Private Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally enjoying his feverish advances as he showered kisses on me. Then I felt him moving my dress off my shoulders and felt his hot breath on my breasts. My hand wrapped around his neck and when his lips neared my breasts I pulled him closer.

Next his hand was under my dress. My pussy was wet and ready when he invaded me with his short thick fingers. I willingly spread my legs wider moaning in his ear.

My nipple was in his mouth and my hands were on the back of his head when the door opened. I didn't want to stop but the light startled both of us. When we heard the clapping and yells we ran out and offstage to hide our embarrassment.

After we adjusted our clothes we walked back to the seats. Lorena was gone from her seat and was in the closet with Bob. Alberto sat down and pulled me down into his lap and kissed me passionately. The door opened and we both looked to see Lorena on her knees milking Bob's long hard cock. Her eyes were focused on it and I could tell she was ready to wrap her full lips around it. Her dress was off her shoulders and her breasts were bared. Bob helped her to her feet and they exited off stage.

I whispered in Alberto's ear, "Your wife was going to suck him off. How do you feel about that?

"We have talked and seen each other with other people on video. I would love to watch Lory with him. I would rather watch you put your lips on my cock."

As he spoke his hands moved under my dress and rubbed my thighs. I parted my legs. His thumb ground gently on my clit before two beefy fingers pushed past my pussy lips into me again. I wanted him to be there. I thought of what his cock would feel like in me. I moved my hips to accommodate him.

I glanced at the stage and noticed that Ben and Vicki entering the closet. Lucky Vicki.

Alberto nuzzled my neck as the fingers moved faster in and out. I was wet enough that I could hear the sound of moist suction as he moved in and out. Having another strange man touching me drove me wild.

The door opened and there was Vicki blowing Ben. I shuddered as Alberto urged me closer to an orgasm. Ashley called Ken and Anna next. I watched my husband enter the closet knowing that he and Anna were as lustful as I was.

Alberto lowered his head to my chest and kissed my breast through my dress. I felt his tongue swirl around my hard nipple. Then he gently bit it. I moved the dress straps off each shoulder and grabbed his head. His lips and tongue were now on my bare breasts. I ground my hips forcing his fingers deeper. I so badly wanted his cock inside me.

The door opened and my husband was on his knees eating Anna. As they exited the stage I slowly slid down onto the floor between Alberto's legs. His cock was straining against his pants. I unfastened the belt, pulled down the zipper and tugged at his pants. He lifted his hips to let the pants slide down exposing his hard dick. It wasn't that long but it was very thick. I began to stroke its length, twisting my hand around it as with each stroke.

When Jim and Stacy started banging around it the closet I took Alberto into my mouth. His glans felt very soft. After several movements up and down its length I took his whole shaft in my mouth. While it wasn't choking me it strained my mouth to encompass it.

The door swung open and Jim's bare ass was rocking back and forth as he screwed Stacy. I looked around the room too see Ken and Anna were locked in and embrace. Lorena was sucking Bob off. I slowly took Alberto back in my mouth barely scrapping his shaft with my teeth as I descended the length. Alberto bucked his hips.

Alberto tugged at my arm and arose when I removed my mouth. He lay on the floor and pulled me to him. All around us and on the stage couples were pleasuring each other. I straddled him and lowered my wet pussy onto his cock.

He easily entered my and after several strokes I leaned back bracing my hands on his legs and fucked him as hard as I could. I shuddered and moaned while I slid up and down on his hard thick cock. I made myself cum. I bit my lip and kept fucking.

We changed positions. Alberto mounted me like wild stallion. I was on my hands and knees but slowly slid down onto my forearms my chin on the mat. He pounded in and out of me with his strong hands kneading my breasts.

To my left I could see Tony atop Rhonda driving his curved rod between her legs. He grunted and started to push in and out harder and faster. I could tell he was going to cum soon and he did with Rhonda's legs wrapped around his waist.

I Alberto's cock quiver and felt his cum streaming inside me. I felt his body tense with each blast. I didn't think he would stop. We lay there, he on top of me stroking my hair. His penis softened slowly while still inside me. I could feel the commingled cum oozing out of me as retreated to normal size. When I sat up and scanned the room my eyes locked on my husbands. I flashed a mischievous grin licking my lips.

Ken Resumes:

Katya's voice softly announced, "Why don't you all get cleaned up and call it a night. When you return to your villas be sure to discuss your feeling with your spouses. Tomorrow will be an eventful day.

Staff members appeared with warm moist towels. I helped Anna clean up as she did the same for me. We kissed and hugged before we put our clothes back on. We made our way to the door and I kissed her again before she went to Tony.

I looked for Debbie and saw her with Lorena and Alberto. Lorena stroked her hair and face before she kissed her gently and embraced her. Debbie hugged and kissed Alberto then saw me and smiled.

I approached the three of them. Lorena greeted me with a hug. I wasn't sure how to greet a man who had just had sex with my wife. Alberto broke the ice by giving me a big man hug.

Deb put her arm on my shoulder and rubbed my back before pulling me to her side. The four of us started back to our villas making small talk about what we saw and felt.

When we got to Alberto and Lorena's door Alberto expressed his feelings "Your wife is a beautiful and sexy woman as is mine. We are both very fortunate. Perhaps one day we may all get together."

As he said this his eyes roved up and down Deb's body. I looked at Lorena and she smiled. I glanced at Debbie, tilting my head a bit as I moved my eyes toward them and back at her.

She picked up on my thoughts and replied, "How about now?"

"Let's have a drink first." Alberto answered.

"Have a seat and I'll make them up." Lorena said

Debbie volunteered to help and went inside with Lorena.

"How was Anna? Is she as good as she looks? That is some ass on that girl"

I agreed, "Yes she is very sexy and likes to take charge. I wish we'd had more time I went down on her but didn't get the chance for her to return the favor.

"Ah yes, Debbie has the mouth of an angel but uses it devilishly. Lorena loves to blow me. I'm sure she will be happy to accommodate you tonight. Though I must say, it's pretty weird talking about her like this."

"Talking about me like what?" Asked Lorena as she and Debbie emerged from the kitchen with our cocktails.

"I was telling him that I'm sure you could make him as happy as Debbie made me earlier. Especially with that lovely mouth of yours."

Laughing she responded, "You think so eh? Maybe Debbie and I will both take him and leave you alone, yes?

She handed out the drinks and we all drank deeply.

"Debbie come with me." Lorena said grabbing Deb's hand and pulling her back inside.

We could hear the girls whispering, then giggling. A few minutes later they emerged nude. Lorena's was very similar to Anna in appearance. Olive skinned, short, with large breasts and a nice round ass. This contrasted nicely with Debs fair complexion and slimmer build. The two of them approached me slowly and deliberately. Lorena dropped to their knees while Deb pulled my shirt up over my head. I could feel Lorena unzipping my pants and pulling them down.

"Al, what do you think of this?" She said to her husband just before my cock disappeared in her mouth.

When my shirt was off and I could see what was happening I could see Lorena sucking me. Her dark brown eyes looked up into mine while she slowly slid her mouth down my shaft then back up it. My dick started to harden as the soft wetness of her mouth enveloped it.

Deb dropped down next to her and watched Lorena resting her head on my knee. It didn't take long for me to fully harden under Lorena's ministrations. Alberto was right. She gave great head and really seemed to love doing it. A few minutes later Deb moved her head closer. Lorena released my cock and pointed it Deb's way. Debbie took over sucking me deep into her mouth.

The two of them switched off again before Debbie asked Alberto. "Are we getting you hot? Don't you think Lorena looks great with a dick in her mouth?

Lorena stopped sucking me and stood up. She took my right hand and Debbie my left and led me inside the villa.

As we passed Alberto she said, "Come inside we're going to fuck him now."

They led me into the extra bedroom. The bed was turned down. They climbed on the bed and lay on their backs side by side spreading their legs exposing their pretty pussies. Lorena's had a small landing strip of jet black hair above it. The pink contrasted well with her olive skin.

Alberto entered the room and started to disrobe.

"Go ahead and fuck her." Debbie said. Alberto you have a seat and watch.

Alberto did as he was told and sat down in the chair watching as I climbed on the bed and mounted his wife. My cock was rock hard as I entered her. Lorena let out a little moan when I was fully inside. I felt her heels digging into my ass and I rocked back and forth.

Debbie said "Fuck her harder Ken, fuck her fast and hard that's what she wants. It's what you want to see too isn't it Al?"

I fucked Lorena harder pushing inside her as hard and far as I could go. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. We were looking in each other's eyes. I felt myself being pulled into her smoldering brown eyes. She scrapped her nails down my chest. Her nipples were sticking out of the encircling dark aureoles. I couldn't resist taking one in my mouth.

Debbie put her mouth to Lorena's ear and whispered something. Lorena shook her head no closing her eyes. Debbie spoke again. They looked incredibly sexy, Debbie with her lips next to Lorena's ear, her breast resting on Lorena's arm.

Lorena nodded yes this time, opened her eyes and said, "Fuck Debbie now. I want to watch you fuck Debbie now. Alberto will watch too, won't you?

I looked over at Alberto. He was sitting in the chair naked masturbating as he nodded yes.

I climbed between my wife's legs and entered her quickly. She was soaking wet.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum."

I did as I was told. It didn't take long before I felt Debbie started to push back at me rocking fiercely. Her arms wrapped around my back and her legs around my waist. She fucked back harder and surprised me by screaming in my ear as she came. Her pussy juice drenched my balls.

"Ohhhh shit, that was good. Now make Lorena cum too and when she does cum inside her."

Lorena was on her side watching Alberto masturbate. She had three fingers buried in her snatch. She moved onto her hands and knees facing her ass at me. I kneeled behind her and hesitated while I admired her firm round ass. My cock was covered with Debbie's juice when I penetrated Lorena.

Both my hands were on her hips pulling her to me. I fucked her hard and fast. She started to whimper and cry out. Her eyes were locked on Alberto watching him as he jacked off. Her hips pushed back and forth with each stroke.

"Uh ... oh....yeah. Give it to meee. Ummmm ...yea oh yea ....fuck meeee ohhhh fuck me make me cum .... Um I want you to cummm. I'm cumming. Alberto come to me."

I slammed home as hard as I could. Alberto moved onto the bed shoving his cock at Lorena's face. She swallowed his cock whole. Then spit it out.

"Cum in my mouth Alberto! Now! Ken I'mm cumminggg. Fuck me and cum inside mmmm ghhhh"

Her mouth enveloped Alberto's manhood again.

Debbie's hand cupped my balls from behind. She kneaded them, gently at first then harder. Her other hand was rubbing her slippery pussy.

I saw Alberto spasm. Lorena gagged and pushed back harder and faster to meet my thrusts. She released Alberto's cock from her mouth and screamed that she was cumming. Debbie's index finger slid into my ass. It slid in easily, lubricated by her love juice. She prodded my prostate the added stimulus was all I needed. I shot my load inside Lorena.

I shuddered and backed away from Lorena. She rolled over on her back with her legs spread wide. My cum oozed out of her slowly dripping onto the sheets. She was licking at Alberto's cum on her lips and chin.

"Is that what you wanted Alberto? Did you enjoy that hmmmm? Lorena purred.

Alberto nodded to Lorena to confirm he enjoyed it.

Once again we cleaned up and said our goodbyes.

When we were back at our villa Deb explained that Lorena wanted to give Alberto one of his fantasies. He'd been telling Lorena for years that he wanted to masturbate while another man fucked her. I was glad I was able to help.

"Well you got one of your fantasies too. You got two women at once. Tomorrow I get to have more men." Deb said as she pulled up the covers.

"You had two women tonight and I only had one man. Tomorrow I get to have more men. It's only fair right?"

She turned on the light, kissed me gently and closed her eyes. A faint smile was on her lips as she drifted off to sleep.

12