Pretty Little Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
More intense for man who is his wife's "lesbian slut".
1.1k words
4.03
9.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little worried about my new role as Beth's "lesbian slut". Things had escalated quite quickly from her dressing me in panties and a camisole to her ass-fucking me with a dildo. At this rate, I wasn't sure what could happen next.

The last encounter was last night. I was physically okay, but had spent the morning crying about my lack of control over the situation. She had gone out to run some errands.

While I was uneasy about where this was going, I had a couple intense masturbation sessions while remembering what had happened.

She came back in the afternoon and made an announcement: "I've asked my parents to keep the kids for the week. I'm enjoying my evenings with my lesbian slut, so that needs to continue."

"Come on now, Beth. You've had your fun, but I'm not ready to give myself over to total domination."

She glared at me. "I'm through with your feeble attempts at being the man. From now on, you will be here for my pleasure. If you're not happy with that, you can always leave. I don't think you want to leave. I laid out a new outfit on the bed. Model it for me."

I went upstairs to have a look. There were black crotchless panties on the bed, and a white sheer camisole. Beside them, there were a pair of black stockings.

No way. I wasn't putting this on. It had gone far enough. But then I thought of how turned on and pretty I felt last night - and that was all I needed. I stripped off all my "man" clothes and put these on. I modelled my new look in the mirror. I definitely didn't look like a woman, but I felt pretty. It was nice to have my hard cock sticking out the front of the crotchless panties.

I walked downstairs to show off.

"Well look at you, slut. I just might be able to fuck you. Come closer and spread your legs."

I walked to where she was sitting in the chair. As I stood in front of her and spread my legs, I hoped she'd put my hard cock in her mouth; that hadn't happened since our first night of this.

She slowly reached out, and I waited for her tender touch. She slapped my balls hard. Once, twice, and then held on tight. The slaps had hurt, badly, but I didn't move away. Her iron grip on my balls kept me right where I was. "Is there something you should say, slut?"

"Thank you for that, mistress."

She squeezed slightly harder. "Oh, you HAVE learned! Now go upstairs and lie on the bed.

She came up a few minutes later to see my lying spread-eagled in the centre of the bed. She pulled some silk ties from the closet and tied my arms and legs to the bed posts. I couldn't move. Then she blindfolded me. And left the room.

I didn't hear anything for a while until she came back in the room. "See? I told you I had a new slut."

Who was she talking to? Was this just an act? Then another voice said, "Oh my god. This is fantastic! Can you do whatever you want to her?"

The voice belonged to Vanessa, our next-door neighbor. I gasped in horror. I couldn't have the neighbour see me like this. But I knew now that I couldn't say anything or try to get out, or that I'd be punished.

Beth said, "Do whatever you want. She's ours for the rest of the day."

I heard clothing being removed, then felt someone climb on the bed. Some lips kissed the tip of my cock. I was ashamed of myself, but more turned on then I'd been in my life. Vanessa asked if she could ride me. Beth said, "You want to ride that ridiculous thing she thinks is a penis? I have no further use for it, but go ahead if you want."

I felt her wetness envelope me, and it was amazing. I'd never really found Vanessa attractive. She was scrawny and had no real ass or tits to speak of, but she felt really good. As she started pumping, she leaned forward and held onto my wrists. I already couldn't move, but the extra restraint added to the thrill.

Next thing I knew, Beth was on the bed beside me. "Vanessa, if you're going to use my slut like that, I need something from you."

Vanessa stopped pumping and I heard a sound like she was eating someone out beside me. Not much mystery what was happening there.

"Forget about her, Vanessa. Come over hear and 69 me."

She climbed off my cock. The bed started jerking more, and I heard them both moaning.

I was so horny, and hadn't been able to finish. "Come on you two, won't somebody please fuck me?" Someone slapped my balls hard. I tried to bend over from the pain, but was tied too tightly. I let them continue.

After they both came, Beth said, "Do you want Vanessa to watch me fuck you now, slut?"

"Oh yes please, mistress!"

There was much moving around, and I felt my legs untied. Someone straddled my head; I'm assuming that was Vanessa. She pulled my legs high into the air. Now I was exposed. I felt some lube spread onto my asshole, and then felt something inserted. Beth said, "I'm gonna fuck your ass hard, slut!"

As Beth pumped me, Vanessa slowly lowered her ass onto my face. She sounded tentative, but instructed me to eat her ass. It had a different flavor from when I'd eaten Beth's, and didn't smell as clean. I didn't want to risk more punishment to my tender balls, so I continued. Every once in a while, Beth would grab my cock and give it a couple pumps. That along with the ass action, was starting to drive me over the edge.

I couldn't hold on any longer, I cried into Vanessa's dirty ass, as I shot a load of jizz into the air. Both women climbed off me. I heard them get dressed, and then Beth removed my blindfold.

I turned away so I wouldn't have to look Vanessa in the eye, and felt another hard smack to my balls. Beth cruelly shouted, "We let you cum, so you need to look us in the face!"

I looked at them. Beth was disgusted; Vanessa was intrigued; they were both looking me up and down. Beth untied one of my hands. "That was round one, slut. You need to clean up. That means sucking all your disgusting jizz off the front of your girly outfit. Tonight we'll have a new partner joining us. You're getting gang-banged like the slut you are." And they left the room.

I couldn't help but cry as I freed myself, and cleaned up my mess. I had to make sure everything was good for whatever happened next.