Prisoner 666

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing she had reached her Nirvana, Willow's hymen, Fred pushed as hard as she could on Willow's ass cheeks and thrust her tongue as far as it would go. She felt Willow's hymen expand with the thickness of her tongue, and as Fred began an in-and-out rhythm with her tongue as if she were fucking Willow's pussy, she felt the thin, mucous membrane give way, and her tongue was coated with a slightly salty, metallic taste. This was Willow's virgin blood that coated Fred's tongue and flowed into her mouth. There wasn't much bleeding, but, nevertheless, Fred had the proof in her mouth that she, indeed, had taken Willow's cherry.

"Mmmmmm," Fred hummed around Willow's pussy."

As for Willow, she hadn't been prepared for what happened when Fred broke her hymen, but it wasn't all that painful. She did, however, feel her virgin blood running out of the back of her vulva into Fred's mouth.

Now that her cherry had been broken, she was thankful there was very little pain. In fact, it was somewhat pleasurable for her because while Fred was thrusting her tongue in and out of her vulva, Willow felt a sensual rhythm surge throughout her young body. These sensual rhythms took her mind off the deflowering of her young body.

After Fred knew she had broken Willow's hymen and had her cherry, she pulled her tongue out of Willow's vulva and lowered her head onto the mattress. From this position Fred looked at Willow's vulva and studied it. Never had she seen such a young pussy as Willow's, and she certainly had never taken one's virginity.

Fred marveled at the youthfulness of Willow's pussy. The freshness. Her labia, engorged with blood from her sexual excitement, were a rosy color; her vulva was pink; and her mons pubis was covered with a puffy growth of orange hair that thinned out between her legs where her labia began. It was a wondrous sight for Fred, and now that she had broken Willow's cherry, she was ready to eat her pussy and help her have an orgasm.

Once more Fred brought Willow's pussy back onto her face and captured her vulva between her moist lips and started a rhythmic sucking on it.

Willow sighed with carnal delight and pressed her pussy down onto Fred's face so the contact between her pussy and Fred's mouth would be more intense for her.

"Ooooo, Fred, suck my pussy. Suck my pussy well. You're making me so hot and causing my pussy lips feel warm," Willow said, slurring her words due to the intense feelings Fred was giving to her by sucking on her pussy.

Fred licked all around Willow's vulva, stuck her rolled tongue into her it, and tongue- fucked her. From her vulva Fred flattened her tongue and slowly lapped her way up to Willow's clit that she immediately licked with her tongue.

Willow thrust her pussy down on Fred's face so she could really feel the force of her tongue licking her clit. It was deliriously sensitive for Willow, and she began to move up and down on Fred's face and rock back and forth as if on a rocking horse, allowing Fred to have her clit anyway she wanted it.

"Oh, Fred, the feeling is intense, and I feel my orgasm building. It won't be long before I cum all overyour face," Willow hissed between her distorted lips.

Without breaking contact with Willow's clit, Fred insinuated her right hand between her legs, and, feeling with her first two fingers, she opened Willow's vulva and slid them into her vaginal sheath.

The touch of her fingers inside Willow caused her eyes to open wide and her face to take on an expression she had never made before. For the first time in her life someone was penetrating her vagina, and it was Fred.

"Ohhhhhhh, god, Fred, that feels so strange having your fingers inside me. My pussy feels so full," Willow moaned in ecstasy.

Fred, of course, with her face buried in Willow's pussy said nothing, but she did increase the speed with her finger-fucking Willow. She had long fingers, so Fred was able to reach all the way to the back wall of Willow's vagina, stopping first at her cervix to touch it and circle around it with her fingertips and pressing against the sensitive spot at the top where the cervix and vaginal wall meet.

Having explored the back of Willow's pussy, Fred slid her fingers forwards with the pads up so that when she came to Willow's sweet G-Spot, she gently brushed the fluid-filled sac, something Willow never knew she had, but she remembered when Fred had her orgasm, how she filled her mouth with warm fluid.

It felt so good having Fred's fingers massaging her G-Sport, Willow squeezed her legs and the inside of her vaginal sheath to increase the pressure and increase the pleasure she had never felt before this time.

Because of her strength Fred was still able to work her fingers in and out of Willow's vagina, and with each inward thrust Willow impaled herself on Fred's fingers, preparing herself to cum.

One particular touch sent Willow over the edge of her increasing sexual energy coursing throughout her young body, such an intense feeling she never gave herself when masturbating. Then her clit shuddered a little, but now her clit was throbbing and vibrating with so much sexual energy, she knew it had to find a way to release itself.

No sooner had those intense feelings on her clit take over her entire body, her thighs began to tremble, and she felt weak, but she knew her time had come.

"Fred, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum hard," Willow moaned.

When Fred heard Willow's words and moans, she immediately removed her fingers from her vagina and put her hand back onto Willow's ass cheek, and then with both hands she pulled down firmly on Willow's hips and glued her open mouth around Willow's vulva, thus covering her vagina and urethra. This pressure created a perfect seal, and now Fred just waited for the treat that was to come.

"Cumming! Cumming!" was all Willow was able to say so caught up in the sexual energy moving throughout her body and centering on her sexually and highly-charged clit.

At first there was a slight pause while Willow prepared herself for the cum of her young life, but then no longer holding back, her clit vibrated with sexual energy, and she let her orgasm happen, feeling her vagina and urethra shooting her clear ejaculation directly into Fred's waiting mouth.

Fred was at first surprised at the intensity and amount of Willow's love juice that filled and refilled her mouth as she tried to keep up with in swallowing. Finally, Fred just relaxed her jaw and opened her throat so Willow's ejaculate could shoot directly down her throat and into her stomach.

Minutes passed for both Willow and Fred before the deluge became a mere trickle and Willow was able to get off Fred's wet face, and when she did, Fred motioned for Willow to come down and lie beside her. When Willow and Fred came together, sweaty flesh to sweaty flesh, Fred rose up on her left forearm, wrapped her right arm around her, and lowered her head for a lovers' kiss. When their mouths met, Willow opened her mouth in a natural way, and Fred placed her mouth on Willow's lips to let her taste her ejaculate. Surprised, nevertheless, Willow found the taste of her own fluid was pleasant.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful, Fred," Willow said, and she returned a passionate kiss, hugging Fred within her arms and feeling her large breasts pressing onto her breasts.

Fred and Willow lay in the top bunk for some time, touching, caressing, and whispering a few words now and then.

"Hey, we need to get some sleep, Willow, before the night's over," Fred said.

"Yes, I guess we should," answered Willow as she got down from the top bunk of Fred's and got into the bottom bunk of hers.

So, that was Willow's first day in lock-up, the day she lost her virginity to her cellmate Frederica or just plain Fred.

In the morning after roll call, the inmates went to the cafeteria for breakfast, and again hungry eyes followed Willow. Fred knew she couldn't be with Willow to protect her all the time and that there were many who would force themselves on her or even gang rape her. Therefore, she knew she had to come up with a plan that would keep Willow safe.

Knowing how many of the inmates wanted to have Willow sexually, Fred came up with a plan she thought would work giving her status in the population.

Cigarettes were the "money" used by the inmates to get what they wanted or get someone to do something for them.

That night Fred told Willow about her plan.

"Willow, there's no way I can protect you all the time, so here's what I've come up with.

While I'm sure you know I'd love to have you all to myself, there are too many others who want a piece of you. Do you understand?" Fred asked.

"Yes," Willow said reluctantly, and Fred noticed the quivering in her voice.

"My plan is this. To let me have control of the situation, I'll get my inner circle to spread around a deal that with my permission, anyone who wants to eat your pussy must pay a pack of cigarettes, anyone who wants you to eat her pussy must pay two packs of cigs, and any woman who wants both must pay three packs. That will bring in alot of cigs that will give me much to get and keep your protection. Besides, everyone knows if they screw with me, I'll beat the living shit out of them as they've seen me do to inmates who got out of line.

"How does that sound to you, Willow?" asked Fred.

"Well, I feel so vulnerable inside here, and I know what you say is true about other inmates wanting me or, in truth, my body, so I'll be better off under your protection even though I'll be a sex slave to anyone and everyone. Otherwise I don't think I can survive five years in here. Like the tree for which I'm named, I'm slender, graceful, and lithe who sways in the wind, and I can be broken easily" Willow agreed.

So that is the way it went for Willow during the five years of her sentence for drug possession for which she was innocent.

When the day came for her release, Willow gave Fred a big hug and said, "I'll never forget you, you know, as tears ran down her cheeks," Willow said.

Fred, living up to her strong image, said nothing except, "I know, Willow. Me, too."

As Willow was escorted out of lock-up by a guard, Fred watched her until she turned a corner and was no more.

Willow walked through the door to the outside where she saw her parents waiting for her, and as she retraced the steps she had made from the prison bus and pass the high, wire fence with rolled razor-barbed wire on top, her thoughts were of Frederica, Prisoner 666.

Maggie Red Rose