All Comments on 'Price of Bad Debt Ch. 01-02'

by jaac

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sam3323Sam3323over 19 years ago
A perfect beginning

I loved every minute of it. You have the ability to bring your readers into the story as if they were there. Continue on with this story as I know it will be exploding. Very good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Sweet Start

Exceptionally strong start to what might be a clssic story! I look forward to reading more about Janet's evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sick people

What is more sick is the feedback from people who think rape and prostitution are sexy. That any woman would get the "love" treatment from a male who was using them to pay a debt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

loved it. The way you build up to her getting fucked was great, especially when she got her first black cock. Please continue on with more adventures for her.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get over it

This was a great fantasy story. Others leaving negative feedback need to realize this. You did an awesome job to building up the climax of the story. Please continue writing and ignore those who can't understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Please contimue the story. Suggest include her 2 daughters in the story and have them also ruined by a "nigger" cock and forced to become prostitutes also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So racist!

What a bunch of racist tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Well written with a good plot, had me steaming. It's a pity you didn't carry on writing and posted new stories

Don't know what some of these commentators are on about. Of course it is racist etc. but it's a fantasy, as are all stories on this site. If you don't like this genre just don't read the stories, it's that simple.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Double YUK

can anyone please tell me why at every turn of a story the writer has to take the fastest any simple way out to end the story its sooo shameful nothing different same old crap oh well next story . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racist trash

Perpetrate your racist propaganda elsewhere asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I don't really understand the negative comments made by some. It's a fanciful story! You don't have to read it if you don't like this type of story so why torture yourself? I found it stimulating even though I knew it was not a true account of people's sex lives. I could hardly wait for the BBC to enter her, making her his for as long as he would want. I hope the author continues this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could have been a decent indecent, story, but it needed editing in a big way. The errors were a distraction. As for it being racist, get over it! The author warned you ahead of time what his fetish is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous