Praxton The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you don't mind being under my control do you?"

Jennifer gave him a half smile. There were a lot of time people underestimated his smarts and how quick he was in thinking. His question was a good one and right to the point. He also knew her well enough he could ask the question.

"I don't mind you being in control Mel. I never would have let you put the leash on me otherwise. Question is what are you going to do with me now? What if we were on Praxton? Do you keep me in cuffs and chains? Discipline me?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it there are a few thoughts I have. I would like to spank you."

She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Yeah I can see that as one of your fantasies." She spread her hands as far as her chains would allow. "I'm not exactly in position to resist am I?"

As answer he sat on the couch and tugged on her leash.

She made a pretence of sighing and then slid over his lap. Jennifer felt her skirt being tugged up to her hips and twisted her back to see her bare cheeks. Then his hand came down. She flinched at a couple of smacks as he alternated between her cheeks, but he didn't hit hard. She felt his erection under her stomach and wiggled to stop it from poking her. She took a deep breath feeling very aroused as he spanked her ass a final time.

"Did that feel good?" Melvin asked as he stroked her cheeks.

"I didn't mind it."

"That is wasn't what I asked."

His hand pressed between her cheeks and touched her lips, now wet.

"I enjoyed it, you know that already."

"Good. I want you to get naked now except for the cuffs and collar."

Jennifer stood and tugged down her skirt. "You do ask for a lot."

She had to undo her wrist chains but she soon stood naked in front of him.

"Turn around."

She turned around and felt him link her wrist cuffs together at her back and then turned around again, watching him undress. She felt erotic in her cuffs and chains. He refused to let go of her leash, even as he undressed, looking scared that she might try to escape.

She looked at his erection, built much like he was she mused. Not tall but thick. She liked his body, lots of muscles and just enough hair without having it cover his back. He looked like he wasn't sure what he wanted to do next. She dropped to her knees.

'Might as well do this subservient thing.'

Without the use of her hands she had to twist and position her head to take him in, licking and sucking on his shaft as she slowly worked it in. She heard him groaning.

She worked on him and then lifted up her head. She took a deep breath and then took in his cock again, going deeper into her mouth and then overcame the gagging sensation at the top of her throat.

"I love it while you're naked and in cuffs. On Praxton I would like to have you naked and then spank you occasionally. Maybe even put you in a cage or whip you."

She felt the sudden pulse along his member and the burst of warm fluid erupted into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, sucking at him until he stopped.

He fell back on the couch, looking spent. His hand clenched the end of the leash tightly.

She looked at him, feeling pleased with herself. She almost came herself as he described what he wanted to do to her, picturing herself naked in front of the other females naked as he spanked her.

"Okay, so it seems you have plans for me. Whips? A cage?"

He nodded. "The whips. They don't really hurt. It's illegal to damage skin as part of discipline. The cages aren't used much, more to have the female in complete control so the guardian can do things to her."

"I see."

"That doesn't scare you does it? If it does I'll promise not to use them on you."

She shook her head. "They don't scare me. I'm pretty tough."

He sat up straight. "So you like the clothes, the restraints and a bit of discipline. Does that mean you'll come to Praxton with me?"

"I may like that stuff but that doesn't mean I'll go to Praxton. What would I do there? Talk to your girlfriends all day long?"

"No, you could do what ever you wanted to do. Work. Plant a garden. Do nothing."

"Well, that's a nice proposition but I think I want to do something a little more than this or that."

He sighed. "I'm not giving up, you know."

"I expect that. I also expect that since you got a blowjob and told me all your plans for me that maybe we can do something for me too."

***

Jennifer closed her eyes as she neared her climax. She remembered being led to her bedroom and then being restrained on the bed with her hands and feet being chained to the corners of the bed. He did what he wanted, playing with her as she gave token resistance to her bonds, pulling against the chains uselessly, moaning as he sucked at her nipples and licked at her pussy.

Feeling completely helpless, Jennifer clenched her hands in fists as he pounded inside her.

She came in a sudden multiple of explosions, arching her back and then collapsing, crying out loud.

He rested for a minute and then rolled off her and went to the washroom.

He returned and sat next to her on the bed.

"Are you going to undo me now?"

"No. I like you this way."

"I'm sure you do." She watched him as he played with her nipples. "Can I protest this situation at all?"

"Sure, if you want another spanking."

"Just asking, no protest."

"Are you sure? I would like to paddle you."

"I'm sure you would. But my ass is a little sore still." She wiggled slightly on the bed. "I do have to pee."

"I don't know if I trust you to set you free."

"Mel! I have to go."

"Alright, but I'm keeping you naked the rest of the evening, with cuffs."

She hurried to the washroom, calling out behind her. "Honestly Mel. I'm wearing your collar that you have the key to. How much more control do you want?"

She came back into the bedroom and saw him sprawled on the bed. "You know it's getting pretty late."

"Yeah, maybe it's time for some sleep."

She crawled into bed. "Sleep sounds good, but I doubt you're just going to let me be."

He reached over and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then he tied her leash to the headboard.

"I'm suppose to sleep this way?"

"You will."

"Alright." She curled up against him. "Whatever you say."

He stroked her back. "Maybe another spanking is due."

She murmured. "That would be nice." Then she fell asleep.

***

She woke up alone in bed. Jennifer tried to get up and then realized she was still leashed to the bed with her hands cuffed behind her back.

She rested a few minutes and then called out. "Mel, where are you?"

He came into the bedroom a moment later. "Making breakfast."

"Oh, that sounds good. Going to let me out of bed?"

"Not right away."

He walked back to the kitchen.

She dropped her head back on the pillow. "Mel, there's such a thing as too much control."

He kept her naked during breakfast. He finally uncuffed her wrists but kept her leash attached to the back of her chair.

She ate as she talked to him. "You're going back to Praxton when?"

"A few more days. Unfortunately most of my time is going to be business meetings."

"Now, can I get dressed?"

"No, not yet. I like you this way."

Later that afternoon he finally had to leave, reluctantly giving her a kiss at the door. "I'll be back on Wednesday. I hope you'll be willing to go to Praxton with me by then."

"We'll see, but don't count on it."

He turned to leave.

"Hey, what about this collar? Aren't you going to unlock it?"

He shook his head. "Not until Wednesday."

"Mel, I have to go to work tomorrow."

"So I guess you'll have to wear the collar," he said as he walked away.

***

Going to work for Jennifer caused her some anxious moments. She could have used the wax covered key to undo the collar but decided to play along with him. She received a few comments from her co-workers but for the most part they told her it looked good on her. They were surprised to learn it was an actual Praxton collar and not one of the Earth imitations.

She did find after a short period of time she forgot she was wearing it, but didn't forget she had a proposition to consider from Melvin. Jennifer began to wonder if moving to Praxton was not a bad idea after all.

***

Back in her apartment Jennifer touched her collar as she looked at herself in the viewscreen nude. She liked the feel of the collar, wearing it seemed to give her a sense of security and protection. She thought about Melvin, a different man now, more polished than before and if he lived on Earth she would stay with him. If only there something on Praxton that would let her be something more than one of his females. She sighed and turned on the TV. It was set on one of her favourite shows, Universal Life.

The announcer was doing a voice over as several odd looking lizards scurried about a reddish soil.

"Nowhere is life stranger than on Praxton. Not much is known about the wide diversity of life on this desert like world but when exobiologists get a chance to examine this protected world they are sure to get a few surprises. Even these desert lizards are interesting. Instead of the usual set of heart and lungs ..."

Jennifer stared wide eyed at the TV. 'Exobiology on Praxton?' She ran to her phone and quickly dialled Melvin's mobile.

"Hey, miss me already?"

"Melvin, if I was to go to Praxton could I work as a biologist there? I mean could I get a job working there without a problem to study the life forms there?"

"Sure. Shortage of trained people in that field."

"Then I want to go with you."

***

Jennifer studied the exploded image of the tissue sample that looked like a red hurricane. She pulled her hair away from her face, disentangling a few strands from the chain that ran from her collar to her wrist cuffs. She was enjoying her work, though found the work day a little short. Like all Praxton female she spent the first part of the morning preparing herself; doing her hair, adding makeup and then putting on the various cuffs and chains took time. Fortunately Praxton law enforced a shorter work day for females, agreeing it took them longer to get ready than the males.

It was fair, Jennifer considered, but she still wished she could get more work done. All the same she was glad she finally got the opportunity to work in a field that was limited to her on Earth. She had heard rumours the Alliance Worlds wanted to Praxton to adopt the Charter of Conduct laws, by force if necessary. She held an amused smile as she thought she would fight for the right to keep wearing a collar.

12