Power Plays Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know about that?" You ask trying to remember to whisper. "Saw it and heard you in full stereo sweetie," she says clutching your arm tighter, "That and the next night. Those were your final audition tapes before your training began."

"How did I not realize?" You ask more to yourself then anyone else. "You knew," Shauna replies trying to comfort you a bit, "But you just couldn't admit it to yourself." "True..." "Okay," she says in an even more reassuring voice, "Now onto better things. This is your new office!"

"My office?" You say as you look around the corner space with big windows and a large desk. "What do I need an office this big for?"

"You didn't think they'd throw you in the secretarial pool did you?" Shauna says laughing. "You're the newest regional vice president on the block! There's a stack of papers on the desk and you've got a lot of catching up to do."

As you walk towards the desk you glance at the stacks of papers on it. You wouldn't have expected to make regional for at least another 10 years and that's only if you got lucky, very lucky. There's a lot to learn and very little time to do it. In 20 minutes you'll have to be in the boss's office doing whatever he wants and probably loving it. Just the idea is making you wet sitting in your new comfortable office chair. The time seems to crawl by but it's impossible to pay attention to what you have in front of you. Finally a couple of minutes before 9 you walk out of your office and freeze. Terror strikes as you realize you have no idea where his office is or even how you got to your office!

"His office is down that hall," a woman says seated at a desk across from your office door, "And he's expecting you soon." "Ummm, thanks..." you say not knowing what else to do. "I'm June," she says standing and extending a hand, "I'm your secretary." "Nice to meet you June" you reply weakly, "I'm Alayna." "I know," June instructs, "Now don't keep him waiting he doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Walking briskly down the hallway towards his office you can feel your breasts moving up and down in your bra. It's probably not noticeable given the fitted jacket you are wearing but your main concern is not making your new boss upset and having to be visited by Camille. As you approach his office his secretary waves you right in.

"Good morning Alayna!" He says rising from his desk. He is dressed in a dark blue double breasted suit, a crisp white shirt and a brighter blue tie that make his eyes stand out. His blue piercing eyes leave you weak in the knees. "Good morning sir," you say closing the door behind you, "I hope I'm not late." "No," he says smiling as you walk towards him, "You are right on time. Please have a seat." "Thank you," you say walking to the chair and sitting down trying to remember not to cross your legs, "It's a lot to get used to at first." "Don't worry my dear," he says in a soothing almost bedroom voice, "I'm not nearly as strict as many of the others. Please spread your legs a little further." He says is so matter of factly that you hardly even notice. When you realize what he has said you begin to spread your legs as far as the skirt will allow. His eyes watch and he smiles slightly while your spreading legs cause your skirt to ride up a little. "That's good," he says smiling, "You have lovely skin tone. I'll expect you to sit like that whenever you enter the office unless someone is here with me that you do not know."

"Yes sir," you reply softly, "I will do whatever I can not to disappoint you." "I know that you will my dear," he says practically reveling in your submissiveness, "Let me run through my work expectations of you and then we can go from there to much more interesting things."

Joe spends his time explaining what areas encompass your region and how he expects you to perform. As part of your bonus for not having to pay rent you won't be paid as well as other regional vice presidents although there are other rewards. Even without making full pay you are still earning more money then you were before this whole adventure started. As you imagine the financial benefits of your new position the stark reality of it hits you in the face.

"I saw your little show yesterday," he says watching you squirm in the chair as you listen, "On the couch. It was quite a performance." "Thank you," you say blushing with great embarrassment, "Sir I had hoped you were watching." "Please," he says reassuringly, "Call me Joe. Now come here."

Standing slowly you walk over to his side of the desk and stand so that your feet are between his. "How do you like the stockings?" He asks as his hands begin to move up and down your legs before going up and under your skirt. "They are," you say closing your eyes and enjoying his touch, "Amazing feeling." "The stockings or my hands?" he asks looking up in what only can be referred to as a bedroom voice. "Yes," you say wondering where on his desk you'll be ending up, "To both actually." "Take off the jacket," he says as his hands touch your bare thighs, "And let it fall to the floor."

The jacket slips off your shoulders and falls to the floor at your feet. Suddenly, without warning he stands quickly and spins you facing his desk with him behind you. His hands move over your body and pull your skirt up above your stockings. He squeezes your breasts through your shirt and begins to kiss your ears and neck. You push your body into his and clutch his hips with your hands. His hands move up and down your blouse with abandon until he grasps the material tightly. Pulling hard with both hands he rips your blouse open exposing your bra and breasts and your incredible vulnerability.

Joe then pulls the blouse over your shoulders but not off. The buttons on the cuffs don't allow you to tug your arms from them. He then pulls the straps from your bra down so that the cups fold under exposing your breasts to his hands and effectively pinning your arms behind you. His hands rub your breasts and move over your bare skin as if he owns it. One hand moves down and lifts the front of your skirt until he can rub your lace tie side panties easily.

"You are a horny little girl aren't you Alayna?" He whispers in your ear. "Yes," you exhale, "I am very horny just for you."

Pushing against your abdomen and on your back he leans you over his desk. Turning your head to your right you can see a full length mirror there and can see your entire body. Your skirt barely covers half of your ass before he pushes it further up exposing it entirely. His hands slowly, methodically, untying your panty strings and letting them fall to the floor.

"Spread your legs," he says softly in that bedroom voice again, "Further apart for me." Without a word you spread your legs. He is rustling with his clothes as far as you can hear, probably taking his time and enjoying toying with you. "Further," he instructs getting your body right where he wants it, "very nice, just like that."

Spreading your legs as far as you can support them on your wobbling ankles and heels you feel defenseless. Looking over in the mirror you notice that you look defenseless as well. Your arms are pinned behind your back, your legs are spread so far standing is impossible and your pussy and ass are spread open for his use. Being completely accessible, like a sitting duck on his desk, arouses you even more causing your entire body to ache for his cock.

"Joe," you say in a husky voice trying to contain your desire, "I don't know how much more of this I can take."

You inhale deeply as he presses the tip of his cock against your pussy and begin to push back into him. His hands press against your bare ass pushing you against the desk. With your head spinning he pushes just the tip easily inside your pussy. He slowly pushes his cock in deeper allowing your dripping pussy to coat it instead of working it in and out. The pace is maddeningly slow causing you to try to push back harder against his hands. "I want to scream!" You say looking back at him over your shoulder. "Too slow?" He asks smiling wide knowing he has complete control of you. "Yesssss," you cry out as he slowly inserts another inch, "please Joe!"

"Oh yes," he says in a triumphant voice sliding into you even further, "I love when beautiful women beg for my cock Alayna. But no screaming, I haven't had the sound proof door installed yet."

With each slow penetrating inch your need to scream increases exponentially. You can see his face behind you, his eyes drinking you in and his triumphant smile knowing he has conquered your body and owns your will. Finally the full length of his shaft is inside you. His thighs rest against the back of yours and his hips push hard against your unprotected butt. Removing his hands from your butt you can feel him lean forward changing the angle of his cock inside you and causing you to moan deeply.

"Are you a screamer?" He asks in that soft voice of his. "You can not imagine how badly I want to scream right now," you say panting deeply feeling him pushing deep inside you, "it's almost too much to control." "Well," he says reaching over his desk, "I certainly can't have my secretary hear your screams now can I?" "No sir," you reply closing your eyes and moaning, "Because I would be screaming very dirty things." "Shhhh," he whispers, "I've got to use the phone for a moment." Quickly turning your head you can see him press the buttons on the phone. You're shocked and outraged that here he is with you laying across his desk completely exposed and available for his use and now he makes a phone call!

"Shauna," he says casually into the speaker phone, "can you come to my office quickly?" "Yes Joe," she replies on the speaker phone, "Right away."

He straightens back up and begins to slowly pull his cock out as slow as he put it in. Placing his hands back on your butt and pushing you into the desk he begins to slowly insert his cock again, one slow inch at a time. Watching him do it in the mirror is even more frustrating. Squeezing your pussy tightly you try to hold his cock inside you when suddenly the office door opens.

"Good morning Joe," Shauna says as she quickly slips in the door, "good to see you." "Good to see you as well Shauna," he says as he bumps his hips against your butt, "Have a seat." Shauna sits in front of you with her legs spread as wide as possible on the chair revealing her robins egg blue panties. "Very pretty panties you have on today," he says slipping his cock out again slowly, "Rub yourself through them."

Shauna doesn't even answer; instead she obediently pulls her skirt further apart with one hand and begins to quickly rub her panties with another. You lift your head and watch as the full length of his cock slips out of you until only the tip is pressing between your pussy lips. Once again he puts his cock back inside you in an agonizingly slow pace. As you bite your bottom lip hard your desire to scream has your hands clenched tightly behind you and even your toes clenched in your heels. Watching Shauna work herself near orgasm you begin to get jealous of her. Her hips begin to move and she tosses her head back moaning softly. Finally her panties turn a darker shade of blue as his cock again presses deep inside you.

At this point you are hardly able to compose a thought. Your one desire is him and his cock pounding in and out of your body as fast as possible. You begin to wonder what it will take to get him to move faster.

"Good girl," He says withdrawing his cock again, "Now take your panties off."

Shauna silently stands up and unbuttons her skirt allowing it to fall open. Taking the waist band in her fingers and pulling them slowly down her shapely legs your eyes follow her every action. Still holding them with one hand she gingerly steps out of them and holds them up for his inspection.

"It seems our new girl is a bit of a screamer," he says pushing hard against the back of your legs and into your pussy, "place the wettest part of your panties into her mouth so I can give her a proper fucking." "Yes Joe," she says walking forward and folding her panties inside out, "open up honey."

Opening your mouth slowly Shauna inserts the crotch and part of the front of her soggy panties. Her taste is as magnificent as it was the day before.

"Very nice," he says pulling his cock all the way back out, "Now sit back down and keep playing with yourself.

Suddenly his cock slams deep into your pussy in one hard thrust, then another, and another. His rapid change of pace take you completely by surprise causing your entire body to strain as you suck hard on Shauna's panties. One hard deep thrust after another, his balls slapping on your clit and body slamming into yours. Your arms strain at the bra straps and hands turn red as you try to pull free of your blouse. Looking up you watch Shauna. Her eyes locked on the two of you as he drives your body into his desk. You orgasm hard against the onslaught of his fat cock pounding inside you're aching pussy. His desk begins to slowly move across the floor as he thrusts into you hard and fast. As you cum a second time he grasps your arms and pulls your upper body off his desk.

"Put your legs together," he says holding you up by your arms, "and lean back with me."

His right hand moves around your front pulling your body into his cock as he sits down in his chair. With your hands behind your back and your legs together you can not move, you are sitting there impaled on his massive cock unable to do anything. His hands grasp your hips and move your body in a small circle causing his cock to move deep inside you in a bigger circle. The feeling is amazing as his cock presses and pushes at the walls of your pussy.

"Are you enjoying that?" He asks in his best bedroom voice. "Oh God yes!" You mumble around Shauna's panties as you watch her slip 2 fingers in and out of her pussy while she rubs her clit. "But I liked the desk too!" "Can you be quiet enough not to need the panties in your mouth?" He asks as your body trembles with another orgasm. "Yes..."you say as his hands release your hands and arms, "But just in case I should hold onto them." "A very good idea," he says finally freeing both of your arms, "you can remove them now.

Your knees feel weak as you stand back up on your heels and move back to the desk. Looking down your blouse and bra have joined your panties and jacket on the floor. His hands move up and unzip your dress. It easily falls to the floor and your step out of it as you move to the desk again. Placing a hand down on the desk and leaning forward you spread your legs as far as you can and wait for him. This time you lean up on your left arm and reach between your legs with your right. Grasping his cock in your right hand and slowly pulling him inside while watching Shauna's body tense in orgasm. His hands move over your body as his cock slides in and out of your pussy again. Using your right hand to massage his swollen balls his hands reach up and gather your hair in his hand. His hand pulls your hair and you back into his cock banging your thighs on the edge of his desk Your body glistens with perspiration as his cock jackhammers your tender pussy. With a final deep thrust his cock swells inside you and his hands grip your body tighter until he finally, mercifully, cums deep inside you. His cock thrusts a few more times into your battered pussy as you massage and squeeze his cock and balls with your hand and pussy. The mixed fluids from your bodies leak from your pussy down your legs saturating your stockings. Shauna looks as exhausted as you feel leaning back on the chair. You try to catch your breath as you squeeze your pussy tightly to milk his cock dry.

"Shauna," he says collapsing in the chair behind you, "Take the new girl and show her what she needs to know now." "Yes Joe," she says slowly standing and letting her coat dress remain on the chair, "come on sweetie."

You follow Shauna to what turns out to be your boss's private bathroom. Looking in the mirror you realize that you are both a mess. The slick fluid seeping from your pussy can be easily seen on both inner thighs and your face has the glow of a woman who has just enjoyed a number of repeated orgasms.

"No time to waste," Shauna says pulling you with her to a sink, "Grab a towel." Reaching over you grasp one of the plush towels and bring it to your chest. "Oh it's not for you silly!" Shauna says laughing and turning on the water. "Put the towel in the sink and then wring it out," she says helping you do it, "You have to clean him up first."

"What do I do about my clothes?" You ask wringing the hot water out of the towel. "My blouse is practically in shreds back there." "Don't worry," Shauna says winking in the mirror, "You'll be fully dressed when you leave." Leading you back out of the bathroom by the hand she leads you to Joe's desk where he waits in his chair. "Okay now kneel between his legs," she instructs helping to move you into place, "and use the warm towel to clean him off."

"Very nice," he says leaning his head back on the chair as you wash his cock, balls and thighs with the towel, "Not too much though or you'll be back over the desk." "Promise?" You say looking up and smiling at him. "I'd do it right now," he says running a hand through your hair, "But I've got a meeting soon." "We'll hurry sir," Shauna says nudging you from behind, "Won't we?" "All set now Joe," you say standing up slowly, "Thank you for letting me do this." "You are most welcome," he says smiling while rubbing your thighs with his hands, "Don't worry we'll do it again soon. There's a new blouse just like the one you were wearing in my private bathroom." "Thank you sir!" You say turning and following Shauna to the private bath.

Indeed Shauna was correct, by the time you leave his office no one can tell that you are wearing an identical blouse to the one you had on earlier. The jacket hides the fact that your nipples are still hard as rocks and the skirt covers the wet part of your stockings.

Sitting back in your new office and squeezing your legs to enjoy the tingle remaining in your pussy you wonder how you will get any work done. Of course then again, it's doubtful that you'll get fired. Laughing quietly to yourself and turning to your monitor you begin to try to make an honest living as your body trembles from a massive aftershock.

Suddenly you receive an E mail from Joe. Opening it right away you see a note that makes you tremble and blush. He had been the one watching as you crawled into bed last night!

12