Prenuptial Doctor Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to 'pop my cherry' in the good old-fashioned way. I want your body to claim my virginity, and not some clinical knife."

Aaron felt dizzy for a moment as joy surged through him. He ripped his gloves off, and lowered his head to her's. Lips met for the first time, and it was tender and gentle for a few seconds. It was an exploration of flesh, and a symbol of what had gone before, and what was soon to follow. And then, their passion re-ignited hotter than before. Aaron's hands were eagerly squeezing her breasts and pulling and pinching her nipples. He eased down her body slowly, and his hands once again worked their magic on her tender flesh. He seated himself on the stool, and his tongue joined in the sweet dance to arouse Chelle's passions. Her rapid breathing and soft sighs and moans told him what she liked. He took her to the summit one again, using his fingers with clever precision. Chelle's voice was hoarse as she cried out this time, and Aaron stood. He kicked the stool away, and the rasp of his zipper sounded loud in the quiet room.

Chelle looked down between her widespread thighs, knowing the moment had arrived. She was breathing so quickly she could feel her breasts jiggling from the agitation. She lifted her hands and began caressing her nipples as she watched Aaron. She realized with a start of surprise that the soft flesh she felt bathing itself in her wetness was not his finger. She almost held her breath when Aaron looked up and held her gaze. There was a firm pressing against her wet pussy lips, and she could feel them spreading, and parting like the sea at his command.

Chelle could see him pausing, and asking her once again, silently with his eyes, to confirm her decision. She knew he was violating many ethical and personal mores by his actions so far. And she wanted him to proceed, and commit the ultimate betrayal of his oaths. For a moment, she argued that she must tell him no- both for his sake as well as hers. Their eyes held. She could see his passion beating against the wall of his conscience. Chelle started to speak, but had to stop. She licked her lower lip, which was parched from her rapid breathing. Her hands clenched on her full breasts, squeezing firmly. Her breath was rapid and unsteady as she spoke.

"Fuck me, Aaron. Make me a woman, now!"

Aaron nodded his head. He had one last rational thought- he should wear a condom! But he was clean and healthy, and he was sure she was. And beyond that, he wasn't capable of thinking right now. He had never really considered him a slave to his passions. He had always thought that he was somewhat above other men. He had never had any trouble keeping his emotional and professional lives separate before. But now, with his cock poised for entry into this virgin territory, he could no more stop than he could walk on water. He pressed forward, slowly and firmly, and he felt her lips parting to receive his cock. With a wet sound, her lips closed around his bulbous head.

Almost as one, they both exhaled loudly. They were joined, partially, and as far each was concerned, there was no turning back. Aaron pressed forward a little more, watching her face closely, planning to stop at the first sign of pain. He watched her fingers digging into her breasts. Again, he pressed forward, and felt her flesh parting. And then, he stopped as he felt the resistance. The time had come, and he looked from where his cock was buried halfway inside her lush pink lips. He could see how her lips were thinning as her body opened more and more to welcome his entry.

Aaron had to pause for a moment. It was a heady sight, seeing his flesh melding with Chelle's. It didn't make any sense that he should feel like this. But he did. He groaned suddenly as he felt Chelle tighten her inner muscles.

"Damn, woman! Much more of that and this will be over before I get the job done!"

Chelle felt giddy and laughed. "Then I'll behave because I certainly want the job done, and done right!" But she tightened her muscles once again, feeling her heart soar as she heard Aaron groan once again. She had never thought she could feel this good, or give pleasure...

Aaron's voice was tight as he spoke. "Are you ready, Chelle? Shall I go on?" He added, as if he could possibly stop.

"I've never wanted anything this bad, Aaron. Fuck me! Take me! Make me a woman!"

Aaron thrust forward and felt her hymen give way after a second of pressure. He looked up and saw her biting her lip, but no cry left her mouth. A single tear slid down the side of her face. He paused and waited for her body to adjust.

Section 14

Chelle remembered grunting a hard "unh" sound under her breath and being slammed with this wall of intensity. It wasn't like pain so much as you'd associate with needles and punctures and such, as just being slammed with this massive impact of something more intense than she had the words to describe. She remembered her vision getting all dark and sort of swirls and heaving, trying to breathe, like panting, for what felt like forever as Aaron's maleness plunged into hot wet pussy. Her little hairless muff was now a full-grown pussy. No longer would she wonder what it felt like to be an honest worldly woman. No longer would she be left with out empathy when the other ladies in the office shared trysts with their lovers. Her virginity was gone and that chapter of her life had closed. Now the next door had opened with Aaron using his key to unlock the hidden treasure that waited behind her tattered hymen.

As the silence passed in Exam Room 'D', both Chelle and Aaron held still holding on to the moment. After what was probably a minute or two Aaron took his eyes off Chelle's serene face and peeked as his penis. Over half of his little buddy's shaft had entered before feeling the hymen snap, with the over half still hanging out of Chelle's hairless love canal. After a second glance he noticed just a tint of blood mingling with Chelle's juices depositing on his still firm shaft. The red of Chelle's blood announcing her ruptured innocence with the prominent blue veins bulging along his shaft complimented the pale skin of their bodies under the bright exam room lights. It was almost patriotic in a way. An emotional prang of pain shot through Aaron's gut at having caused Chelle the soreness that would accompany the destruction of her maidenhood. But as he dwelled on the matter, he noticed Chelle's hips start to rise and fall ever so gently. Truly she was just flexing her pussy muscle around his blood-engorged cock. With the slightest of movement Aaron pushed deeper into Chelle only to feel her tense. He waited a moment and then slowly withdrew until just the head of his glands rest against the broken porthole of her innocence.

Chelle raised herself on her elbows and smiled at Aaron, " Your not pulling out before the job is finished? Do I have to tell you what to do next, Cowboy?"

They both laughed at Chelle's mock attempt to assume the role as an experienced woman helping an inexperienced cowboy paying his first visit to a brothel. Aaron gave a quick shove of his girth in to Chelle, and laughed. "Are you ready to ride the big pony now little girl?"

The laughter and role-playing diverted the attention to her freshly torn hymen, allowing her to relax and accept more of Aaron's cock inside of her now throbbing pussy. Chelle could actually feel the warmth of Aaron's blood filled penis pressing against her g-spot. She had no way of knowing exactly what her body was trying to tell her to do. Chelle made a few awkward attempts to scoot her bottom to the end of the table to receive more of Aaron's dong, but it seemed to be meeting resistance somewhere inside of her, not permitting him to plunge any deeper. As he tried to dilate her treasure fully, Aaron started the slow dance of this ritual that would imprint upon them forever. Chelle slowly rolled over on the exam table to her left side and pulled her right leg up to her chest. While Aaron dutifully had no intention of allowing his penis to slip out, he ducked Chelle's foot as it crossed over and pressed on with assaulting her love canal.

With a powerful "ugh" sound escaping from his partner, Aaron felt Chelle receive all of his manliness into her, with the tip of his glands resting against the opening of her womb and his pubic hair crushing against her clit. Immediately, Chelle began to bang her bottom against Aaron's balls, causing his gonads to bounce off her clean-shaven pussy lips as she twisted both of her nipples in contorted measures with her fingers. Her short jerky rocking movements sent shivers all across Aaron causing him to go weak in the knees. The gush of Chelle's juices soaked and coated Aaron's cock, adding to the wonderful sensation. Chelle flexed her muscles and held Aaron in a death gripped and he felt her grunt in short quivering jolts. Suddenly a surge started to well up inside his body and he knew the moment was fast approaching. He turned to adjust his footing and glanced at the clock on the wall; the hands on the clock showed 6:06. While the clock on the wall may not of stood still, the feelings of his penis buried deep in Chelle's belly striking the hour noted the time was drawing nigh for a moment that would change their lives forever. With a sudden surge of strength, Aaron quickened his pace.

Section 15

Chelle was stunned, dizzy and feeling like she was surrounded in a fog of sensations. She was being overwhelmed with feelings, sounds, and smells. Each touch of his flesh, whether it was inside, or outside her body, was making her feel crazy. She had thought they were almost done at one point, when it only got better. And now, looking up at Aaron and seeing the tense, focused look on his face, along the quickening of his movements told her the moment was coming.

"Oh God!" Aaron shouted and jerked forward hard and fast, gluing his crotch to her's.

Chelle like her belly was stuffed full, and then she felt it starting. It was a quivering, or a jerking, from deep inside his body, followed by heat filling her womb. Aaron moved a finger onto her clit, and he pressed and wiggled, and another climax shook Chelle to the core of her being. She was unaware of Aaron jerking forward a few more times, until he had completely emptied his seed into her fertile womb.

Aaron didn't move for the longest time. His legs felt rubbery, and he wasn't sure he could walk even if he wanted to. He could feel Chelle's cunt muscles quivering and squeezing still in the aftermath of her last climax. Aaron realized that he didn't want to pull free of her, which was something of a first for him. Suddenly, he had intense and completely uncivilized notion that he wanted to keep Chelle plugged up neatly. He wanted his seed to stay inside her, and only slowly seep out across her lips, and onto her upper thighs. Each drop would remind her of how it had felt to be stuffed full with his cock as her body climaxed yet again.

Aaron looked at Chelle. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was still rapid. Her hands were covering her breasts. Each tit was cupped in a hand. He remembered reading one time about a Polynesian island where the native girls slept like that at night. He'd be perfectly happy to sleep with his hands on her tits. Even better, he'd like to pillow his head on those lush bosoms, and drift to sleep sucking her nipple.

Chelle opened her eyes slowly, feeling as if she were Alice and awaking from her dream. The difference was that she was the rabbit hole, and Aaron was the rabbit, and he was still in her "hole." She blushed as she saw Aaron watching her.

Aaron smiled. "Are you okay?"

Chelle nodded. "I don't think I could be any more 'okay.'"

Aaron's smile widened. "I'm afraid we're going to have to move soon, though."

Chelle smiled naughtily, and deliberately tightened her body around Aaron's manhood. He groaned, and bent forward a little, catching his arms around her thighs.

"Honey, my legs feel like rubber, and you are going to get cramps in yours if you don't change position, and soon!"

Chelle's smile widened. "I'm glad it's your legs, and not... other parts that seem to be made of rubber today."

Aaron laughed and lightly slapped her upper thigh. "Naughty girls like you get into trouble."

Chelle shook her head, and her smile faded, as Aaron pulled free of her body. Her tight cunt dragged a little, and there was a wet, squelching noise as the head of his cock popped free. She flushed hearing the noise. It was followed by sound of a zipper sliding up. She felt Aaron's hands gently lowering her feet from the stirrups. He pulled the lower end of the table back out and let her legs rest there. He moved to stand at the side of the table, and he couldn't stop his eyes running over the beauty of her naked body in front of him.

"You are a beautiful woman, Chelle."

Chelle flushed and shook her head. She was picking at the sheet that was bunched at her waist still. "I need to get up."

Aaron pressed against her shoulder. He spread the sheet out to cover her from the waist down. "I think you need to just lay here for a few minutes honey. I'm afraid if you stand up too soon, you'll get dizzy."

Chelle nodded, but was unsure what to say now. She looked at Aaron.

Section 16

The earthquake of emotions seemed to have drained Aaron of his ability to be astute in dealing with the events of the last three hours. As he watched Chelle lying on the exam table, he was felt a momentary surge of animal desire that had driven his body minutes earlier. Only now, he found himself with a greater sense of calm, as his body chemistry began returning to normal. It always amazed him that a guy could be so horny and preoccupied in the act of sex right up to the moment of orgasm, and then so quickly have the desire evaporate as the seed vacates their host. The resolution period Aaron was now experiencing allowed him to collect his thoughts, letting the blood drain from his erection and resume circulating through the rest of his body.

Chelle seemed in her own trance, as she lay half covered on the table. Her breathing could hardly be detected as Aaron studied her chest. The nipples that he had devoured so eagerly now showed redness and hinted that Chelle might have her first set of "hickeys" by morning. A more awkward moment was yet to arrive and Aaron searched for the best way to address dismissing his patient. The usual "Everything seems normal and schedule your next checkup with the receptionist in 12months" seemed the farthest thing from want he actually wanted to say to Chelle. "Boy, how did I get myself into this corner" he thought to himself, his penis now telegraphing the final death throes sensations of his withering erection to his brain. "A woman comes to me for birth control and I wind up popping her cherry and checking out the possibility that she is frigid. But I still think her fiancé is a shit. Oh course he probably won't think much of me either if he finds out about her appointment today."

Then he smiled to himself, it was Steve who'd sent Chelle here in the first place. Perhaps there was justice in the world. He reached for Chelle's chart and began scribbling notes about the examination and paused as he pondered what to write in the prescription for birth control Chelle had sought. There was no reason not to prescribe the I.U.D. she'd requested. But installing the appliance with a fresh load of semen would only increase the chance of pregnancy. Then he thought of offering Chelle a chance to douche, but it was highly improbable that she would conceive on a chance encounter. Aaron decided to let nature and the laws of gravity take their course and let his injection seep out of her. To realize that he'd placed his genetic material so deep in the loins of such a beautiful willing 28-year-old virgin was "job" reward enough. He would not be able to write home to his mother about what he had experienced, but then his mother had never expanded on the experiences of her youth either.

It was getting late, and Chelle began to stir from her catnap. As she drew her knees up to sit on the table she gathered the sheet around her. Fully protected from the observations of Dr. Masters she flashed a perky smile and asked, " Well Doc what are the findings of your examination, am I a healthy specimen of a woman or not?"

Aaron didn't miss a beat and fired right back "I found that your quite normal and your tests indicate that a healthy response to stimulus was elicited." He fired a shit-eating grin at Chelle who enjoyed the medical diatribe of Aaron's posturing. "Once an MD, always an MD" she thought.

But for Chelle, the purpose of her visit had escaped her. It wasn't until Aaron picked up her medical file that she remembered why she had scheduled the visit at the clinic. Suddenly, the guilt of escaping for a few hours of sexual freedom and exploration caused a twinge of guilt to race up her spine. She was supposed to be getting married next week. Was this just a last fling kind of thing? Was she just sowing her "wild oats"? Did she just trade off her virginity for a few brief moments of passion?

Chelle looked at Aaron and asked, "Am I a difficult patient?" Aaron was speechless. Of all the adjectives he could have selected to describe his thoughts and feelings over the last 3 hours, "difficult" was not in the list of possibilities. He seized the moment and pulled Chelle close to him and embraced her for several long minutes. The energy between them, the seemingly "perfect fit of their bodies", and the calmness spoke volumes. Chelle had her answer. The words being exchanged could only be heard by them.

When Aaron released her, he asked after clearing his throat, "If you still want to be fitted for an I.U.D. we'd better reschedule for next week?" He paused and looked her in the eye, "I'll do what ever you wish".

Section 17

Chelle arrived at the office the following week. She was getting married in three days and she was hoping there would be a repeat of last week's activities. It didn't make sense, but then most of her thoughts, emotions and a lot of erratic actions had not made much sense in the last week. She had found herself thinking about Aaron almost all the time. It didn't matter what she told herself, or how many times she repeated it, the wrong man was in her dreams, both at night and during the day.

Chelle checked in and tried not to blush as she said she was there for a follow up appointment with Dr. Masters. She sat down, and had to tug at her short skirt. And it didn't make any sense either that not only did she take the time off to shower before the appointment, she also bought a sexy dress, which was concealed under her coat. And it certainly didn't make sense that she'd also had her hair done, a manicure, pedicure and special makeup. She had called and scheduled the same appointments, which were set for hours before her wedding to now occur a few hours before her doctor's appointment. She had also bought an expensive new perfume and placed it in spots that had never smelled so sweet before. Just thinking about it now made her flush.

She jumped as she heard her name called. She stood and tottered back to the exam room on her new high heels. Peg asked her how she was, and later Chelle thought she responded coherently, but she wouldn't have bet on it. Peg handed her a gown and somehow Chelle found her voice to say she was going to wait and talk to the doctor privately, first.

Peg didn't bat an eye, and left. Chelle slipped her coat off, and sat on the exam table, crossing her legs. After a few moments, she got down and went over and sat in one of the chairs. She thought she might have looked foolish sitting up there. And there was always the chance that Aaron would come in and act as if last week had never happened. She was prepared for that, she murmured to herself for perhaps the thousandth time. She jumped when the door reopened. It was Peg.