Primed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the whole point, Tiger. I think it'll be really sexy. Any you can just tell your precious guys the truth. They'll probably be jealous. Or you can tell them the doctor did it to you, I don't care. Now just lay back and take this like a man."

"Well, then you need to do it to yourself too. We're a team, remember."

"Yes, sweetie, but you're the one tied up. And besides, my downy blonde pubes are so sparse I don't really need to shave them off. But it's not the same story with you. Now just relax."

Further protests were clearly futile, so I figured what the fuck.

"I think this will be easier if you're hard again, Tiger."

The next thing I knew, my lovely wife was tenderly licking my balls. I absolutely love it when she does that, and my dick was responding predictably. She put my entire sack in her mouth and began gently sucking on my balls one at a time. Needless to say, the erection she wanted was soon a reality.

"That's better. Now don't move."

She began soaping up my dark curly pubes and working away at them with the razor. I must admit, the control she was exerting over me was kind of a turn on. It was a messy job, but we were clearly going to have to change the sheets anyway. The whole process took maybe five minutes.

"Look how cute you look. That big cock of yours standing at full alert, poking out of a body that looks like a little boy's. We should have done this sooner. Now let's see how the lotion feels."

She applied a generous portion to the effected area and rubbed it into my newly shaven flesh. The tingle was definitely there. It felt nice though; and I could feel my hardness increase. I told my wife how I felt.

"That's terrific, Tiger. Now that we have a suitable applicator, I'm ready to cash in that wish."

She took more lotion and rubbed it all over my balls, and up my cock. Her fingers felt great as she rubbed the lotion up and down my length. When she was satisfied with my erection she said, "OK, we're ready."

She took the top off the lotion and loaded up the very tip of my cock.

"I'm going to start by using your applicator to spread this stuff just on the outside. I'll go for the inside later if this works out OK."

Of course, my hands were still tied, so I wasn't any help. She straddled by body and worked my glans gently up and down the length of her slit four of five times. Gradually, she eased just the head of my cock inside, moving it over her lips and up to her clitoris. I don't know what it was doing for her, but I felt great to me.

"The stuff burns a little, but it feels really good. Now it's time to go all the way."

This time, she poured practically the whole rest of the bottle on my awaiting erection and quickly straddled me again. I think she wanted to move before the stuff ran off. A moment later, I was deep inside and my wife was thrusting her body up and down over my pole.

"Try to help make sure we hit all my spots, Tiger. That's it; just keep working it around my insides like that."

Her nipples were hard and I was mesmerized by the movement of her breasts. I always am when she's on top.

"Can you reach my tits?"

Fortunately the answer was yes and I began to caress her alluring breasts and nipples. I found I could suck on them too. I could tell she was getting closer and so was I.

"Aren't you going to torture me again?" I asked.

"Not this time Tiger. This is for me, and I'm calling the shorts. I really like the lotion inside of me, but it seems like a little too much lubrication. I'm going to try squeezing you really, really hard and you can tell me how it feels."

Needless to say, it felt great. So great that I knew we were both on the edge.

"I love you Tiger. I just can't get enough of your cock sliding in and out of my cunt. I'm so glad you're long enough to reach all the way inside. I can feel your tip tickling my cervix. I don't know if you have anything left, but I really want to feel you squirt into me. Do it for me Tiger. Drench my cervix with your cum. Fill me with your semen and make me feel like a real woman."

And with that, her body began to convulse and wave after wave of powerful vaginal contractions engulfed my penis as though they were trying to suck me deeper inside. I felt my cock erupt once again with at least four strong spurts blasting themselves into her innermost depths at the peak of her orgasmic response. It was a profound feeling of satisfaction and pride, knowing that I had done my job well.

"Oh my God, that was AMAZING Tiger. As a man you'll never understand the fulfillment a woman feels when her vagina is filled well, with a wonderful erection and freshly ejaculated semen. Thank you so much for being my big strong Tiger!"

We both knew we had experienced something profound, but even though we were exhausted she managed to cut away my bonds. We fell into in each other arms and relished this special time together. It was a true moment of intimacy.

When we were both conscious again my wife said, "How about some dinner. I'm starved. And by the way Tiger, you're going to need your strength, 'cause I've got five more wishes left!"

12