Primetime Charna: Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunngg that's it….I'm almost there….uunngg I love seeing his cock in your cunt Charna."

"Mmmmm it feels so good…..does this feel good honey?"

"Uunngg not so fast….I want to suck your tits before I come."

"I have…. Oohh fuck me fuck my nasty cunt…there's come all over them. I love rubbing it all over me."

"Uunngg I don't care I love your beautiful tits."

"Ooohhh god oooohhh mmmmm that's so nasty. Can you taste the cum?"

"Uuunnngg shit I think so. I don't care."

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

"Uunngg fuck yes I want to come in your mouth."

"Oooohhhh god bring that huge cock here then."

She couldn't talk so I didn't talk anymore either. I just felt and watched, and both sensations combined to overwhelm me. It was the first time I had ever seen another cock in her cunt, and the reality exceeded even my most obscene imaginings. I watched her eyes look up at me while she lovingly suctioned up and down on my ready-to-burst cock. It didn't take long at all before I was filling her mouth as I drifted off to some purgatory disconnected from reality. Intense and powerful are words that are used to describe extraordinary orgasms, but there are no words to describe this one. My knees buckled and I slipped out of her mouth as my cock was still shooting long strings of come. I knelt on the ground blessing God for such a feeling, and I knew it was a once in a lifetime sensation.

I was gently moved out of the way so another guy could receive some of the pleasure I had just been blessed with, but I knew there would be no emotional impact in his orgasm. I had a very strong inclination to believe that not one man in ten ever had an orgasm with the emotional impact of the one I had just experienced.

While Charna nasty talked to us as she got us off, Chuck kept talking to her as he fucked her. She came at least six or seven times and it didn't look like she was finished. He finally shot into the condom and told her she knew what to do. She slipped the condom off his prick and squeezed all the sperm out so it dripped on her tits. Then she spread all the cum all over her body. She smelled like cum. Chuck opened the limousine door for her and she got in naked. When they drove off, I went home. I didn't think she would be home that night and I was right. I called my secretary and asked her to reschedule my appointments, then called my partner and told him I wouldn't be in. I got the kids off to school and waited. Chuck's limo finally pulled up to the house about 1:00 in the afternoon. I was standing by the window watching, just as I had the first time Dick brought her home the next day.

Somehow, she had on the same dress she had ripped apart on stage the night before. Chuck must have purchased two of them. He brought her into the house just as Dick had years ago. I wondered if he recognized me as one of the guys at the strip club last night. If he did, he didn't say so. I don't think he cared.

He started very aggressively. "You understand that Charna will be mine whenever I want her?"

"Sit down, please. We need to talk."

He grabbed her hand and made her sit by him on the couch. He started finger fucking her almost immediately, and she spread her legs fully apart to assist him.

"Chuck, I saw her with you last night at Club Eros. I will tell you it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Her striptease was the smuttiest masturbation I can imagine, and she obviously loved what you were doing to her in the parking lot. You can do with her as you wish whenever you wish as long as you will always follow the same rules—you did follow them didn't you? I'll look."

"Yes, she was still one horny slut after I fucked her for hours. I loved using her cunt in so many ways. I didn't fuck her ass, and I guess I won't. There are other assholes to poke." 'Using her cunt?' Was he psychic? I almost missed the important concession.

"I know Charna told you about how we live because she promised she would when I talked to her on the phone while you were fucking her. Do you understand her needs?"

"Yes. She's a slut. She needs a lot of fucking. She needs new cocks to fuck her." A man of action and few words.

. "That's about it. Just call her and tell her to ask me if you can have her. If we don't have family obligations, she will be your slut and her body will belong to you whenever you are in town. If you want to take her on vacation, give me a little more notice. Did you know I had never seen her fucked in person until last night?" I was bursting to share my excitement, but I don't think Chuck appreciated a millionth of the impact this blessed event had on my being. He wasn't the appropriate confessor. I resolved to call Dick and Marcus after I had fucked my wife into exhaustion.

"Maybe you can return the favor next time. Thanks for letting me use the cunt of the hottest woman I have ever been with, and I've been with a lot of them. I'll call when I'm back in town. Oh, yeah. I'd like her to save this dress so she wears it only when I'm here to use her cunt." Use her cunt, use her cunt. It was uncanny that his expression exactly matched the one Dick, Charna, and I had used for so long.

"Deal. How many did you buy for her?" Unless he was a magician, this one was not the one she had ripped off during her one garment striptease.

"Two. That was all they had. I told her to ruin the first one so she would have to be naked the rest of the night. Don't you think it shows her off superbly?" Amen, Brother Chuck. You are speaking the gospel of Charna's body to a true believer.

"Mmm. I love the way you can see her pussy and her nipples even though she is supposed to be dressed." I paused as I considered what I was going to say next, then just decided to say it. "Chuck, I have another proposition for you."

"Shoot."

"If you'll agree to wear a condom with every other woman you fuck, you can fuck Charna bareback." The volume of Charna's moans increased, but she still uttered one each time his fingers stroked inward. I decided that I wanted to be with her while other guys were fucking her as much as possible from that point forward.

"I already have. Sorry". I didn't tell him I already knew it. I didn't think he was prepared to know we had illegally recorded his phone conversations with Charna.

"The offer still stands. Will you commit to it?"

"I'm married. Until last night, I always wore a condom except with my wife." At least he always wore his ring. He may have been a cheating husband, but he didn't take off his ring to do it.

"Does she know you fuck other women?"

"Yes. She gets turned on knowing I am fucking a new one. I call her and tell her about them." Holy shit, talk about a soul mate. She and I could talk for hours.

"Does she let other guys fuck her unprotected?"

"No. She doesn't let other guys fuck her. I've told her many times that she could, but she says she gets more turned on imagining me with another woman."

"Has she ever seen it?" We could be soulmates in more ways than one.

"No".

"Bring her on your next trip. She and I can sit and watch you fuck Charna." I was picturing us sitting fully clothed on straight chairs very close to the bed while her husband and my wife fucked repeatedly right in front of us. I was already on the edge, and this picture almost sent me over it. "She can even watch me fuck my wife if she wants." The picture must have been just as vivid for Charna, because it triggered a powerfully prolonged orgasm. She screamed as she came. We had talked about giving her to others, about using her, about fucking her, and about what we would be allowed to do to her, but we never asked her a thing. Chuck had been finger fucking her the whole time we talked. We both knew she liked being used however we wanted to use her. I couldn't wait to get him out of there so I could pound her well-used cunt. I think he knew it.

"I would love to be able to fuck her one more time but I'm dry."

"I can take care of it for you. In fact, if you want to see somebody else fuck her today, stick around."

He said he would take a rain check and got up to leave.

"Charna, walk Chuck to the car. Let him hold your dress so I won't be tempted." She was such a submissive girl. She just got up, grabbed his arm, and walked with him to the car. She didn't even glance around to see if any of our neighbors were out, she just crossed her arms and lifted the dress off. He took it and threw it in the limo, then put his arms around her and gave her an obvious tongue kiss while he stuck his finger in her cunt for one last time. He turned, got in the limo, and it drove off while she was still standing nude on the curb. She turned and smiled at me, then walked slowly back to the house. I stripped in front of the window as she sauntered back. I was hard as a rock and inside her as soon as she got inside the door.

I'll always remember the first time I saw her get fucked, and I will always be thankful Chuck was the one who fucked her. I couldn't imagine a better wife, and I thanked God for my good fortune today above almost all others.

As a quick epilogue, we didn't see him again for two months. Charna was devastated. I guess she expected him to be there every week. When he finally did get back, his wife and I got to see him fuck Charna many times, two of which were in very public situations. Chuck and his beautiful wife June saw me fuck Charna in the same very public park. I even saw Chuck fuck June, but she still had her dress on so we didn't see a whole lot. Charna loves both of us.

Oh yeah, one other thing. One of our young college boy neighbors did see Chuck and Charna when they first walked to the door so he found a window he could spy on us from. He saw everything inside our living room while Chuck and I negotiated over Charna's cunt, but it turns out he focused on the finger fucking a lot more than our negotiation. He saw her walk Chuck back to the limo, he saw Charna walk naked back to the house, and he saw me fuck her in the entryway.

Our neighbor Michael helped Charna get over her devastation about Chuck. He helped her at least twice a day for several months when she wasn't on vacation. I let her take him bareback when she found out he was a virgin. He was so infatuated with Charna that I didn't think he'd be out acquiring AIDS by fucking another girl. Plus, she could easily take everything he could give and still want more. He couldn't even get it up again when Charna was finished with him.

I even got to peek on them a couple of times, and seeing Chuck and Michael fuck my beautiful wife began the next chapter of Charna's sexual biography. I finally became active in her recreational sex by participating. I was able to fully use all five of my senses simultaneously while other men and I tried to fuck Charna to satiation. I don't think we ever did, but I enjoyed very much trying. Her thirties (1991 to 2001) saw her sex drive peak, so the stories that come from that time in her life are named Peaktime Charna. It's possible I'm a little premature in this assessment. She just turned 40. Who knows for sure whether she has peaked yet?

* * * * *

Thanks to all of you who voted. A vote is a comment of sorts, but I get no help on how to improve. Special thanks to those of you who offered feedback. I hope my writing is stiffening or wetting the appropriate targets better than it used to. How could it be better for you? The gift of your time in providing feedback will be accepted with gratitude.