All Comments on 'Power Trip'

by Whinston

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I HAD AN OLDER SISTER TOO

Too close to reality: Rembered first fuck, older cousin. She then tol=d my sister who showed me to control ejaculations and make it last.. Still fuck both of them and sometiomes have them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awsome!!!

dude you should make a part 2 to this,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best.

Can we get a second part, you totally left us hanging. Plz

prop69prop69almost 19 years ago
Excellent First Story, but

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!!

You got a whole summer of stories to tell us.

Still stroking my cock as I reread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good

Good story, I had an older sister too, she used to torture and tease me on purpose with her skimpy outfits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
damn you lucky bastards

This story is awesome , give us part 2 please ..

Damn i get the feeling to commite a suicide because i dont have a sister, i guess it's much better to fuck your sister than any other girl in the world.. maybe because it's not right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ass

ass why would he bother going home to a bitch like her and when her friend came over a normal guy "virgin or not" would have ignored them or left no real guy would hang around a stupid bitch like her keep it real and believable all the assholes that say it was such a good story have never read a good story or are pussy whipped asses

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 13 years ago
MORE

Damn good story. More of their adventures would sure be welcome fap material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Hey, Whinston.

Get some more of those two... make a series, it would be so cool to see what the sister can do wickedly while caching the brother either in bad times or perfect times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ass comment

You're a moron. Don't criticize someone's writing when you can't construct a sentence yourself.

Whinston, this was a great first story. I've read some of your other stuff and wanted to check out more and I was glad I read this one. I think it could have used a little more build up and I think the brother should have been a little stronger just to torture his sister a bit more, but I'd love to see more between these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
he did not lose

He lay back and let her

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
great story

I know it was a few years ago, but adding another chapter would be great. Tell how she "punished" him with more sex

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
She won? Really?

The condition was that he would fuck her and not the other way round! He could bet the she would be able to resist fucking him till next day, tie her down and fuck her! Would that be a victory?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Celeste Lied

Celeste told her brother he couldn't resist fucking her,but in actuality Celeste lied because she forced Brent to fuck her by sitting on top of him and fucking cowgirl style. But regardless I hope Celeste learns a valuable lesson to appreciate her brother Brent and don't treat him like one of her other countless guys she fucks.

Celeste just seems so immature for her 20some years of age,I hope she can overcome her nastiness and realize her brother Brent can give her the love and caring Celeste seems to need,so I hope both of them can find happiness with each other and once Brent gets out of Uni. or College him and Celeste can get a house or apartment together and become a loving sibling incest couple and get married and have babies so they can teach them to love their siblings the way Brent and Celeste do and they live long happy incestuous lives with each other.Loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous