Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers

Slightly less angry you say,

"So you followed me? Crept through the bushes and peered in my window to watch me undress and....and .......everything else?" you finish lamely, suddenly embarrassed. Your anger briefly flares again and you sneer, "Enjoy the show boys?"

You swear that you can almost see a blush creep across Guy's face before he looks down and mumbles,

"We didn't really mean to watch. We just kinda.......couldn't help ourselves, could we Hugh?" he adds, turning to his friend.

Previously silent the second man stares you straight in the eyes and says.

"No, we couldn't help it." His accent is plainly British, but with a 'twang' from somewhere. South Africa? Australia? Then suddenly cheeky and grinning he continues.

"By the way, yes, we did enjoy the show." Up till now their apparent contriteness had almost defused your anger and fear.

But this last remark fires you up again. You remember what you had been doing in front of the mirror and on the bed. (You picture them watching, excited, hard?) You almost splutter with anger,

"So when you saw me playi...." (Quick re-think.) "When you saw me, you thought you would just waltz right in here and see if you could help did you?"

No answer.

"Did you expect me to just invite you both to join in?" Still no answer.

"Is that it?" A vivid mental image tries to force it's way onto centre stage in your mind. (bodies tangled together on a bed. Hands roam your body.) You push the thought to one side to concentrate on the situation.

You realise that you are almost enjoying what is going on. Dressed like a $1,000 a night whore you are facing down two strangers who have forced their way into your room, giving them a real telling off, and it seems to be working. Well at least it seems to be working with Guy. You are not so sure about Hugh. He has a 'lean and hungry' look.

As if to confirm your thoughts, Guy grabs Hugh's arm.

"Come on man, the bitch don't want to know. Let's get out of here." Guy turns to leave, Hugh remains facing you.

But your anger has reached a new pitch following this insult and you shout, stopping him in his tracks.

"Bitch is it? You walk into my room and you are surprised that I get angry? That makes me a bitch does it? For all I know you could have been muggers or, .......rapists."

A long silence fills the room. Another picture forms in your mind. (A naked form, ......pinned to the bed.......held down by strong hands, .... unable to resist. Struggling is futile. Surrender? Surrender!) Before you can rid your mind's eye of this vision your nipples stiffen, almost instantly. Something causes you to rush on.

"Was that the plan then boys? If I didn't say yes you were going to make me?"

You know this is not the case. Their explanations had been sincere enough to convince you and their now shamed faces are more proof, if you needed it. Despite this you continue.

"Were you going to force me? You liked what you saw on the beach and you thought you would just come up here and have some of it did you?"

The mental porno movie that has been playing in your head has now assumed the proportions of a major Hollywood production, 70mm and Dolby stereo Surround Sound. (a hard cock thrusting......yearning mouths......forbidden portals explored.....sweat and sighs.) If it were at all possible your nipples have hardened even further. In addition you can feel your pussy begin to moisten once again. What has come over you?

Now your accusations have caused decisions to be made, and actions taken. Guy is leaving, almost running; out through the patio doors, no longer bothered if Hugh is with him. The other man remains rooted to the spot, no longer looking ashamed. He looks.......intent - and angry. You know that you could still make him go. It would be the simplest thing in the world. You are certain that just a kind appeal to common sense would do the trick. You feel yourself teetering on a knife-edge between possibilities. You know what you should do. (hard muscles clench to thrust.......deeper, harder. A dizzying climb...moans and gasps. Unbearable tension building...releasing.). Then you decide what you will do.

"Perhaps you thought you would take some of those scarves out of my bag and tie me up? Then you could do anything you like to me. Couldn't you?"

Hugh moves to your suitcase and picks up one of the scarves. Running it slowly through his hands he looks at you and comments,

"Nice." You doubt he means the scarf.

You gasp as he begins to move towards you. Before you can even think about moving he spins you around and begins tying your wrists behind your back. You realise that you should struggle but your pathetic attempts are useless. As he turns you back around his face is inches from yours, looking down at you. (his scent is in your nostrils, male, ....almost animal, exciting.) He is too strong for you. (Why does this feeling of helplessness turn you on so much?) You could struggle harder but you don't. He realises that your attempts are only half-hearted. This causes him to laugh gently as he grabs hold of you and pushes you onto the bed.

Leaving you lying on the bed, still dressed in your 'hooker's' lingerie, he starts to riffle through your purse and finds your passport. Flicking through he laughs at your photo, then starts to read out the details.

"Age 27, birth date -- June 16th, hair - brown, eyes -- blue, height 5' 10"." Reading your name he bows, "Hello Karen, let me formally introduce myself. I'm Hugh and I'm going to be your rapist this evening."

Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers
12