Practice Makes Perfect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO! Keep going, you're doing greatshe screamed at herself. With her hand still holding her pussy, the walking motion created the effect of rubbing. She could feel her wetness now. Her arousal grew in intensity with each step. She could feel she was very close to climaxing. Never has she wanted to cum so fast before. It hasn't even been 30 seconds since she walked here! She forced her wet hand away from her pussy.Keep going girl, you're doing fine. Don't think about it.

She was close to the sidewalk now, and would very soon be bathed in light from the nearest street lamp. She had never made it this far before, and felt certain she would conquer two or three objectives this night.How far should I walk, maybe down the street to the woods and back? I could stay in the woods... maybe do a little naked nature hike. I wish I had brought my vibrator with me, god I so need to be fucked right now.She glanced to her right, instinctively checking the street for traffic. As if there would be any traffic in her neighborhood this time of night. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed her front yard. She stopped all the sudden and panicked. If she could see her front yard, that means she could see her parent's bedroom window. And if she could see their window, THEY could see HER! Instantly she lost the urge to cum. Even the urge to continue to the sidewalk evaporated. In less than a second, she was in her back yard, hugging the oak tree again.

Breathing heavily, heart racing, Kim felt like her chest was going to explode. She stayed for a minute, trying to catch her breath. Then she climbed as quietly as she could into her bedroom window. It was difficult actually – her body didn't quite have the strength and energy to climb quietly, her body wore out from all the stress she just experienced. She climbed it into the window but made a lot of noise in the process.

She could hear her parents woke. Someone was walking down the hallway, toward her bedroom. She quickly jumped into bed and covered herself with blankets, just before her dad swung open the door.

"Kim!?" her dad said, with a sound of panic in his voice.

"yeah daddy?" she said, trying her best to sound sleepy.

"What the hell was that noise? Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I opened the window for fresh air. I'm sorry you woke up." She hoped he would believe the lie. She was still naked under the sheets. Her clothes were still on the floor, in plain view of her father.

He was confused because Kim never much cared for cold weather before, so why open a window? He glanced around the bedroom, making sure everything was fine, hoping there were no boys hiding in her closet. With a yawn he said "okay sweetie" and closed her door. Kim knew she dodged a bullet that time. A sudden feeling of thrill and euphoria overcame her. She went WAY further than before, and she got away with it! She relived the events over and over in her mind, addicted to the thrill and loving the anticipation and anxiety she felt deep in her belly.

That thrill – a particular kind of high really – combined with the raw anxiousness and sexual arousal you get with being naked in public is what she loved. He must like it too.

= = = = =

With the memory of that night quickly fading from her mind, she regained focus on the naked man.

To be continued in Chapter 02

12