All Comments on 'Prey'

by Shoshisexy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story, very nice writing. But I'd love to see if she lived or died, and would love to hear more about the world and the mating of the different breeds. Why had they wished she's be older? If she lived, what happened next? Give us more :)

PhoenixPrime01PhoenixPrime01almost 20 years ago
Excellent

example of the start of a polyamorous relationship story written in a fantasy genre. *S*

You need to continue it so all can know how the relationship grows.

PP01

kaytekaytealmost 20 years ago
Marvelous

Shoshi you are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Now, does she survive the mating? Hope you realize you have started a series here.

I am looking forward to the next installment.

SouthSkyEyesSouthSkyEyesalmost 20 years ago
Astonishing

Shoshana ... I like it! The writing is superb. The story ... haunting. Oh how this woman embraces her fateful passage ... releasing all, freeing her lust, gorging on this sacrifice of her own flesh and blood as she savors the sweet death of orgasm. Startling, haunting. This story stirs up that raw primal beast in me. I'm tasting my lust. Thanks for sharing this story.

tolyktolykover 19 years ago
Intriguing

I definately enjoyed the world and would love to read more, even in a non-sexual theme. You have a very good handle on the english language, and the story flowed wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

Absolutely Wonderful Sweetie!

I love the world, love the names, love the language, love the fire but also the sweetness between them. I would absolutely want to see more of this world, sexual or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous