Private Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand trembled. Surely not. She was just scared, ashamed...trying to justify her own regression. Surely it wasn't what it seemed. She looked out the window at Trey. He had just started working. She could see his hard cock even from there. She squeezed her legs. She could still feel him gushing into her. She needed to move on...do some work.

She got about ten feet before she stopped. What a silly thought all of a sudden. She walked on. Turned back. Seconds later she found herself in the garage. She stared, carefully using her fingertips to examine. What the hell was that stuff that had run down both sides of her van?

No. No way. How silly of her. It was impossible. How awful of her to even imagine it. Her scalp tingled.

Hours later, out by the pool, Trey still watched her. She could feel it all the time. She was sexually seething, her body absolutely on fire with a demand she knew would go unfulfilled and her mind troubled with a nagging question. As for her and Trey, last week it had been just a hard cock constantly sticking up. Now, it was "her" hard cock that was waving, coaxing her to again drop her guard.

But Trey wasn't what really caught her attention that afternoon. It was by accident at first. A glimpse...nothing else.Then she had to hide her eyes behind a magazine to conceal her interest. There it was again. And again. And again.

Those curtains were moving. She suddenly knew that they were being watched. How long had this been going on? Had Eric been watching them last week? She shuddered. She wasn't a fool. She knew what he would have seen if at the right place at the right time.

She sat. She watched. It only took minutes but she saw it. Trey glancing at the curtained window. HE KNEW!! How long had he known?

Hours later, as darkness had fallen and Dustin had come and gone, the two men were sitting by the pool discussing the deck. It was all but done. The rest of the week would be laid back. Secretly, each man was thinking, "What now?" How would the week unfold with Trey not being required to be poolside hours a day? Was the game over?

Suddenly their eyes widened. Two cocks grew hard in unison. Very obviously somebody else was going to answer their questions!

Mrs. Rogers walked out by the pool, stood in front of them, and casually reached up to release a single button holding a white swim cover she was wearing. Two mouths fell as did the cover. Without so much as a glance in their direction, Shannon walked to the edge of the pool and dived in.

She was wearing a bright red thong swim suit!

The men looked at each other. In their silence they both agreed.

Oh, yes. That week was going to be very, very interesting!

But now it was six months later. As they sat at the kitchen table and Justin left for the morning Both Shannon and Eric's thoughts bounced from the past to the future.

Both men had been right. It had turned out to be an extremely erotic week before Trey had left. The question when it was all over was...who knew what?

Eric walked up behind Shannon and gently cupped her breasts.

"Trey is coming," he whispered.

She said nothing, just nodded. He was right. If he didn't know for sure she certainly did.

"Trey would be cumming."

THE END