Pretty Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers

“Yeah. And you do everything but ass.”

“That rule has changed.”

“Why?”

“You are more than business. I like you.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Can you?”

What a question. Could I ever? I was rested enough from the first orgasm. And I had been lusting for that ass from the day I saw it.

“On your side…face away,” I instructed her.

She did as she was told.

I opened up her ass cheeks. Wetting my finger with my spit, I tapped her bum hole. She was tight. Not ready.

Slipping my hand between her legs I rubbed her clit. Her pussy wetted. Using her pussy juices to wet my fingers I slipped one into her ass hole.

She whimpered but didn’t resist.

I rolled my finger inside her tight ass hole – loosening. Lubricating her walls. Then I spat on my hand and massaged my cock over her hole. To get it hard. So I could push into her ass hole.

It worked. I was hard and entered in one smooth stroke. Her ass muscles stiffened on impact.

“Relax, Eri. I’ll be gentle.”

She moaned back. I took that as an affirmative. She was relaxing so I could fuck her ass. The sexy ass I had spotted years ago. In hot pants. Swaying provocatively. Working the men. Sending out the pheromones.

Tonight she’d been doing that again. I was intoxicated with her pheromones. Images of her ass in the leather skirt. I wanted that fuck like it was my last act on earth. I wasn’t going to be gentle. I lied.

I fucked her ass with abandon. Pleasuring myself. Selfish. Enjoying the sensation of my own cock slicing through her softness. When my cock exploded in her ass I experienced each spasm.

As semen surged from my loins into her, pleasure waves surged through my body. I squeezed her tits roughly. Kissed her back and neck. The release, the pleasure lasted till after my satisfied cock drooped.

Jizz dribbled out of her ass hole. I smeared the semen around her hole. Kissing her ear lobes as I did.

“Thanks, Erika.”

“Thank you, Jack.”

It was Sunday evening. Time to part. We were at the airport. Our planes departed within an hour of each other. Hers went first.

“Did you enjoy the ten hours?” she asked.

“Slice of heaven.”

“Good.”

She threw her arms around my neck. And kissed my lips.

“I am going to miss you, Jack.”

“No, you won’t…Nick will keep you busy.”

“I am scared.”

“Don’t be. You can do it.”

“Will you be there if I screw up?”

I took her hand in mine and said,

“Of course.”

She kissed me again.

“Bye, Jack.”

“Bye, Erika. Good luck with Nick.”

She left. And her hand slipped out of mine. Forever?

jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers
12