Practice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The thought of it brought Sarah to the edge of climax before Ellie, the blonde briefly reminding herself that she was still horny from fisting the brunette's butt so she shouldn't worry that she was losing her touch when it came to stamina. To prove that point Sarah effortlessly ass fucked Ellie through climax after climax. Well, maybe not effortlessly as Sarah had to dig her fingernails into Ellie's waist and grind her teeth to prevent herself from cumming, but Ellie was far too busy screaming into the pillow and soaking the bed sheets beneath her to notice.

Finally, when Sarah was satisfied that she'd squeezed a respectable amount of orgasms out of Ellie she allowed herself to cum. Of course she powered through the climax to make sure she and her bitch came several more times, but sadly it was the beginning of the end and once she started cumming Sarah couldn't stop. Over, and over, and over again Sarah came while pounding into her bitch's butt, managing to make Ellie cum twice as much to help solidify her dominance over the other woman, but ultimately it all became too much and Sarah collapsed on top of the brunette's body so that the two women ended up lying in a sweaty heap on the cum and pussy juice stained bed.

For a little while Sarah stayed still as a statue, just enjoying the afterglow of her orgasms and allowing Ellie to do the same. Then she gently snuggled into the woman beneath her, gently kissing Ellie's neck and wishing she could bite into it and mark her property. Sadly that would inevitably lead to questions which she couldn't afford to be asked.

As a consolation Sarah whispered into Ellie's ear, "Who's my bitch?"

"Me!" Ellie replied without hesitation, "I'm your bitch!"

"Good answer." Sarah beamed, kissing Ellie's cheek before suddenly pushing herself upwards and back, her strap on dildo being removed from her bitch's butt hole with a loud pop. Then Sarah spent several long moment staring at her handiwork, Ellie's ass hole remaining widely open just as it should do after a thorough fucking, the fully broken in bitch obediently spreading her ass cheeks without needing to be told so she could show Sarah just how gaping her ass hole was. Then Sarah softly said, "Clean."

Again without needing further instruction Ellie quickly turned around and swallowed the head of Sarah's strap on, the submissive brunette moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of her butt on the fake cock.

Smiling widely Sarah brushed some hair out of Ellie's face, allowing her a better view of her new bitch cleaning her cock of all that yummy ass juice, Ellie wordlessly bobbing her head up and down for a few long minutes before lovingly looking up at her owner.

In that moment both women thought more or less the same thing, namely how happy they were and how they weren't going to give this up for anything, but at the same time they were worried what would happen if the other people in their lives found out about their lesbian affair. It was a scary thought, something which could destroy them both, but they had become far too addicted to each other to stop. Of course regardless of what happened next one thing was for sure, what they were doing could no longer be considered 'practice'.

The End... possibly to be continued under a different title.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers