All Comments on 'Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 04'

by rahul_agrawal

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD RAHUL

RAHUL BHAI,

ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD STORY LINE, MAZA AA GAYA.WHEN IS NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING,ASHOK, DELHI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Do Continue

The story is dramatically poised..what will she be after her marriage? Do continue the good work. I love the way you've brought to life the indian way of life. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting for next Chapter.

Excellent work Mr. Rahul,

Keep it up. it is a very good story u r witting. Only u add more fantasies to make this story more erotic. Write on lesbian scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible

I never knew that Indian women could be so horny and fuckable...;>)

markbellowsmarkbellowsabout 14 years ago
Superb! rahul

Beautiful expressions, nice figure info on all girls and horny situations.... I want more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need more

this part was not a great as 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but was good.

i would advise you to fuck her with jiju before her husband fuck her

for more discussions you can contact me on vka.prasad1981@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Priya

I think you should let her Jiju watch as Priya Hubby deflowers her. and the next morning her Jiju fucks her non virgin pussy .

Then Introduce Group Sex

And later make Priya a lesbian too

what you think

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy story

Just let her get fucked from husband and then continue the story of her reluctance of fuck from other. but inspite of reluctance she gets fucked and becomes a addict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
superb story

when are you posting the next part...superb story...best read on this site so far...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-) for this chapter. Btw, yes, Indian women can be very wild!

I shall write about my experience when my wife (age 32) & I (age 37) moved to Canada.

White men were attracted to her like flies to honey (🍯)!

The first summer in Canada she & I attended several big parties. White men were hitting on her left, right & center. They were aggressively flirting with her. She flirted back! I realized she can be a flirt & a tease!

She got a job at a good company. At the time, I had reasons to believe her boss was fucking her. I did not confront her because (a) we had 2 kids, & (b) I liked her wild side (read: slutty side).

On vacation in Punta Cana we were staying in a hotel with many European torists. Most women were topless on the beach including my Indian wife. She joined a co-ed beach volleyball team. I saw her making out with a teammate in the dark. He was a big & strong Duch single guy. I never told her i saw her (i played dumb). By that time i had completely come to terms with my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. I just let her be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 5

Hey pls update the remaining parts.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome stories

Keep it going buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Continue man

LuchianLuchianover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on Literotica. Sadlly this won't continue.

I'd love to see part 5

cynsharercynsharer10 months ago

Wow. Very erotic and well written. Totallhy believable ad enjoyable. Priya and her sisters are hot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Waiting for Part 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous