Priya's Rejection Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's punish these losers just for being the losers they are." "It's a good thing you chose to become my dog," Kavya said, clasping Manoj's cheeks in her hands. "I don't imply that you're doing well or any such thing. But the thought of you ever becoming my boyfriend makes me laugh. The thought of you succeeding someday as my dog, doesn't sound nearly as impossible. You just have a very long way to go."

"Thank you, Kavya." Manoj said, leaping to her feet and worshiping them. "I will do everything in my power to become a good dog for you."

"And I bless you in that endeavor." Kavya said. "Here, show me your face so I can spit on you." Manoj looked up to her and closed his eyes as she gathered up a ball of saliva in her mouth and spat on his face. "There you go- that's your blessing."

"Thank you so much, Goddess." Manoj crawled back to kneel next to me, with thick viscous saliva spreading into a film over his bruised face.

"That was one good blessing." Priya said, observing her apprentice dealing with the defeated man. "You know, I have lots of rules about how rejects and slaves and other inferior beings like these two should behave in front of us. Your slave isn't obeying any of those."

"What are your rules?" Kavya asked.

"Look at how my slave keeps his head down below the level of my knees." Priya pointed to me. "Your slave doesn't."

Your head below my knee level!

"So rude of you!" Kavya shouted at Manoj. "How dare you keep your head so high?"

"That's not even the worst part." Priya said. "My slaves aren't allowed to talk to me. Not even 'thank you'."

"Grrr..." Kavya said, shifting over to the other side and delivering a hard kick to Manoj's head. "Stupid dog. When will you stop being disrespectful to me?"

"And you," Priya kicked my shoulder. "You're a loser. Why can't you teach him how to be a loser?"

The brutal kicks began to rain one after the other, piercing our shameful naked bodies until we were both on the floor tasting the dusty matted floor with our tongues. "You know what? Both of you are sentenced to one hundred whip cracks from us."

A hundred lashes from her whip, for not being a good sample slave to Priya and her friend.

"Keep your ugly heads on the floor," Priya said, "and spread out those hands." Manoj and I obeyed despite the burning pain. "Because we are going to offer you a way to decrease the sentence." Priya stepped over my body and planted her legs on both sides. "You are both going to do push-ups for us, right here. We may even sit on your backs while you do that. The more push-ups you do, the fewer whip cracks you both would have to suffer. Each push-up exempts you from two beatings. Is that understood?"

I nodded, and so did the other slave. "Good, then. Start now, slaves." A look at the sharp whip in her hands filled me with fear. I pushed the ground away from myself, then bent my elbows. "One," she counted. I went on with the push-ups until I reached 25. My hands began to twist and flail on the path as it had exerted every molecule in them to their very highest limit. Just then, the cold whip touched my skin. I went for a couple more before dropping to the ground exhausted.

The other slave had done worse than me, I was sure, but I had no chance of looking that way or keeping my eyes open. "Useless slaves." Kavya said, sitting down on Manoj and raising the whip. "Eat this, you reject!" She unleashed her power on him, cutting into his back and making him flinch under, helpless and exhausted. Priya's weapon landed on my back with even more crushing force and proximity, vibrating my very existence with the unbearable, cold whip. The girls went on whipping us, without keeping a count of how many push-ups we did complete. That was simply a ploy to decrease our resistance to the thing they were doing then, whipping us until they saw our blood and felt happy.

The whip cracks began to roll their way into my spine, and my crushed soul could do nothing in resistance but smile. The Goddess must have her way, even if I died from the pain.

"Look at my slave," Kavya said, pointing at Manoj. "He looks entirely dead to me."

"Hey, you!" Priya said, kicking my head up. "Go check his pulse." I stretched out my hand in the other slave's direction and just reached his neck. I nodded, there was a pulse.

"He's probably just passed out." Kavya said. Kavya stood over her unconscious reject. She tapped his face with her feet. "Hey Manoj! Wake up." Manoj continued to breathe heavily, his body lying on the floor with no hint of movement. She rubbed the bottoms of her feet on his face.

"I think I know how to wake up rejects like you." Kavya said, bending her knees and bringing her butt over his face. She piloted her clean buttocks over him and spread their sweaty skin all over, trapping and crushing him in their divine scent. "Wake up, loser. It's true, you are, very much in heaven."

Manoj was aroused by her perfect, smooth naked skin and the beauty of what was touching him, even though he could see nothing. He went for a little kiss, spreading his lips randomly in the blissful darkness.

"You are awake now, aren't you?" Kavya laughed.

"Yes?" Manoj replied, nervous that the moments would end.

"Now, how awake are you?" Kavya asked.

"I feel very good, Kavya. I don't think I need sleep for many more hours. Thank you for asking."

"Hey, I don't care about you." Kavya said. "I just need you to be awake for the last part of your rejection."

"Oh, no. We're still on that?"

"Of course we're still on that. You stalked me and you wanted to break me up with my boyfriend. Do you still expect me to get past that so easily?"

"I'm living as your slave, Kavya. You whipped me so hard and made me unconscious. Isn't that revenge enough?"

"No it's not." Kavya said. "But like I said, it's' the last step I have left for you to win my forgiveness. Do this, and you can spend the rest of your live being my slave. Just like that slave Priya brought over. No more punishment."

"What is this last task, Kavya?" Manoj asked, kissing her ass.

"Well. My boyfriend is coming over in a few minutes." Kavya said. "And we are going to do it on my bed."

"That's good for you?"

"It's marvelous for me. You, on the other hand, not so much. Because I'm going to tie you and gag you and throw you under my bed." Kavya sat herself down on his face. "You'll spend the whole night just listening to me screaming with joy, while you have to fend off a bunch of spiders and cobwebs under my bed with tied hands."

"So that's your plan. You beat me up and hurt me physically, and now you want to torment me psychologically."

"Exactly." Kavya stood up, turned around and sat down on his face again. "For now, I want you to lick my pussy. And really get in there." Kavya said, shaking herself on her slave's face. "Do you have a tongue or not?"

"I do, I do."

"Then fuckin' use it! Let me feel it deep inside my cunt. Go on, get in there." Kavya said. Manoj stuck up his tongue and went into the girl's beautiful ass. "Something like that. Make my pussy ready for action."

Kavya bounced her ass cheeks up and down his face and moaned as she forcing her reject's tongue into the valley of her smooth, clean pussy.

"A real man like Rohan would get to push his penis into that. But losers like you only get to do it with you tongue."

Manoj silently enjoyed the intended punishment with an eager tongue and closed, obedient eyes.

She then rubbed herself on his tongue for the finish, stood up and walked away.

"What's going on, Kavya?"

"Time for you to go under my bed." Kavya said, returning to the scene with ropes. With expert precision and practiced efficiency, she bound the reject's hands together.

"That is too tight, Kavya. I can't feel my hands." Manoj cried.

"Well, it isn't tight enough to shut you up," Kavya said, grabbing the ends of the ropes and going for a tighter knot, squeezing tears out of his eyes. She then bound the legs together in an equally tight hellacious knot.

"You like to sniff girl's panties, loser?" Kavya asked, dangling her pair in her hand. Manoj didn't answer. "In that case, I'll just stuff this into your mouth," and she did.

Manoj twisted around, making no noise as he rolled left and right on the floor. Kavya kicked him into her bedroom and pushed him under her bed. "And stay there."

Minutes later, the doorbell rang. Rohan was upstairs in a jiffy, undressing himself and pleasuring Kavya with his massive erection. Manoj stared at the undersides of her bed, helpless as he listened to her enjoying consecutive orgasms.