All Comments on 'Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 03'

by coldhands_warmheart

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
These simply get better and better

I really love this series. Thanks for allowing me to assist you with it. It's one hell of a story, with some of the best and funniest writing I've seen on the board.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 10 years ago
You have such a way...

Of writing that makes me smile me grin with pretty much every sentence. I LOVE this series. Keep it up!!

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Love it ...

and all the humor that is in this chapter. Can't wait to see how Donovan the "control freak" reacts to fatherhood because as any new parents will tell the baby is in charged and not you!

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thank you, this chapter was excellent. It made me laugh. I love how you always seem to skip the obvious events, like the wedding and move it along, it's refreshing. Looking forward to chapter 4! M

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago

Donovan seems a little more erratic than usual.

Loving the story, cannot wait to see how he reacts

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i can't stop laughing...

im pretty sure i'll smile all day after reading this.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Still loving the story and the characters. The humor is priceless. I do, however, feel a wee bit sorry for Donovan. They all seem to revel in torturing him with cryptically convoluted conversations. They have conditioned him to a state of perpetual befuddlement.

:D:D:D

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
What a wonderful surprise!

I am sooooo happy I found this wonderful story to read. You are an exceptional author, weaving in humor, romance and sexy BDSM themes (which I love). I love how unique your characters are and the dialog is fantastic!! I am sort of glad I waited until now to read because I got a nice big wonderful dose of a story to read this weekend, but now I will be like the rest of your fans...waiting for chapter 4.

Also, so happy to see Bigg_Mike is helping you out with editorial duties. You really scored there getting him as your sidekick. Believe me, I know how very important it is to have someone you trust and respect helping you out.

Congrats!

~LB

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Ahhh LB you make me blush....

Wonderful story...loving the humor...something that is lacking in many pieces on this site. I like FA_JF comment I too have to consider the poor man's mind at this time. How many times does he use the word fuck? He can't seem to think outside of the box and is so screwed by just the thought of Laci. Love that he feels the horse is starring him down, (though being around horses personally, totally have seen that happen) and that after two years of knowing Virgil...., he still feels put out by his fluffiness and his very pointy horn. Looking forward to Matty's appearance but its the time leading to the arrival that can be funny esp looking back once the baby comes and takes over ....everything!!!!

Good thing she was already pregnant after that hit to the jewels....might not reproduce again!

LB right, its good that you have Bigg_Mike, plus its must be easier writing for Don and Vic that you already have a male checking your work. We have to bring in our husbands from time to time.

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you to everyone....

Starting with Bigg_Mike - Your humor and encouragement has made this ride more fun than I ever expected.

LB, FA_JF, RYG - Everyone should have their own personal cheerleaders!

And yes, RYG, Donovan is going to have to start watching his language (more on that later - hint, hint)

Daireto, Mayness, Sweet Gasps, Inspector123, & Anon - Hearing that I've made you smile makes me smile.

Thank you again. Back to work on part 4.

Donovan is learning about 'baby-steps'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so cute!

Donny somehow reminds me of the light of my life, well except the dom-sex trainer thing. I love them all, I'm so glad Laci is different. She is so complex and not the typical flat heroine character. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Eternally grateful

A fan xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

I just love this story .You always make me laugh I would have never expected a story with bdms and humer and to work so good together,its diffrent its new its sexy keep up the good work your doing great. Cant wait for chapter four plz dont make us wait....luv ya...

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Having to be quick...

I love the relationship between Lacie and Donovan but I do wonder at Lacie taking so long to tell him she was expecting. If it was an early ultrasound then it was at least 6 weeks old but she thinks tis a boy and is 2 months pregnant. I also wonder if Victor suspected anything like that because its my understanding pregnancy has a number of indicators like morning sickness etc that are picked up by others. I know Donovan might miss the subtle things like OJ but did Lacie throw up at all?

I love that Virgil is still causing trouble and I wonder if Mathew will take care of that problem by also developing an attachment to him.

Loved it!

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
To MM113

just an FYI mouse...sometimes we do not get morning sickness or even show for a long time. I think if I was laci and my other half was acting half baked I would have kept it to myself. I feel that this was not planned between the two of them w/him counting out the days. Its either all of Laci's doing or oooopppsss! Personal I did not throw up once! Did get a juice craving but at last 2-3 months not the beginning. And other than telling my husband on the first day I was late no one else knew until we told them at 25 weeks...still did not show until about 30 weeks... did have baby brain, forgeting a lot of things both big and small. So it is as she CHWH wants to write it. Each one is truly different!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
So glad I broke my own rule!!!

I have a rule that I won't read author's first submissions until they're completed, because so many writers end up giving up when they realize how much goes into writing a really good story, and I loathe getting into a story only to have it be left unfinished. That said, I'm so glad that I broke my rule, because I absolutely adore this story. All of the humor you inject is fabulous and keeps me laughing. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for Donovan and Laci when it comes to parenthood. I truly hope that Donovan is able to rise to the occasion. I suspect once Laci convinces him he can handle it, he's going to be an amazing Dad. I just hope he doesn't make too much of an ass of himself while he's getting used to the idea!!! Hopefully, he'll realize what a big deal it is for Laci to be a mom and have a family of her own after all she's went through with her parents.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

This is an amazing story and one of the best ever! I laughed so loud I woke my husband up (its 2am and I really should be sleeping but I had to finish this).

Poor Donovan... If he thinks he has no control over Laci, just wait till the baby comes!

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Raising the bar

Next to 'Abby', maybe, you have set a new standard on Lit. I only read a few categories so I am no expert but this is the total package. Great storyline, great characters, great style of writing, near perfect editing. The real deal. I congratulate you but mostly thank you for sharing. Ironic that the title kept me from starting but in the end, it is perfect.

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years ago
Series...maybe

This is a sitcom/soap! So funny...I need to read about them every week!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 10 years ago
Funny!!

Loved this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nooooo

My finger slipped and gave 4 stars instead of 5… sorry !

It's unfair because the writing here deserves 5 stars and more. It's witty, fluid and has real style (as in literary potential) imho !

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
to anonymous listed above:

Thank you for your intended five stars and am so glad you liked the story because it was fun to write. In fact, it continues to be fun. I've written a few more parts and have others planned with the intention of putting all together in a boxed set.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
It's hilarious watching Donavon psyche himself out

And the running dialogue in his head during sex is priceless! Keep following your Muse, she's doing you right.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 1 year ago

My favourite series on this website!<33

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous