Power Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think about it a lot?" Veronica pressed.

"Sometimes," Colin admitted shyly.

Veronica stifled her smile, "How often do you masturbate?"

"Jeez," Colin whined, embarrassed.

"What, you think you're the only person in the world who masturbates? It's no big deal. Just tell me. Every day?"

Colin was embarrassed by the subject matter, though he felt a twinge of arousal between his legs talking about sex with a beautiful woman. He nodded softly, "Usually every day."

"More than once a day?"

Colin nodded again and shifted on the bed, "Sometimes."

Veronica leaned forward and placed an elbow on her knee. She could see his discomfort and wondered if he was developing an erection, "What's the most you've masturbated in a single day?"

Colin lifted a shoulder.

"Twice? Three times?"

"Maybe three times," Colin admitted.

"Wow, you're a horny little guy aren't you?"

"I thought you weren't going to make fun of me?"

Veronica could no longer contain her smile, "Sorry, can't help myself. So, for the sake of argument let's say you jerk off ten times a week. Of those ten times, how often do you think about sucking cock?"

"I don't -"

"Don't deny it," Veronica interrupted him sternly. "We've already established you jerk off to gay porn, so don't try to pretend you haven't thought about having a big cock stuffed into your mouth. Tell me how often! I want to know how much of a faggot you are."

"I'm not -"

"Tell me!" Veronica demanded.

"A lot!" he suddenly blurted. "Okay? Is that what you want to hear? I think about it a lot."

A satisfied smile decorated Veronica's face.

"But I'm not gay," Colin added. "I like women. I want to have sex with women. I don't know, I just get turned on thinking about...."

"About sucking cock," Veronica finished for him.

"I don't really want to do it. It's just a fantasy."

"By all the files on your computer it's a pretty potent fantasy."

Colin blushed again.

Veronica changed the subject, "Did you like jerking off for me?"

"I don't know," he mumbled shyly.

"Yes you do. Did you like it or not? You sure seemed to, the way you coated my stomach with your boy-goo."

He couldn't deny it. "I-I guess so," Colin replied, realizing it had been the first time he had ever been in a sexual situation with another person.

Veronica nodded knowingly, "Would you like to do it again?"

Colin gave her a cautious glance, "What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?" Veronica smirked as she leaned back in the chair, "It must beat sitting in here jerking off all by yourself."

Colin sounded confused, "You want to watch me jerk off again?"

"Why not?"

Colin made a disbelieving laugh, "Are you serious? What about my dad?"

"What about him?" she shrugged casually, unconcerned. "He doesn't have to know."

"Why?" Colin wondered. "Why do you... why would you want to watch me?"

Veronica didn't want to tell him she got off on the power to make boys do whatever she wanted. "It's fun," she answered ambiguously, "And I'm bored. Do you want to jerk off, or not?"

Confusion muddied his decision, "No, I don't think so." Colin wanted to, his erection was a sign of that, but he was afraid of Veronica's motives, worried she would tell his father or use the encounter against him in some way.

"Fine," Veronica rose from his chair, acting indifferent. "But if you change your mind, let me know. Masturbation is such a lonely way to have sex with yourself and I bet I could really spice things up for you."

"W-wait," Colin changed his mind before Veronica could reach the door. "You wouldn't tell Dad, right?"

"Why would I do that?" she turned. "He'd probably divorce me, disown you, and then we'd both be fucked."

Colin slid to sit at the edge of his bed. "What do you mean by spicing things up?" he asked curiously.

Veronica's smile was a knowing one; Colin was like a fish on a hook, "I mean I can make your sex life - if that's what you call it - more exciting."

"What do I have to do?" he wondered.

"Whatever I tell you," she answered.

Doubt crept into Colin's voice, "I'm not sure...."

"Let's start with the basics," Veronica suggested before Colin's brains could get in the way of his loins. "Where do you usually masturbate, in front of your computer?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Then why don't you take off your pants," she gestured towards his desk chair, "and have a seat?"

Colin glanced nervously at the swiveling chair.

Looking around the room Veronica spotted a bottle of moisturizing lotion. "I assume you lubricate with this?" she asked, moving to pick it up.

"Um, yeah," he admitted.

"Well come on," she pressed him playfully. "Let's get you situated and lubed up."

Colin still wasn't positive it was a good idea but the excitement of the situation was overwhelming. He rose and took off his pants, leaving them on the floor with his underwear. He moved to sit, his erection bobbing in the air.

"Hold out your hand," Veronica instructed, pumping some of the lotion into his cupped palm. "Now, let's get you some visual stimulus."

Colin watched as she leaned over him and took his computer mouse. Veronica clicked until she found the folder containing the pornographic videos she had discovered earlier in the day. "Which one is your favorite?" she asked plainly.

"Um," Colin glanced at the screen, unsure and somewhat disappointed. He thought Veronica was going to take her shirt off again, not have him watch porn!

"Let's try this one," she decided for him, selecting a video file titled 'Sissy Cocksucker'. The computer's media player sprang to life and depicted a scene between two men, one kneeling and one standing. The standing male was a muscled specimen with a massive erection – long and thick. The kneeling individual was young, skinny, and clearly submissive. The action started with the standing male slapping his cock against the kneeling guy's face.

"Wow," Veronica remarked. "Look at the size of that guy's cock."

Crimson decorated Colin's cheeks. He had anticipated his collection of pornography would forever remain a private thing. It was meant to fuel his solitary fantasies, not to be shared with anyone – certainly not his step-mother. It was both embarrassing and exciting to share his taboo desires. It was also liberating, in a way.

"It's so powerful," Veronica continued. "Imagine having something like that in your mouth. The heat of it." She licked her lips, "His cock is so much bigger than yours. Superior. A cock like that deserves to be sucked, don't you think? It's perfect. It should be worshiped."

Colin didn't even realize his hand had already grasped his erection and was smearing the lotion over its length. He was staring at his computer screen while listening to Veronica's voice.

She was speaking in a low and seductive tone, "Do you imagine that's you, kneeling in front of him? Letting him rub his cock against your lips and cheeks? Look at the pre-cum coming out, he can't wait to have his cock sucked. Wouldn't you like to have a man like that in front of you, Colin? His cock as hard as a rock for you?"

"I-I-don't know," Colin muttered, still staring at the screen as the kneeling man began to suckle on the head of the other man's cock.

Veronica shifted behind her step-son and looked over his shoulder, "Sure you do. Doesn't this turn you on? Hmm? Don't you like watching a man servicing another man like this?" She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Are you a little gay, Colin? Does your penis get hard when I talk about sucking cock?"

Colin shuddered at the humiliating questions, his erection quivering in his hand. He wondered how or why his shame seemed to be tied to his arousal.

"It's okay," she assured him. "I bet a lot of guys think about it. About sucking on a cock. Mm, look at that – he's got almost half of that huge dick in his mouth already. Think about what it would be like to give such a big, beautiful cock like that pleasure. Wouldn't that be hot, Colin? To give that powerful cock so much pleasure it erupted with cum?"

Colin couldn't help the heated breath which escaped his lips. Veronica's dirty-talk was intoxicating.

"I know my body turns you on," Veronica whispered teasingly. "I've seen the way you look at me, so I know you like women. But you like guys too, don't you?"

Colin could no longer attempt hiding it. "Yes," he whispered back, his hand stroking with a firm, steady tempo.

"Guys with big cocks?"

"Y-yeah."

Veronica nodded knowingly, "When you see a big cock like this you must know it's so much bigger than yours. It's only right that you should drop to your knees and recognize its superiority by worshiping it with your mouth."

"Oh god," Colin whispered in an aroused tone, his fist pumping faster. It was like Veronica was reading his mind, plucking his masturbatory fantasies straight from his thoughts and vocalizing them. It was humiliating to have his submissive urges laid bare before him, and also the biggest turn on of his life.

"Look at you," Veronica continued speaking in a sultry whisper, her breath heated against Colin's ear. "You're jerking off to the sight of a man sucking on another man's cock. Do you know what that means?"

"Wh-what?" Colin whimpered.

"It means you're gay," she taunted seductively.

Colin twitched with arousal at the humiliating accusation.

"Only fags jerk off to gay porn," Veronica stated harshly.

Colin cried out. His intention was to last longer, but his step-mother's words caused his orgasm to arrive beyond Colin's control. Strand after strand of semen shot several inches into the air, landing on his thighs and wrist. His whole body jerked as he came, the experience as potent as he had ever felt. It was the humiliation. Somehow, for reasons unknown to Colin, the admission of his most private fantasies is what fueled his euphoric orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, the sensations of his orgasm more pleasurable than ever before. He was embarrassed that Veronica was watching from over his shoulder, but too helpless against the power of the undeniable orgasm to do anything about it.

"Oh my," Veronica cooed when his spasms finally ended. "Look at the mess you made all over yourself."

Colin was too delirious and spent to reply. Semen oozed off his wrist and fell into his bush of pubic hair.

"Did that feel good?" Veronica asked softly, rubbing his shoulders.

"...yes..." Colin murmured.

"Let's try it again," she suggested. "How about tomorrow, when you get home from school?" Veronica was feeling elated, though she hid it well, at the control she was feeling. She liked humiliating Colin and manipulating his orgasms. It was a power-trip and she wanted to see how far under her manipulations she could make her step-son fall.

"O-okay," Colin agreed. Though apprehensive, he couldn't deny how incredible his orgasm had been. He wanted that feeling again.

Veronica kissed his cheek, "Good. And no jerking off before then, I want your balls to recuperate a nice big load."

Colin slumped in his chair as Veronica left the room, closing the door behind her. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into, but found he couldn't wait for the next day to come.

12