Power Plays Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna could imagine what Faye was feeling right now. She remembered her own exhaustion when the waves of bodies that had surrounded her for so long finally started to ebb. They had untied her and laid her on pillows until Michael had come and told her how proud she was. Alayna followed the now dry Kenny and Jaquie out of the bathroom. Rather than waste time they helped Kenny into his pants and shirt. He then walked barefoot out of the room following Camille with Alayna and Jaquie in tow. Alayna almost felt guilty. She was going to help bring Faye upstairs and clean her up all the while Kenny's seed would be leaking from her pussy and his taste would be in her mouth.

"Stay here." Jaquie whispered at the bottom of the stairs. "Camille will let us know when we can go get her."

They stood motionless at the bottom of the stairs. Alayna saw many faces she recognized getting dressed.

"Jaquie?" Alayna whispered out of the side of her mouth. "Are all new guys nervous like Kenny was at first?"

"I'd say about 95% of them." Jaquie quietly replied. "Except for that one right there," she said motioning slightly with her head, "he fucked our brains out while he was first with us, had us do everything with each other, and even woke us up a few times during the night to do it all again."

Alayna followed Jaquie's gaze and then stood bolt upright. The man Jaquie had been referring to was Michael who was doing up his pants and enjoying quiet conversation with another man and woman. Alayna tried not to look in his direction and was relieved when Jaquie said it was time to get Faye.

Faye could barely walk. She was petite and the evening had taken a lot out of her. They brought her upstairs to her bedroom and removed her heels and cuffs before bringing her into the shower. Once they had her dried off they brought her to the bed and helped her into it.

"Is everything okay?" Faye asked weakly. "Where's Kenny?"

"He'll be very busy for a while," Jaquie said softly, "But don't worry he'll find you soon enough. This is for you."

Jaquie placed the necklace all the female slaves wore on the nightstand for Faye. Alayna remembered smiling just as Faye was doing now at seeing the necklace. Alayna and Jaquie quietly left the room leaving Faye to sleep.

"The guy I pointed out downstairs," Jaquie said when they got into the hallway, "he's the one that brought you in isn't he?"

"Yes he is." Alayna said softly embarrassed by the feelings she had for him that night.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you." Jaquie replied.

"It's not your fault Jaquie," Alayna said taking her hand and squeezing it, "it's definitely not your fault and I wouldn't have changed this part of my life for anything."