All Comments on 'Princess Prick Tease Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Can't wait for the next chapter, with the brothers and sister there has to be some sort of incestuous storyline building with Elaine and Wain at least being involved sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha. I recognize this scene. And ALL of them.

Just kidding. It's---absurd.

"She realised she was exposed for anyone to see from the street below should they dare to look up but with a flick of her thumb the button of his pants came free and the zipper slowly descended causing her to close her eyes as she moved her hands closer to their goal.

Tristan felt her quiver with desire and he trailed kisses down her spine, his hands moving to her hips pushing the dress further down her body to pool at her feet leaving her clad in panties only. His larger body and stance kept her firmly in the small nook created by the stonework arch of the floor to ceiling window."

" ... kept her firmly in the small nook created by the stonework arch of the floor to ceiling window." I do especially like this line--I'm teasing but serious--it could be out of "Rebecca." One of my favorite stories. And--again--ha!--du Maurier was--very likely bi-sexual!

So, if I've loved "Rebecca," since high school, then I'm so--into Mrs. Danvers--

right--but wasn't "Rebecca" a lesbian S/M story? (Which is GOTHIC.)

This description is like a small, mysterious room found by a young, romantic couple in "The Leopard." The young man doesn't want his beloved to really see--understand--this small--apartment. I can't remember all the descriptions, and don't have a copy of this part of the book right now, but--

they --i'm saving the rest for my beloved pome i've submitted

to scrutiny, i.e., Ms. Danvers--

and I'm terrified

and it's (my) secret

my loved

too "romantic"? fuck off!

(hee, hee)

the small (i'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i luv my pomes

all of them

and breast-feed them

my nipples are sore

this is a pome

i submit/ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i submitted it somewhere else

at the same time but

i can't write a pome if i don't invent it first here

this is also a pome

everything i write "here"--turns into a pome

for me

i'm in luv

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
apropos of pig flesh & cannibalism

"The taboo on eating pigs may also have been reinforced by similarities between pork and human flesh (which would have been evident in their shared physical nature and manner of decomposition, rather than requiring previous contact with cannibalism). Thus Juvenal finds the Jews reviling the eating of pig flesh as if it were cannibalism (Satire XIV) and in the book God Is Not Great, Christopher Hitchens hypothesizes that the pork taboo arose from the similarity of pig flesh to the results of human sacrifice*[8] A link with cannibalism remains dubious, but human flesh has been notoriously described as 'long pig' by cannibals.[9]"

*"the pork taboo arose from the similarity of pig flesh to the results of human sacrifice*[8] A link with cannibalism ... "

Which is why oral sex is also taboo among people in "The City of Lit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More chapters??

Amazing story, I'm left wanting more (hint hint)

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 9 years ago
Waiting...

For this series to continue. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agreed

I also would love to read more about the princess and Tristan. Beat series I've read of yours besides Bella. Love you as an author!!!!

MC47MC47almost 9 years ago
more please

OMG...this can't be the ending

I need to know the rest of the story, does she take on the other brothers, does she take the job with Val; does Lad and Adam stay together ...does she finally submit to Tristan 100%...more more more please!!!!!

PerimedesPerimedesover 8 years ago
After reading this a second time...

...there must be more to come. So many unanswered aspects. Please finish this!

bastet_1968bastet_1968over 7 years ago
Hope you revisit these characters

You have done a great job with character development and making the reader invested in the outcome........so I must join the others and ask for more, although I realize that this is an older storyline for you.

LindaBeversLindaBeversover 6 years ago
More

I know it has been a long time since you have written this story. Your characters are so interesting i want to know them more. This story and the characters are so good i want to know and visit them more. A many more and longer version would be fantastic and savored. Especially the bdsm aspect of Tristin and Grace. Please.

celticladycelticladyabout 6 years ago

My first quibble is Gareth not being at least a cousin, to continue the theme of knights' names.

My greater disappointment is there are no further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Really enjoyed this story and the different characters! Hope you do decide to revisit them and write a new chapter!!

FoxinChainsFoxinChainsabout 5 years ago
This is amazing!

I love this story! Please visit it again to add more if you're feeling inspired. The characters are wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

I absolutely love these characters and storyline! I know it's been a while since this series was written, but I really hope you revisit this again someday soon.

lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

You are the queen of character development. Please, please tell us what happens next. Does she take the job? Does Travis figure her out? How did Elaine andGawain find out her home address? Where do they go from here? I love all of your stories, this one is fascinating. I’d love to see what you do with them.

Samstar1998Samstar1998over 2 years ago

PLEASE add more to this story!!!!!!! You have have many years you really need to write more. Please don't let this story hand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!!

Kdct41Kdct41almost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories I have ever read on literotica. I am so invested! Please continue the story!!

Babygirl2882Babygirl2882over 1 year ago

I would love for you to finish this story! After Bella's story I need another finalized story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please keep telling this story! This could go on like Bella!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5539 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES