Pretty Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets nastier when Daddy has to pee.
841 words
4.17
128.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still with us, the pretty young thing and I as we tell you her story? Well, you must be nearly as perverted as us, hmmm? We'll see if you're still there by the end, won't we pretty thing? The story gets nastier by the chapter...

-------------------------------

Graduating from high school was nothing compared to this. She'd come through her 'initiation' relatively unscathed, but she knew she'd crossed a line somehow. She knew it had felt awful and humiliating, but good, too. When she felt the sweet bliss of release, the pee was already there, already messing up her mother's floor, but the look on Daddy's face, that was something that made her feel really good, really proud that she'd done this thing for him. She'd gasped then, because he'd been holding her hands so tightly as he stared between her legs at her piss puddled there and on the floor, the wet cotton panties she was still wearing. He'd realized he was hurting her, but he'd held on, just a moment longer, making her see that this pleased him, too, and as she understood that, he released her, told her to go upstairs, clean her nasty self up and go to bed.

As she hurried away, her face still red and with the piss dripping down her legs, he'd stopped her with a few quiet words...

"And no panties for nasty sluts who just pee in them"

She gulped, nodded, and hurried off to do as she'd been told.

She showered, paying special attention to her private parts, slowly rubbing the suds around and around her smooth pussy and down between her asscheeks, making sure to clean herself thoroughly, rubbing slowly and enjoying the sensations running through her body...she was just cleaning the suds off when her dad suddenly pulled the shower curtain back, surprising her and turning the water off.

"Now its my turn...get down on your knees, girl"

She did as she was told, turning towards him in the shower stall, her naked young body glistening and wet and clean. He pulled his cock out of his pants and held it, aimed at her face, adjusting at the last minute to splash his yellow piss all over her small, firm titties, and then aiming it between her legs as she kept them spread for balance. The feeling of it, the heat, the nastiness, it made her gasp and shudder, her clit throbbing as the golden shower poured over it, splashing, hot and hard. When he was done, he kept his cock out...shaking it at her, splashing her face with droplets. He leaned forward, grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto his pissy cock and his voice grated out again..."clean it up now, nasty girl"

He forced his dripping cockhead into her small mouth, scraping past her teeth and growling at her to open wide, Daddy had some more training to feed to her before she could go to bed. She nodded, struggling to stay upright in the wet shower, and stretched her lips open wider, allowing him to stuff in more of his thick cock, now grown to its full 8" as he grunted with his efforts.

He held onto her head by the ears, gripping her in a no-nonsense hold, and talked to her as he pumped into her mouth..."that's it, nasty slut, take everything Daddy gives you, lick it good, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmyeah baby, you got such a sweet tight little mouth, get it used to sucking cock, relax, oh yeah, ung fuck, swallow it, ungh ungh UNGH!"

He got more and more carried away with his lesson, skull-fucking her now, his cock raging hard as he taught her to swallow it, her body jerking as she choked and gagged, making him harder, the lust building high as he violated his pretty daughter in the shower, his piss still glistening on her naked body, and he shuddered, cumming hard as she ate it up, gulping and swallowing his cream as it spurted. He pulled back so he could deposit more on her face, her dark hair showing off creamy droplets like a crown, and he stroked his cock down, squeezing out a last drop of his spunk and depositing it on her outstretched tongue like a grand prize, proud of his good little cock sucking girl.

He walked away then, zipping himself up and whistling as he went down to take the dogs for their walk, his wicked mind already brewing up new adventures for our little heroine. The men at the club would pay good money for a tight 18yo slut to fuck and use.

She cleaned herself up, turning the shower on and rinsing away his cum and his piss, feeling a strange euphoria and a building hunger, a need that seemed to grow each time she remembered the feelings of peeing in her panties, the feel of Daddy's piss pouring over her. She wondered what would come next as she climbed into her bed with no panties on and turned out the light.