All Comments on 'Priscilla, Queen of Cats Pt. 02'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NatalieRoseNatalieRosealmost 19 years ago
Great!

I hope to god the story doesn't end there. Just the right amount of teasing. Good job!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Stuff!

You handled the actions and thoughts of a cat made human very well. You really convinced me that would be how it was, if it happened. Only a cat person could be so intuitive. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What Skill, What Imagination.

It was great. I was a little disappointed that they never got to...you know...actually doing it. I mean, that's the reason everyone comes to this site. But after thinking about it, this story does not need actual sex. It's about petting your favorite cat. And that is what you have him do. What a gem of writing! Sex would have ruined it. Thanks for uploading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good concept, well written, too short.

I liked the genie and the feline to human idea but this is way too short for a novella. Feels over before its even stasted. -- UK CYNIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES