Prenuptial Doctor Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Chelle... Oh, my, what a pretty dress! Is that for your honeymoon?" Luckily she didn't wait for Chelle to answer, nor did she seem to notice the bright blush that suddenly ran up Chelle's neck. "We messed up last week, and I need you to come to lab for a couple of tests real quick."

Chelle followed Peg down the hallway, towards the lab. In the next moment she decided she was cursed as she met Dr. Walters as he exited an examination room. She tried to answer with some semblance of intelligence as the older doctor told her how much he was looking forward to attending her wedding. She hurried into the lab to complete the required tests. It was about five minutes later that Chelle was back in the exam room, fanning herself. She was starting to hyperventilate. Suddenly she jumped to her feet, planning on leaving without seeing Aaron. The thought popped into her head that Aaron wouldn't get to see her sexy matching bra and panties. They were red, because she thought that might a color he liked since he'd had on a reddish-colored tie last week. She didn't hear the door open, and when Aaron spoke to her softly, she dropped her purse and coat.

Section 18

Aaron entered the room with nostrils flaring and detected a soft fragrance filling Exam Room D. The nervousness of seeing someone after an extended time of ultimate intimacy seemed to give him a degree of discomfort. When he saw that Chelle had not changed into the paper gown a spark of fear filled his vision as jilted woman could be preparing to emasculate his life and credentials.

In the briefest of moments Aaron's fears of not being able to rekindle the attraction for Chelle's earlier visit vanished. He closed the exam room door and embraced her. Chelle whispered, "I still doubt I could have taken that final step if it had been only up to me." They held each other, continuing to kiss, and in the end it was she who led Aaron to the table, pulling him down next to her, then taking his hand, placing it to her breast.

What surprised Aaron is how calm he felt: not a bit nervous, no sweaty palms or shortness of breath. All the time he knew that they had so little time before Chelle and he would go separate ways. She to be married and he to his medical practice. But again Aaron had never felt the need to rush through this new and wonderful experience, to spend his self within her warmth and get it over with before time ran out. If he ever had any thoughts on the subject it was the desire for these moments together to feel right, to let them be everything he had ever dreamed them to be in the last week since Chelle's deflowering.

And they became just that, everything just flowing smoothly and naturally, no hesitation, no rush, each new moment the natural next step from the one before. Their passion flared and neither moved more than a heartbeat from the other as they lay on the table.

Aaron spent a long time exploring her delightfully sensitive breasts. The pleasure she took from the attention of his mouth seemed a warm joy in her heart, adding to the sweetness more than he ever could have imagined in his dreams. When his mouth finally left her saliva-wet nipples, their aureoles blushed and glistening from my sucking, there was never any doubt in his mind where to go next. Aaron kissed his way down her stomach and when his lips reached her navel spoke, "I might kiss her even further down?"

Her face lit up in a smile Aaron would never forget. "Would you like that?" she asked. Aaron whispered back that there was nothing he'd would like more. Her skirt was quickly shoved up and she eagerly parted her silky thighs for his seeking mouth...

In the past week Aaron's had remembered Chelle's taste and the scent of her soft shaven mound, the beauty of her labia's, like flower-petals opening under his tongue, her soft moans and the dreamy happy expression on her face as he explored her. It's hard to state how long those moments of her sharing herself with him lasted, the unimaginable joy he took from giving her pleasure, only that it was too short, interrupted when there was a knock at the door of Exam Room D.