All Comments on 'Probe Me, Probie'

by Jade1017

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dice_CasdenDice_Casdenalmost 12 years ago
Nicely Done

Great job capturing the persona's of the NCIS crew and the action was pretty cool too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ncis

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing this ncis theme. I've been looking for stories containing these characters!! Second please keep them coming, I loved the buil-up and the action of the story plus the suprises of abby showing up and the ending with gibbs!! So please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking wonderful

Oh that it were me fucking and sucking those 3 lush sexy cunts, more and more of this please and soon

bullpup64bullpup64almost 12 years ago
New Light to NCIS story

This was a very hot story. I can always tell a well written story if I can visualize the action,and with this one I could. Hopefully there will be more.

MyLordAnubisMyLordAnubisalmost 12 years ago
More

More please. Maybe with some Ziva/Abby action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice

NICE!!! This was an awesome story...it has the right amount of everything...sex, humor. you were right on with the personalities of everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and am excited for the next chapter(s).

TavernerTavernerover 9 years ago
Hot, sexy and funny!

One word: Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beware

Jade, someone using the name CaptainTagon has taken this story of yours and basically changed only the names and a bit of the setting, then posted it twice, once as an NCIS LA story, once as a Scorpion story (95+% same story each time). They have said theirs is "based on" yours, but it copies dialog and paragraphs word for word. I and others have told them it is plagiarism, but they're defending it saying since they said it was based on your story, it's not technically plagiarism, but that's garbage and I have reported them to FF.

They said if you see their story and ask, they will take it down (it never should have been put up in the first place), so it might be worth a trip over there to have them remove it and/or let the powers that be at FF know you're not cool with it (I assume you won't be).

Peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous