All Comments on 'Preparing Beth for Black'

by strangerwithadirtymind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
hmmm

she will have a real black cock soon i can not wait to rread about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You Lose

She was curious, now...?

She will get a real one, just to see and then - you'll see how she becomes another mans woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another white mans nightmare will come true. She will fuck a black man or men for real and the boyfriend will lose her to him because she will prefer his gigantic black cock and hate the white boys tiny cock. Another sad and depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Idiot

Just dump the bitch and upgrade to a hot girl with big tits and a tasty snatch, not this lame loser chick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's true

All you clowns who think its sexy to tease your woman about being with a black dude, and then get one for her to fuck, thinking that she really loves you and you alone? It ain't that way. They end up fucking them on their own and then you end up supporitng both of them after she leaves you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Guessing that the words 'snuff film'...

in the story were an error? I mean, the rest of the story is quite good. But...violence is not sex or sexual. What if the goth grrlll is a black widow and kills both husband and imaginary lover? Is that hot? Doubt it. What if she castrates them? What if any combination of triangle harms another member? It is called a turn-off. Aside from that, I like the direction you're going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pure bullshit

I'm white, hung, cut, and have a 6 inch tongue. bring on the blackie, he'll lose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm white as well I have an 8x3inch cock. As my wife and my girlfriend can vouch for. My girlfriend used to date a black man and he was a complete asshole he only thought of his needs and putting his average sized cock into her pussy no matter if she wanted it or not. He bragged about what a stud he was and even tried getting her into a black gangbang with his black friends. She now tells any female friends to stay away from black men most if not all them are assholes with no idea how to treat a woman. They only think of two things getting a white woman to breed and chuck out thier black bastards (it doesn't matter if the woman has a partner or not.) And getting their cocks into her hole. They think about nothing else. If you want your girlfriend to be a fuckdump for her black lovers? then go ahead take her to a local black whorehouse and dump her naked outside and see how long she stays there. You won't see her again. You have lost her it's time to move on or better yet find a black girlfriend and get your own back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Garbage

And that is being kind. I do not like slagging first time story writers, but this was utter rubbish. If there had been a zero rating, you'd have got it. Even 1 star was being kind

YusakuYusakualmost 13 years ago
Great start!

Very hot... I hope there will be a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ended way too soon. Let's see some more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous