Power Plays Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are sooo gooood at this sweetie." Shauna cooed reaching up with her right hand and guiding Alayna's head and mouth where she wanted. "Right there," Shauna moaned, "that's the spot right there!"

Alayna softly sucked Shauna's clit letting it rub between her teeth and tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Alayna sighed feeling Chris' fingers rubbing her pussy and his thumb pressing against her ass.

Shauna's fingers clenched in Alayna's hair pulling Alayna's mouth in tighter around her clit. Alayna continued to lick Shauna as quickly as possible sealing her lips around her clit and softly sucking. Chris' fingers rubbed Alayna's clit as well until he finally slipped two inside her. Chris' finger's manipulated the egg inside her pussy pressing it in deeper and circling it inside her. Alayna's moan was muffled by Shauna's pussy.

"Don't stop sweetie!" Shauna cried as she tensed her body. "Don't stop I want to cum again!"

Alayna lapped Shauna's orgasm feeling her own approaching rapidly. Despite her entire body tensing Alayna kept licking Shauna with all the energy she could muster. Alayna groaned deeply and orgasmed hard, only Chris' fingers inside her kept her on her high heels. Chris began to slide his fingers out taking the still vibrating egg with them. Alayna went through an array of feelings and emotions as the small but powerful egg slid or her. Chris rubbed the egg around Alayna's clit but the vibrations were far too strong. When he slid the egg back through her swollen pussy lips and up to her asshole Alayna almost came completely unhinged. She howled into Shauna's pussy when Chris circled her ass with the wet egg. Her unintelligible cries became even louder as he pushed the intensely vibrating egg into her asshole. Chris pushed the egg almost all the way in and tugged in back out several times. Alayna strained trying to pull her arms free and screamed until she was out of breath. She didn't realize that she was standing on her toes in her high heels until her calf muscles began to ache. When Chris finally let the egg all the way inside her it wasn't much of a relief. Alayna had two vibrating eggs in her ass and was only barely hanging onto the edge of her sanity. The eggs vibrated separately but would occasionally bump into each other in the tight confines of her ass driving Alayna crazy.

From behind her she heard Chris say something but Alayna could not make sense of the words. They sounded jumbled in her ears. She tried to concentrate on licking Shauna to another orgasm but it wasn't easy. The two eggs in her ass were overriding her concentration and then Chris pushed his cock inside her pussy.

Alayna's body was on fire. Her mouth and cheeks were covered with Shauna's wetness and the two eggs in her ass turned Chris' cock into a fleshy vibrator inside her. Chris pressed his cock all the way inside Alayna until his hips pressed against her bare ass. All Alayna could manage to do was hold her tongue out for Shauna to rub her clit against. Chris began to quickly thrust his cock into Alayna making even the simple act of holding her tongue out difficult. Alayna lost count of how many times she orgasmed in this position but the repeated orgasms caused her stomach muscles to ache terribly. She could feel Chris' cock pulse inside her filling her pussy with his hot cum.

"Oh my God," Shauna said releasing Alayna's head and collapsing back onto the table, "I can't take anymore."

Shauna's arm shot to the side grasping her purse and turning down the controller for the eggs. Chris released Alayna's arms but Alayna couldn't move them, she had strained to move them for so long the muscles were completely spent. Alayna simply rested her forehead on Shauna's inner thigh. Chris moved Alayna's arms in front of her placing them on the table so she could support her own weight. Eventually Alayna was able to stand, still leaning heavily on the table, and move next to Shauna.

"Sit down sweetie." Shauna said as she sat up.

"Thank you Miss." Alayna replied weakly.

Alayna moved to the table and rested her butt on the edge. Shauna moved some things behind her but Alayna barely paid attention to much of anything going on around her.

"Lay back and relax." Shauna said helping Alayna lay back on the table.

Alayna rested her head on the table. Her legs still hung off arching her back uncomfortably but she didn't care. Alayna closed her eyes letting her mind catch up to everything her overloaded senses had experienced over the past minutes. Her body shook with two large aftershocks leaving her feeling chilled all over.

"How do you feel?" Shauna asked touching Alayna's right leg.

"Exhausted," Alayna replied lifting her head slightly, "but oh so wonderful."

"I brought you some water." Shauna said holding a large glass of ice water out for Alayna.

Alayna eased her body up and took the glass with her shaking hand. She gulped down half the glass before finally putting it down on the table. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something different and quite unexpected on Shauna's body.

"Oh my Miss," Alayna said shuddering through another aftershock, "what are you planning on doing with that?"

"With this?" Shauna said wrapping her hands around the flesh colored dildo protruding from the harness attached to her body. "I have a couple of ideas."

"I won't say no to any of your ideas Miss," Alayna said amazed she had the strength to go on, "I am all yours for as long as you want me."

"For as loonng as I want you?" Shauna asked with a wicked grin. "I may never let you leave!"

Shauna's fingernails lightly touched Alayna's right leg stroking them through her stockings. It was obvious that Shauna was taking her time and relishing the power she had over Alayna. Eventually Shauna stood between Alayna's spread legs scooping her arms underneath both of Alayna's thighs. Shauna lifted Alayna's thighs, with some help from Alayna, until her legs were vertical and then crossed them at the ankles. This allowed Shauna to hold both of Alayna's legs with one hand while she used the other to rub the head of her strapon against Alayna's pussy. It didn't take long to get the head and thick shaft wet enough to slip inside Alayna. Shauna gradually eased forward until the entire 7" shaft filled her.

"That feels so good." Alayna moaned wiggling her hips slightly from side to side. Shauna lowered both of her hands to Alayna's hips resting Alayna's legs over her left shoulder and pulled her towards her. "OHhhhhh soooo good!" Alayna groaned louder.

"Just wait." Shauna said with a wink.

Suddenly Alayna felt the dull vibration of the two eggs still in her ass as Shauna manipulated the slide again. Alayna squeezed her thighs and clenched her pussy around the vibrating shaft of the strapon savoring the feeling of the ever increasing egg vibrations reverberating through it. Shauna stopped the slide about halfway up and set the controller down on the table. Then with her other hand Shauna reached over to the half empty glass of ice water. By now Alayna had closed her eyes and was simply savoring the feeling of Shauna's strapon and the vibrations. Alayna opened her eyes again when Shauna pushed her legs off her shoulders.

"Ready?" Shauna asked with both of her hand behind Alayna's crossed legs but only one touching them.

"Yes Miss." Alayna panted.

Alayna's hands gripped the edge of the table feeling Shauna snaking an ice cube down the backs of her legs. The closer Shauna got to her pussy the more excited Alayna became. Of course as Shauna passed the backs of Alayna's knees she began taking even longer and closer sweeps over the backs of her thighs. Alayna groaned as much in frustration as excitement. By the time Shauna passed Alayna's lace stocking tops Alayna could feel her orgasm approaching. The anticipation alone had excited her almost as much as the eggs and strapon had. The ice water began to run down Alayna's thighs to her pussy and ass only adding to her intense frustration. Shauna pulled back until only the head of her strapon remained inside Alayna.

"You are going to love this." Shauna said huskily as she rubbed the ice along the top of the dildo. "Hold on sweetie." Shauna said lowering Alayna's legs back onto her shoulder.

Shauna pressed the dildo forward holding the rectangular ice cube on the top of the base with her thumb. Alayna felt the cold water on the shaft penetrating her body, her hand gripped the edge of the table turning her knuckles white, then she felt the ice cube slipping between her thighs and against her clit. Alayna gasped for air and wondered how much more she could take.

"How's that feel?" Chris asked leaning over Alayna.

"Ahhh-mayyy-zinnng Chris." Alayna answered.

Chris placed his left hand on Alayna's right thigh and walked around behind Shauna. Alayna wondered what was going on but was far too distracted with everything she had stimulating her. Shauna gasped and moaned loudly before pushing her full weight into Alayna. Alayna looked up to see Chris standing closely behind Shauna and felt his hands on her legs. She assumed correctly that Chris would be fucking Shauna's ass while Shauna fucked her.

Shauna moved her hips back and forth between Chris and Alayna gradually increasing the pace. Each time she pulled out of Alayna she pushed back into Chris' cock and every time she moved forward off Chris she pushed deeper into Alayna.

"Oh my GOD!" Shauna screamed clenching Alayna's legs tightly. "OHHH Chrissss UUHHHHHH!"

Shauna slammed herself back onto Chris' cock and then forward driving her strapon hard into Alayna. She did this over and over again relentlessly bringing the three of them closer to orgasm. Alayna could feel Chris' hands tighten on her thighs as well. Suddenly Chris moved his hands down Alayna's thighs and closer to her hips using them to pull himself into the both of them. Both Alayna and Shauna were wide mouthed gasping for air.

"Ready?" Chris whispered into Shauna's ear.

"One second Chris," Shauna said looking around in a panic, "just one second."

Shauna reached over for the glass of ice water almost knocking it over as she did. Alayna was reminded how thirsty she was and hoped to ask Shauna for a moment to have some as well. Instead what Shauna did next caught her by complete surprise. Shauna poured the water onto her other hand catching some of the ice as the water splashed on the table next to Alayna. Alayna looked up at Shauna shocked by what she was doing and wondered what had come over her.

"Now lover." Shauna said taking an ice cube into each hand.

Chris leaned back and gripped Alayna's thighs tighter than ever before. He thrust hard into Shauna slamming his body into hers. As he pulled out of Shauna for another thrust the strapon slid out of Alayna as well only to be slammed back in by Chris. Alayna's entire body shook with each hard thrust. Shauna lowered her right hand and fumbled next to Alayna for a moment. Eventually she found what she was looking for and the 2 eggs inside Alayna's ass began humming at top speed again.

"FUCK ME CHRIS!" Shauna screamed. "Harder! FASTER!"

"YES! YES!" Alayna screamed.

Shauna brought her hands to Alayna's breasts holding the two ice cubes against Alayna's bouncing nipples.

"OH SWEEEEET JEEEESUSSSS!" Alayna screamed even louder.

Once again Alayna's senses were completely overloaded. The ice slowly melting against her pussy and nipples let trails of ice cold water to slide down her body. This wasn't so bad around her torso but the ice water coated the dildo ramming into her pussy and tickling her asshole.

"OOOHHHHHH CHHRRIIIIISSSS!" Shauna howled dropping the ice in her hands and clenching them around Alayna's waist.

With the dildo buried as deeply as possible inside her Alayna moved her hips furiously in tight circles to bring herself to orgasm. Chris's grip on her legs let up but Shauna still held onto her waist tightly. When Alayna opened her eyes she saw Shauna's glazed eyes staring down at hers. Their eyes were locked together as Alayna orgasmed loudly.

"Ohhhhh Shaunna!" Alayna huffed.

Shauna turned down the controller for the eggs and uncrossed Alayna's legs and lowered them slowly. Instead of moving out of the way Shauna leaned down into Alayna's embrace feeling Alayna's arms and legs wrap around her.

"How do you feel?" Shauna whispered in Alayna's ear.

"I think my ass and clit are numb and I'm just getting feeling back in my nipples," Alayna answered exhaustedly, "which I guess means I feel fantastic! How about you?"

"Let's see," Shauna began, "I'm thinking about putting one of those ice cubes against my ass after that fucking, I'm leaking Chris' cum and laying in your arms and legs. I couldn't be better!"

Shauna leaned up and kissed Alayna letting their tongues flick and wrap together. Alayna felt another wonderful aftershock as they kissed.

"I didn't think you liked being with other women." Alayna giggled.

"Turns out I just didn't like it when I had to do it," Shauna said slowly getting back to her feet, "but now that I have the choice." Shauna winked and smirked at Alayna before helping her to her feet as well. "Who knew?" Shauna giggled. "Come on, I'll help you clean up."

Shauna got a robe from a nearby closet and helped Alayna clean up the dishes. The fact that Shauna was wearing a robe, even a short red satin one, and was barefoot reinforced her position to Alayna who was still in her bustier, stockings and heels. Alayna didn't mind though, she knew she had made her best friend's first night as a true member a memorable and enjoyable one. With the dishwasher with dishes and toys loaded Shauna escorted Alayna upstairs to change.

"I feel so out of touch now," Shauna said watching Alayna remove what was left of her clothing, "I don't get to talk to the girls anymore and still feel like a bit of an outsider."

"You'll get used to it Shauna," Alayna said pulling her sundress over her head, "it seems to me you have the hard part down already!"

"I don't know about that," Shauna said blushing slightly, "and who knew you'd love those eggs so much!"

"Shauna you have NO idea!" Alayna said feeling the hair on the arms and the back of her neck stand on end. "When I felt the first vibrations up here," Alayna paused with a rush of excitement as she squeezed her thighs, "it was like you plugged ME into a wall outlet."

Shauna took Alayna by the arm and walked her to the front door.

"If you want I can tell Joe," Shauna said squeezing Alayna's hand, "he can always send that delivery guy you love to tease the hell out of over to drop them off."

The two women laughed and hugged. When their embrace broke Shauna opened the front door while Alayna slipped on her heels.

