Practice Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

This may have been my first blow job, but I knew I had been blown by a woman who knew her business. I thought of Ben Franklin and I, too, was grateful for older women.

As my cock softened, Paula let it slip from her mouth, took a deep breath and let it out. Then she said the most erotic thing I have ever heard.

"Baby, you can cum in my mouth anytime you want."

I reached down and helped her to sit on the sofa, beside me.

"Seated kisses are perfect for occasions like this," I whispered to her, and turning her head toward me, I kissed her hard on the mouth.

I could taste my cum on her lips, and smell it on her breath. I kissed her again, this time extending my tongue to lick her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and we once again made sweet love with our lips and our tongues. Life was good.

Finally, Paula pulled away a little and said, "Let's get cleaned up a bit."

We walked hand and hand into the bathroom where she first cleaned my cock and mouth, and then I cleaned her pussy and wiped her face with a cool cloth.

Back in the living room she seemed revitalized.

"That was great! I love your cock, I love the taste of your cum. The only thing is, we have to figure out a way to make you last longer. Give me more time to pleasure you, give you more time to enjoy having your cock in my mouth. So, which is better, eating pussy or having your cock sucked?"

"It's a tie," I replied.

"Very diplomatic," she said. "Have you ever thought of a career with the State Department?"

"It’s not diplomatic, it's the truth. Both are great but for different reasons. Like I said earlier, eating pussy is pleasurable, but even more than that I love the feeling of power it gives me. I loved having that kind of control over you. Being able to bring you to orgasm was a real trip. I loved it, and I loved the way you gave yourself to me, the trust, the openness, the intimacy.

"This is not to say your sucking my cock was not appreciated, it was. If fact, while you were sucking me, well, I never felt anything better. It was great, you were great. Can we do it again? Sometime soon, I hope."

"Of course we can do it again. How else can I train you to last longer? Now, you know what's next, don't you?"

"We switch from Elvis back to Glen?"

"OK, and then we fuck. You want it out here or in the bedroom?"

"In the bedroom, I think. I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

"Then the bedroom it is, but don't worry about comfort. This is what I call 'sport fucking' and with sport fucking, comfort takes a back seat to pleasure."

When Glen was again playing his big band hits, and we were both in the bedroom, Paula did a twirl with her hands raised above her head. She was still dressed only in garter belt, stockings, and high heels.

"Do you want me to keep these things on, or take them off. But before you answer, I must tell you, I feel sexy with them on."

"You look great, don't change a thing."

She quickly drew back the covers on the bed and tossed them to the side.

"OK, it's slut time. Let's fuck!"

As she said it, she jumped on the bed but stayed on her hands and knees, with her knees wide apart. The view of her pussy was terrific. She dropped her shoulders to the bed and reached back with her hands, spreading her pussy lips for me once again.

"This would be a great place for a hard cock, don't you think?"

It was only about 15 minutes since I had cum in her mouth, but I was up and ready in seconds after this brazen display. I climbed up behind her, but instead of going for the gusto, I bent over to lick her pussy.

"Oh, you want more oral do you?"

"More oral would be nice."

"OK, but just for a few minutes, I really want to feel you inside me."

She told me to lie on my back and then she spun around and positioned herself over me in the "69" position.

"Eat your fill, sweetie," she said as she lowered her juicy pussy to me waiting mouth.

At the same time she took my cock into her mouth and swallowed the whole thing, right down to my balls. This was better than on the sofa. As she stroked my cock with her mouth, I reacquainted myself with her pussy by sliding my tongue as far into her open vagina as I could. In between thrusts with my tongue I licked her lips from top to bottom then used my fingers to explore further inside as I sucked on her clit. I was intent on giving her a second orgasm, if I could.

After about five minutes of this, she stopped sucking my cock and put her head on my thigh.

Softly she said, "That, just that. Keep it up, it feels so good. My god, baby, you eat my pussy so good, I can't believe it. You make me feel soooo verrrry good."

Then she came with the same initial shudder followed by the rigid muscle contractions as the first time. But this time she didn't squeeze my head between her thighs. Instead she pushed down on my face, forcing my nose and mouth into her sopping wet hole. This time I was thinking ahead expecting some sort of intense reaction so while she was in the early throws of her orgasm I had the good sense to reposition my hands, leaving them free to pry her legs away from me, if necessary. I also took a deep breath just before she clamped down on me. Thankfully, she started to relax before I ran out of air and needed to push her away.

She lay limply on top of me saying, "Good, good, very good, very fucking good."

I thought if only her sixth graders could hear her now. What a time to have such a thought.

After a few minutes she raised her head, licked my cock and climbed around so as to position her pussy above my cock.

"Now," was all she said as she slowly lowered herself onto my swollen member.

When my cock was fully incased within her, she lowered her upper body to mine and kissed be deeply.

"Bobby, can I call you Bobby? If I had had any idea you could be this good at sex, I would have invited you over for dinner a long time ago."

"You are too kind, m' lady. And as far as calling me Bobby, well, you can call me anything you like when my cock is buried in your pussy."

She laughed and said, "Let's go slow now. I don't want to sport fuck any more, I want to make love to you, and I want you to make love to me. After what you have done for me, I want you for more than just sex, I want you for intimacy as well."

"I can go along with that," I said and then kissed her full on the mouth.

"You want to be on top?"

"No, I want to fuck you doggie style."

So we changed positions and I entered her from behind. It was a different view and a different feeling. If I pushed hard I could feel resistance at the end of my thrust.

"Easy there, don't hurt me."

"What do you mean, am I hurting you?"

"When you push really hard, the head of your cock hits my cervix, and it hurts."

"Oh, OK. I'll be more careful. Actually, the reason I was pushing so hard is that I thought I might not be big enough to satisfy you."

"Oh lord, that size thing. Listen and learn, but don't stop pumping me while you learn. Women do not have bottomless pits for vaginas. Big, long cocks are not comfortable and any woman who tells you differently is either trying to make you feel bad, or she's a freak. Guys average six inches because evolution has selected for six in cocks. Women like six inch cocks, they fit nicely, don't cause pain, and cum just as much as any other size cock. Anyway, all of the sexual oriented nerves in the vagina are in the first two to three inches. Going deeper doesn't add to a woman's pleasure. Now, just fuck me will you?"

"Yes ma'am."

And fuck we did. Doggie style, me on top, her on top, doggie style lying on our sides, me standing holding her in my arms. And with each position change we would return to the mutual oral stimulation, each time spending longer and longer pleasuring each other with our tongues and lips.

After what seemed like a long time Paula looked at me and asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

"God yes! I've been holding back for as long as I can."

"OK, fuck my tits and when you cum shoot it on them and on my face."

I straddled her chest and she squeezed my cock between her breasts. Another layer of heaven revealed itself to me. I stroked between her globes for another minute or so and then felt the pressure rising.

"I'm ready," I breathed as I took my cock in my hand and stroked it a few more times to bring myself off.

All this time Paula was shifting her gaze between my face and my cock. When I told her I was ready to cum she lifted her head and gave me a look of crazed sexuality. She really wanted me to cum on her.

"My face, cum on my face first, then my tits."

She opened her mouth and I came. The first shot hit her on the forehead and trailed down her nose and into her mouth. She kept her mouth open waiting for the next shot. The second was almost a direct hit, right into her open mouth. I could see my cum pooling on her tongue as she finally swallowed my load. She opened her mouth again but I knew there was not enough left for another shot to her face so I pointed my cock toward her boobs. She understood immediately and used her hands to hold her tits up to receive what was left of my cum. What came out fell between her boobs and she rubbed them together, spreading my precious bodily fluids between them. All and all, I thought it was a very sexy way to cum.

Leaning back onto her stomach I let my cock rest on her chest. She stroked it gently for a moment and then I lay on the bed beside her.

"This is the best day of my entire life," I said. "I don't know how to thank you."

"You could come by next Saturday and do my lawn."

"And will I be able to do you, too?"

"Think of me as a fringe benefit."

"Benefit yes, fringe no."

"You're sweet."

We rolled toward each other and embraced, then she put her head on my shoulder and said, "This was a good beginning. Next time we can explore some new territory."

"What other territory could there be?"

Dreamily she said, "Remember when we talked about my ass?"

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers