Pregnant and Aching

Story Info
A neglected woman gives in to lust.
1k words
4.04
108.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and I had been together for seven years. I was 30, he was 32. We'd both been fairly wild when younger, and when we got together it was just the same. We had a good sex life, faithful, and pretty regular. Until I got pregnant. It wasn't planned, but Paul was earning enough for me to stop working, we had a nice house, and we were both happy with it. When I first told him, we made love all night we were so happy. But that was the end of that. He just didn't seem to be interested anymore. Sure, we kissed, and he was loving, but whenever I tried to start something, he would be tired, or have a long day tomorrow. It was like he didn't see me as a sexual being anymore, just a mother. Well, after five months, I was climbing the walls. Ann Summers had taken a large chunk of my credit cards and that was all that got me through sometimes! Then along came Andrew. He was Pauls younger brother. 19, and good looking, if a little shy. He was always round our house, as he had a car in the garage that he and Paul were working on.

Well, one afternoon he came into the kitchen, I was washing clothes and avoiding paperwork in my casuals. We chatted briefly about minor things, when I noticed the bulge in his jeans. He was rather obviously sneaking looks at my top, and liking what he saw. In the last few months, I had bloomed from a pert 34c to a lovely 36dd. It took some getting used to, and I still hadn't got the hang of covering up properly, especially in the house. My top was low cut, and my full breasts strained in my bra. Andy could see the edges of my swollen nipples, and was swollen himself!

"Whats this then?" I said, teasingly. "Ogling your brothers girlfriend?"

"I didn't mean to, I'm sor-"

I found his innocence amusing, and playfully reached out to grab his crotch. As my hand got there it was my turn to be surprised. He was rock hard, and nicely sized. All of a sudden, months of pent-up lust got the better of me, and I looked him straight in the eye.

"Do you want me to do anything about that?"

He looked nervous, and said nothing, so I sank to my knees and unzipped his jeans. I wasn't disappointed. He wasn't as long as his brother, but was nice and thick, smooth and hard. I took him in my mouth and he groaned as I licked his shaft down to the balls. His hands were in the back of my hair, pulling me onto him, I love this, it's so slutty and wanton. I looked up at him a smiled, pulling my top down and my boobs out of my bra, placing his hands on them. He cupped them as I sucked his lovely cock, and stroked his balls. It wasn't long before he tensed, and moaned "Tina, oh, fuck, Tina" and unloaded between my lips. My God, there was loads of it. I got the first few spurts, but then pulled back as he coated my chin and hair, splashing onto my exposed breasts. Seven or eight good long spurts later, and I was drenched in cum.

"Tina, I'm sorry, I- it just felt-" he started, but I told him to be quiet. He must have liked seeing me looking like such a slut, because he was hard again in minutes. I took him upstairs and stripped him. I wasn't sure if he would feel uncomfortable with my little bump, so put on a satin nighty that barely held in my tits, but was enough to cover me somewhat.

"If you are a good boy and give me what I want, I'll do anything for you, Andy."

He smiled at me as I straddled him and slid down onto his erect pole. Jesus, I hadn't realised how much I'd missed sex til then. A rabbit is okay, great even, but as his hands pulled my hips down onto him, and he sucked my milk swollen breasts, I desperately wanted to be fucked, properly fucked, like a toy, a slut. I reached down and stroked my clit as I took him into me, rocking on his gorgeous cock, coming over and over again, head back in ecstasy, legs shaking and crying out his name...

I looked down. Fucking hell, his thighs and stomach were slicked with my juices, droplets glistening in the fine hairs around his cock, and my pussy was dripping, literally dripping. He was still hard, and breathless.

"Well, what would you like me to do? As you've been such a good boy Andy, I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me..."

"I want – well...can I, er,"

I knew what he wanted, so I kissed him to shut him up and reached into the nightstand drawer. I got on all fours, pulled my cheeks apart, and winked at him over my shoulder.

"Use the whole tube, and go slowly, but fuck my arse all the way in, as deep as you can..."

I love anal, but Paul is a little too big for it to be comfortable, so it was a rarity in our se life. Andy, on the other hand, was the perfect size, and when he pushed the head of his cock past my tight ring, I groaned in pleasure. As he sank slowly to the hilt I was in heaven. Once he was all the way in, with his balls against my sopping pussy, a pushed back at him til I was screaming, thrashing back and forth.

It wasn't long before Andy tensed again, and splashed a second huge load of sperm into my ruined arsehole. We collapsed on the bed together, I hadn't felt this good in, well, months. I took his hand and said "You have to spend a lot more time round here Andy, I mean it."

He smiled, and I knew he would...