All Comments on 'Private Class Ch. 03'

by SScorpio

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my dream cum true!

I dream about this happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let me see if i understand

Horse has never been able to fuck a girl in his life because noone can take it....so how the fuck does he know that he'll give Miss Temple the "most fulfilling fuck"? Also, the amount of blood that would be needed to sustain an erection that large would cause ol' horsey to pass the fuck out. Not very manly. Lastly, I hope they enjoy prison becasue blackmail, sexual congress with students...all those carry large prison sentances, and for what? Some pussy? Nigger, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Whole lotta build up to not end up seeing her take that big cock. You left out the most important and exciting part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG....

Not only am I soaking wet with desire to be treated like that and to be forced to fuck such a huge cock, but my Husband...my Sir...is also reading the story along with me and his big white cock is as HARD as nails....and believe me, I am very wet, horny, and READY to be NAILED by it or as many BBC as possible.

Wonderful story for submissive women that get off on humiliation and being sexually degraded by others, like me. GREAT WRITING.

Please, PLEASE continue writing along this line. THANKS, sweetie for such a well written HOTT story,

love

catt...(Tom's submissive, slut in training, BBC loving, 'shared' bi-wife)...and Tom.

tom_cat_va@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my wife

I wish this was my wife being used like this made into a true fuck pig for any cock that wanted her even animals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story that desrves a sequel

Horse's black girlfriend is getting D in the course Priscilla teaches and she resents Katy's star student swagger. Horse invites her to the sessions in the garage and she.is surprised to see Katy licking Priscilla to multiple orgasms. She strips off clothes, grape both breasts and twists nipples to screaming pain from Katy, then pushes tongue into her mouth of Katy for sweet submissive forced kiss to cement her dominance of the broken star student before giving her a royally painful spanking on her reddening ass.

Then she makes.her do everything to stretch Priscilla for Horse's royal fucking and gives Priscilla a royal spanking on her reddening ass before Horse stretches.her cunt for all time. Priscilla becomes slut for BBC forever and is impregnated with Horse's baby. Katy does homework for both of the black girl and herself and is contented with becoming a B student. She becomes Snake's boyfriend and slave to the dominant black mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Very good story i would love to read more of this and maybe make the teacher do more things in school more possible the be found out more humiliating things and dressed to like no underwear and made to dress in short dresses and find more ways to make her do more things including being out side nude are made to drive home that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous