Pregnancy Pill Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's wedding reception gets out of control.
1k words
4.27
153.8k
36
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers

A naked Mary paused to look at her baby bump as she passed a full-length mirror following a shower. Now five months along, her thoughts were a mixture of amazement and uncertainty.

The past months had been a whirlwind. The pregnancy pill had altered her outlook life. Her career was no longer her priority. Sean slowly lowered the doses as Mary passed the point of no return on her pregnancy. She also realized she is in love and has so much in common with Sean. They laughed all of the time and she couldn't get enough of his big cock. Pregnancy made her so horny.

"You better hurry and get dressed," said Sue, her also pregnant mom.

Mary was getting married today.

Sean and Mary married in a short ceremony on a Saturday night at the Elk's Lodge. Mom and Sean's dad, Dr. Richard Walters, stood in as witnesses before about 50 family members, friends and the town's most prominent citizens.

Mary's bride's maids were her best friends. The beautiful, blond Elizabeth, was one of the area's top television reporters. The raven-haired Jo, daughter of the town's mayor, grew up with Mary and worked with her at the computer company. Like Mary, both were career-minded woman not interested in marriage, much less having babies.

Neither girl could believe the change in their friend in such a short time.

"She's become such a mother hen," Elizabeth said. "And she's so docile."

"The Mary I know would never have become barefoot and pregnant," Jo said. "I can't believe he made her quit her job."

The two didn't know it, but Dr.Walters had laced the champagne fountain with a generous dose of his pregnancy pill, plus an oyster extract he developed to increase horniness in anyone who took it. Business would soon be booming at his business, "Babies R Us."

"Man, this is the good stuff," Elizabeth said as she swilled down her third glass. She was already beginning to fill the affects of the alcohol and pill mix.

The reception quickly turned into an out-of-control party as the guests guzzled the potent drink. As instructed, the band played high energy dance music for the first hour to increase the guests' thirst. The music then abruptly turned slow.

The mayor and his wife were sitting a chair over the corner, so engrossed in each other that they were almost having sex. In fact, it would be minutes before she let out a groan after sitting on his dick. It wouldn't be long before the dance hall was filled with moans, grunts and groans.

Jo was making out on the dance floor with muscular dirty blond named Brian, Sean's 18-year-old younger brother. It wasn't long before he had his hand in her blouse, playing with her suddenly very sensitive 32B breasts and softly teasing a nipple with his thumb.

"Oooo," she moaned softly in his ear as she intensified their kiss.

Brian took that as a sign to move further. He used his free hand to unbuckle his belt and then pull up her short dress. He was surprised to find Jo not wearing panties. She didn't know the tight bride's maid dresses were chosen so they couldn't wear panties.

Brian began playing with her clit, getting a shiver and rough breathing. He then bent his knees slight, placing the head of his 11-inch cock on the entrance and then suddenly pushed upward.

"Uuuuu, eiyeeeee," Jo screamed as he filled her more than any man ever had.

Meanwhile, Dr. Walters, with his wife bedridden in the final days of her pregnancy with their fifth child, had his eyes on Elizabeth. When the music slowed, he made his move. After handing her a drink, he whispered a joke in her ear that prompted a giggle.

He then guided Elizabeth to the dance floor near Jo and Brian for a slow dance. After watching her friend for a few minutes, Elizabeth was beginning to feel the heat and the good doc moved quickly. One hand massaged her breast, while the other hand slid up her tight ass and under her bride's maid dress.

With one hand moving forward to her pussy and the other now on her back to steady her, he leaned in for a kiss. She gasped in his mouth when his fingers found her shaven pussy and then her clit.

After twiddling her clit long enough to send a shiver of a mini-orgasm through her, he suddenly removed his hand, unsnapped his tux pants and released his cock. He then casually spun her so her back was to him and, while blowing in her ear, kissing her neck and then her lips, he pushed her dress up. He then placed his 9-inch dick at the entrance of her wet pussy and pushed.

"Oh shiiit...ugggh," Elizabeth groaned. With her already wet, he went right to the hilt. It felt like his dick was going to split her in half.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Jo and Elizabeth moaned as father and son pounded their pussies almost in rhythm.

Both hit their limited almost at the same time. "Uugggh," Brian grunt as he released his baby-making juice deep inside Jo, who went into a multi-orgasm that rolled her eyes back into her head.

Just seconds later, dad let go his life seed and filling Elizabeth to unbelievably for a 47-year-old man. Her loud moan was lost, however, in a chorus of moans, groans, screams and grunts. It took a few minutes for Elizabeth and Jo to regain their senses, although both were still drunk.

Jo managed to take in the scene of sex-craved men and women spread through the dark, smoky dance hall in which the only lighting was a dance ball and a few multi-colored lights.

The following Monday Dr. Walters' office was packed with close to 20 women, including the mayor's wife, Elizabeth and Jo. He had planned for the occasion, however, scheduling extra nursing help.

One by one, they entered the examining room and minutes later left with stunned looks. Some were crying; some were smiling with glee. The stork would be busy in the coming months in this small town.

Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers