a moment of your time." The bodies stop their gyrations as the faces turn to look at you again. "This is slut, please welcome her into our community." As he lowers his arm he unclasps your cuffs releasing your hands. "One last thing" He whispers closely in your ear. He slowly wraps a black silk cloth around your head covering your eyes. "You'll love this."

Your body tingles with anticipation as you walk forward into the pile. Hands rub your legs and glance over your wet pussy. Finally a hand grasps you firmly and a man pulls you down to him. Moving you around him, he has you straddling his lap and is lowering you onto his massive member. With a loud moan he enters you deeply. Your body gushes in a large orgasm as you lean back. A second pair of hands on your back pushes you back forward. Soon a pair of arms wrap around your waist and moves up to your breasts gently removing the clips before massaging your breasts. As the body behind you presses you forward further you feel the tip of a well lubed cock pressing against you asshole. The head pushes inside of you as you moan loudly. Soon the two men are thrusting their cocks into your body one in while one pulls out never leaving you empty.

You feel more bodies move closer to you, surrounding and touching you. A pair of hands pulls your head to the side. Opening your mouth expecting to find a cock your tongue sticks out but instead finds a clit. Immediately your tongue flicks and licks the clit in front of it as a mouth engulfs your left breast. Your body shudders in another orgasm as the cock in your pussy swells. As hot cum is pumped into your pussy from the throbbing cock your mouth and face are coated with the juice of your female lover. As soon as she releases your head another pair of hands finds it. Soon a cock is thrusting in and out of your mouth as a new hard one fills your pussy. Unable to see what is going on your head is swimming; your body is just reacting unable to think or do anything more then embrace the attention you are getting.

You moan loudly around the cock in your mouth as your ass is filled with hot cum. As that cock is slowly pulled out you are moved again until you are on top of the man whose cock is filling your spasming pussy. Another cock soon takes the place of the one that had filled your ass as is thrusting in time with the one in your pussy. Suddenly your right hand is moved between the legs of another woman. Despite the overwhelming sensations of having three cocks pumping in and out of your body you do your best to rub and use your finger on the woman.

Taking your left hand around the base of the cock in your mouth you try to stroke him in time with his thrusts into your mouth. A pair of hands clamps on your hips pulling you back into the cock in your ass as another pair clamps on your back pulling you down into the cock in your pussy. Squeezing your legs tightly you resist the urge to scream as the two swollen cocks are buried deep inside you. Both of them explode inside you at the same time causing you to suck hard on the cock in your mouth in an attempt not to scream. As the two cocks in your lower body thrust several more times to get the last of their hot cum to pump inside you the one in your mouth is pushed deep into your mouth and throat until it explodes as well. Your entire body shakes as your senses become completely overloaded.

Amazingly enough your hand never slips from between the woman's legs until you are lowered onto your back. Your pussy is still throbbing and your lower body is oozing cum, yet you have never felt more alive and all you can think about is getting more. With this many people around it doesn't take long and soon a pussy is lowered onto your mouth as another fat cock slips easily inside your pussy. If it hadn't been for the silk cloth covering your eyes they would have seen yours rolling back in your head. Your hands reach out in search of more and you begin to wonder if you will ever be satisfied tonight. One hand finds a breast while another eagerly strokes a hard cock. Another cock is pressed between your large breasts and slid back and forth.

None of your normal ideas about sex remain, you are sex now, every fiber of your being is being teased and titillated by who knows how many people.

There are hands and mouths on your body and fingers and cocks in it as well and despite how exhausted you think you should be you only want more. Your thighs burn from being spread wide open for so long and your stomach muscles ache from repeated orgasms, yet you don't want it to stop. Another cock shoots hot jets of cum deep inside of you and you only want more. Every so often someone gives you a sip of champagne but it doesn't stop your burning desire to lick or suck someone else.

Slowly the number of bodies around you decreases until you are left exhausted on a pile of pillows. You try to move but it is just not possible. Lying there covered in sweat and cum you tingle through several orgasmic aftershocks. Finally a pair of hands slowly removes the cloth from your eyes.

"Where have you been sir?" you ask to tired to be upset.

"It was your graduation night slut," He says cradling your head, "I wasn't allowed in."

"I still don't understand." You reply softly. Smiling down at you he holds up his left hand showing a titanium band on his index finger. "I've seen that ring before," you say weakly, "as a matter of fact all of the men had them on tonight."

"That's right," He says hardly able to hide his smile, "They, I mean we are all members of a very exclusive club. Well I'm now a member thanks to your performance tonight and so are you."

"Does that mean we will be together?" you ask gazing up into his steel blue eyes.

"Of course it does," he smiles, "Any time I want. Now let's get you cleaned up and off to bed, we'll talk more in the morning."

"Okay," you say softly touching his hand, "What ever you say sir."

The two attendants from earlier come over and unlock the shoes on your feet. Until now you had completely forgotten that you had the heels on despite that you are quite relieved they are now off. With the bra long since gone the garter-belt and stockings are removed next before they help you on to your feet.

As they escort you to the foyer and up to your bedroom you see him with two attendants headed upstairs in front of you. The two of them are wearing only their boots and the necklaces you noticed before. You're too tired to ask what's happening and lean on your two attendants as you walk up the stairs.

The attendants handle you with great care as they enter the shower with you and wash your body. You're too exhausted to get excited by their touch. When they are satisfied that you are clean they turn off the water and dry you off before drying themselves. Finally you notice that neither one is wearing a gag.

"Is he off with those two women I saw him with?" You ask the one in front of you.

"Yes he is," she says not looking up, "They will make him happy tonight."

"When am I allowed to make him happy?" You ask still puzzled by what's going on.

"When ever he calls for you," She says smiling, "We answer all of their calls."

The two attendants escort you over to the bed and cover you with a satin sheet.

"This is yours now." The other attendant says.

Looking up you notice her putting a necklace on the nightstand next to your bed. You smile and lower your head to the pillow before quickly falling asleep.

12