"There's a new girl coming in on Friday," Shauna said taking Alayna's hand again, "hopefully I'll see you there."

"You know if I see you I'll come right over," Alayna said taking Shauna's hand in both of hers, "because if I'm bound and helpless in a room full of horny people you're the first one I want touching me."

"I'll keep that in mind." Shauna said leaning forward and kissing Alayna lightly on the lips.

The following morning Alayna was back at work. Joe and Michael had to go on a trip to meet some other clients. Alayna was sure it was part of Joe's plan to keep Michael away from her but she missed having him around. Just as Alayna was wondering what she would do with herself her office phone rang.

"Hello this is Alayna." She answered in her chipper tone.

"Good morning Alayna." The voice on the phone sent a chill through Alayna's body.

"Good morning Camille," Alayna replied wondering what she had done wrong to deserve this call, "what can I do for you?"

"As you know tomorrow night there is a new member joining the fold," Camille instructed, "I need you here at the manor by 10 am. You and another girl will be getting her ready for her big night and then taking care of the newest member while Faye is inducted."

"Yes Camille," Alayna answered nervously, "of course, anything you want."

"I will see you then slut." Camille said before hanging up.

Alayna sat in the office with the phone still to her ear. Even though her last meeting with Camille had been far better than she expected Camille still terrified Alayna. Camille terrified most of the girls. Then the idea of meeting someone new and the idea of an initiation party excited Alayna. She had enjoyed them all, particularly her own when she was blindfolded, bound and shared with everyone. Just remembering it now made Alayna's pussy quiver.

The next morning Alayna picked out a pair of baby blue shorts and a white blouse to wear over a white pushup bra and lace thong. She slipped into the 3" sandals she had worn to Shauna's and left for the manor. When she pulled up another blonde girl named Jaquie was waiting outside.

"Pull your car around the back next to mine," Jaquie instructed, "and I'll meet you inside."

Alayna parked her car next to Jaquie's and entered through the front door. Inside Jaquie was standing in the foyer looking around. Alayna walked up next to her and waited for instructions.

"This is my last one of these," Jaquie said quietly, "it feels odd to know that next time I'll be one of the membership."

"That's wonderful Jaquie!" Alayna said truly meaning it. "I'm very happy for you."

"Sorry," Jaquie said wiping a tear from her eye, "just getting nostalgic. Let's get going, we don't have much time."

Alayna followed Jaquie up the stairs to the same locker room she had used before. This time when she opened the door to the locker bearing her name Alayna found a bit different of a wardrobe. She quickly stripped her clothes off placing them neatly in the locker before getting dressed.

"Leave the gag for now Alayna," Jaquie instructed, "we'll put those on last."

When she stood up Alayna walked over to the full length mirror to take a look. It wasn't much to look at really. Alayna wore thigh highs under a pair of thigh high boots and wrist cuffs. In her hand was a single leather strap ball gag that would buckle behind her head when put on. Alayna put her hair up in a ponytail using a leather looking hair tie. Jaquie checked herself in the mirror next and went over how to do things with Alayna. Mostly she explained that Alayna should simply follow her lead as they would be doing the same thing at the same time with Faye. Jaquie assured Alayna that Faye would not notice if Alayna was a little slower in how she did things.

"Time to get into position." Jaquie said walking towards the locker room door. "Put the gag in too."

Alayna opened her mouth and put the gag in buckling it behind her head as she exited the locker room. The two women took a left out of the locker room and then another left towards the bedrooms. The feeling of her breasts swaying freely as she walked and being in that space returned Alayna's thoughts to the week she spent there with Camille and Michael learning how to serve the members. Alayna could feel herself getting wet already and she still had a very long day ahead of her. Jaquie stopped short of the room Alayna knew Faye would be in and pointed to a small light in the hallway. Vague memories came back to Alayna of waking up the morning of her initiation and finding a note on the dresser instructing her to push a red button. Obviously the red button turned on the light that Jaquie and Alayna were staring at. Alayna had no idea how long they stood in the hallway waiting for the light to change but she was thrilled when it finally did.

Jaquie led the way into the room and handed a note to Faye who was sitting on the side of the bed. Alayna followed Jaquie into the bathroom where the two of them drew a bath for Faye. It took quite a while for the large tub to fill up. Jaquie poured in lavender bath oil and then waved and pointed for Alayna to get Faye. Alayna walked into the room to find Faye just where they had left her. She extended her hand and escorted Faye to the bathroom. Faye excused herself and went to the toilet first.