All Comments on 'Problem'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why stay married to such a dumb bitch?

She caused the problems, she put herself in a position of harm's way, she neglected and disrespected her husband, and she was at th point of becoming another man's slut. She coudl not be any dumber if she had been in an accident and become brain dead. Sorry I would have trash heaped her before she went away without a word! No where do you relate how the wife learned of his business meeting.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Take The Hint

One day perhaps you will learn from the many comments made to you. Winterfrog you have no writing talent whatsoever particularly in the Loving Wives genre. Please spare all the loyal Literotica fans anymore pain and frustration and publish your crap elswhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pls, pls pls, grow the fuck up!

my god, what are you... 16, 17? you can't be much older than that. Your stories show absolutely NO life experience whatsoever... you are simply, a CHILD.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed reading this story, and I'm glad that the husband didn't become a wimpy cuckold.I do think that the husband should have been more critical of his wife when he found out about the dinner party his wife and her friend was going to throw.It would have been good to the reader if the husband would have stepped out for a half of an hour, and given Bernard time to work on the wife a little. Have the husband find them in bed with the wife naked and cuffed to the bed. With Bernard ready to mount her the, husband could save her from being raped....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a double standard among commenters

Let's see, the wife had some lunches that were innocent if slightly dumb on her part, while the husband spent a night in bed with another woman fucking and sucking, and this crowd of throwbacks thinks the <i>husband</i> is the wronged party and should toss the wife out.

<br><br>

Overall, I liked it, though it wasn't one of your best storiea.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
WTF???

I totally agree with a previous comment about double standards! Yeah, the wife was stupid putting herself in a precarious position but she DID NOT cheat. Though I luuuv how some commentors never take the wife's innocence at face value from what is stated in the story. Oh no, they make their own interpretations and find ways to read into and somehow find the unwritten truth that shows the wife is really a lying, cheating whore. So, basically the husband reacting to the fact that he and his wife were currently having an issue in their marriage, decides to resolve it by casually falling into bed with the first passable chick willing to fuck him. This done with seemingly no guilt or regret other than the fact he had to admit it to his wife sooner rather than later, assuming he would have admitted to it in the first place if not for the circumstances. Plus he throws out that time worn, "but I still love you" excuse that so many of the LW Mafia condemn the wives for using to try to keep the marriage intact. All this done to help him save their marriage??? How did fucking around give him the strength to work on his marriage? Is this a Scandinavian thing? Then of course the wife has to apologize profusely for being such a bad wife once he rescued her from possible rape in their own home, and he somehow becomes the hero welcomed with open arms. Again...WTF?!?! On top of this, the writing brought about as much emotion and personality to the characters as the almost empty cereal box in my pantry. Whew! I laughed so hard I had to pee! All I could see was if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the wife who had fucked someone under the guise of saving their marriage. Oh lawdy, lawdy how the vitriol, condemnation and calls for retaliation through violence and humiliation would have rained down....Hee hee, hypocrites=funny shit sometimes.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
The only PROBLEM is this story.

I usually enjoy your stories but this one was a piece of crap. 1) I didn't like any of the characters. Up to the point of his cheating, I sided with the husband. Once he cheated and felt no regrets for it, I felt that she should divorce his sorry ass. You tried to have the cheater have the moral high ground and the wife (who did not cheat)as the one to have regrets for her actions. 2) You really expect me to believe that cheating actually saved 2 marriages? It made no sense at all. This story turned out to be a waste of time. I have faith that you will do better with your next story.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Interesting Setup of the Story

I was far from happy with your resolution but recognize it

as a possibility. When he went off with another woman she realized what she was losing. The interesting problem would have been the solution if any to the problem caused by the lack of respect on her part for his image in the community or for his personal feelings. How can you maintain a happy marraige if the wife is doing and hiding things that you do not like? How do you deal with a wife who turns you into a cuckold in form though not substance. It really does not make any difference that she was not cheating! Perhaps Winterfrog's proposal would be the only alternative to divorce! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
double standard forever

Women forgive easier. Period.

Hey, it worked for the character, didn't it??

And he got to kick the punk's ass.

If the wife had cheated on him, he had the perfect right to punch out HER lights. Absolutely.

You sanctimonious idiots should experience some real life, sometime.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Good story - very realistic

I like WF's stories, including this one. Somehow his characters are very believable in the way they always muddle around, usually making mistakes, communicating poorly, and trying to correct things but screwing things up. Very realistic for Thomas to take some solace when everything is falling down around him despite his best efforts - I don't see this as a double standard.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Good read Winterfrog

Your stories remind me of my tour of duty in Europe. When I read I tend to picture events in settings and surroundings as I remember them. Thanks for the flash backs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRAVO # 55

This is a great story.WHY?The answer lies in the word REALITY.No man allows any man to disrepect him in his own home.No one smirks at,handcuffs ,and uses the wife of any "for real" husband without starting a vendetta.At the very least,I would fear having my legs broken.The cavalier attitude voiced often in this forum that real men would cravenly allow other men to bust up their homes is mindless drivel.It is true that there are psychopaths out there who get an adrenelin rush from the danger.But,these are few and far between given the reality that agrieved husbands,usually,have brothers,uncles,friends that will not countenance such blatant disrespect to their loved ones or his property.Countenance is the key word in this equation as it means approval.If other powerful men will not approve of your actions or consider them a threat to the social order then such behavior has to cause any thinking man trepidation. RITTERBURG #55

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Completely unrealistic

To stop your wife from cheating you cheat. The logic completely escapes me. This would have been more realistic if the wife had left him once he confessed. His being honest about being an adulterer got no points with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it

I gave it the 100 because 75 is too low. I believe this is the best edited of your stories and it was a very good tale as well. Thanks for being such a faithful contributor. For those of you who leave the nasty comments, quit reading his stories and get a life. If you want to constructively criticize, fine.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Realism

I am giving you 50 for realism. Women do tend to forgive infidelity more than men. It has to do with why they marry in the first place. Her explanation about the wealthy man who tempted her earlier in her life leads me to believe her about Bernard. If she would not cheat for security she would not cheat with Bernard. Having said that I do not believe she was a loving wife. When a spouse is a concerned as her husband is about a potential rival, a loving wife would understand the threat to her marriage and end the relationship(no matter how innocent) with the rival. Anything else is selfish. I empathized with the husband right up until he cheated after that you could have killed him off and I won't care. Cheating is never done out of love. And one who cheats can not love the person they cheated. She has given him the green light to do it again and he will. A well thought out story with the wrong conclusion. Not your best but still better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hang in there

I like your stories. I would suggest listening to less than 5% of your critics comments. Feedback would be that your story lines are very similar from location, set up, bad guy, etc. Try mixing that up a little more. Also your English needs just bit of polish to carry the story a little better. I have great respect for the fact you write and publish in a second language. I find your main characters honorable and pupose driven. Keep writing and maybe look or ask for an editor. Thanks for your story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Not bad, not that great either..

But I think the misguided wife was to blame for the husband cheating.I am glad she forgave him. I don't think he should have cheated ,he should have had more restraint. But with a wife who wasn't listening to him what do you expect? Anyway I like your writing and generally like your stories, this one was not your best but still a class above most cheating wife stories, that in it's self is a tribute to you, seeing as english is not your native tongue.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Time for Long Hibernation, Winterfrog

your last a couple stories were way below average. YOUR average, not someone else's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cannot relate

I felt like I was reading an affair of my parents...really un-imaginative and dull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Human Beings Acting Like Human Beings

That someone who lives in an other country, using our words can speak to real life better than most here is quite an accomplishment.<P>

For that I solute you Author. Next story please.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

It was a good story and I could see Thomas losing control over his wife and then giving in to lust. As always I like that you do not have wimps, and this was a realistic take on a relationship with the wife letting a predator in. As always thanks for your time and words.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Disappointing!

This the first of your stories where the husband cheats. What caused him to wander - "my wife does not understand me." What tripe! Here is a man who vows that if his wife cheats on him the marriage is over but then he goes and do it. What am I missing here? She has to somehow accept the fact of his fling with the hidden implication that he might do it again unless she does what he says. Now from her perspective she has an overtly jealous non-trusting slandering husband. No matter Bernhard Edelman's past why couldn't he be starting over? He meet this jealous fool so he starts flirting more and more with the fool's wife. It becomes a contest between the two men. I reread the story and I could not find anything wrong with Alexandra's behavior (she was naive). Then we have the dinner. Why did Bernhard set up this dinner, invite Thomas and bring his sex toys? Did he really think that he could rape Alexandra while Thomas was away when he could have lured her to a hotel room or office conference room? Did he expect Thomas to stay away 3 hours when he hated him? The only explanation was that Alexandra had set up things to be fucked in front of Thomas as a revenge fuck or Bernhard thought that Thomas would go along with the planned evening's entertainment. Bernhard had already experienced in the last town consequences from fooling around with another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
alt ending, but shorter

...when she asked for the details of the dinner, etc, and mentioned forgiveness, i thought a statement like, '..no, i neither want no expect forgiveness from you. the marriage has died and i am not interested in saving it. you be with..anyone you want...and the marriage is over..." she killed the intimacy. fini..but then it would have been a shorter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
foolish

the story is foolish

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Tale

I disagree with some of the commenters. Having lunch every day with a man that the husband has warned his wife about is borderline cheating and highly disrespectful of the man she supposedly loves and is married to. He had reason to begin to think she was going to cheat because she was threatening divorce already if he kept on about Bernard. That he cheated first sexually is deplorable but he had reason to believe his wife no longer cared for his love or respected his pride in being her only man. It definitely woke her up about what she had done to him as a husband and man... Especially when he told her that he did not feel guilty about what he had done. She realized she would lose her marriage and backed up quickly! I would say that she realized that for someone to cheat there has to be a loss of love and respect for the one cheated on! She was providing the tender for just that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry folks you dont have to have sex to be in an

affair. Sex is not a requirement of an on going affair. It is obvious due to the briefcase the intentions of the asshole. It is equally obvious without a wakeup call the braindead wife would have been fucked. That she hadnt previously was mostly a byproduct of the husbands questions and comments. I am sorry, if my wife and I were at a party and she adbandoned me to a man and started prolonged dancing with him, either we would have an argument there, she had already ruined our reputation with the friends, and a fight with him. Or I would have left her there, went home, moved her personal items to the lawn and secured the house. Divorce in either case would have followed. What she did at the party and after, is totally disrespectful, betraying, and humiliating on herself, her husband, and the marriage. The real question would have been why did she hate her husband so much to do these things! In the story where she demanded truth his answer should have been only if you answer my questions with truth. She would not have agreed and that would have ended the marriage there. Life is to short to spend with someone that doesnt respect or love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There is only one cheater

in this story.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Not Double Standards

I dont think there is any cheater, and partially fault is of wife. Listen you cant wait to be cuckold when you know you had given your wife all the warnings, You had already told her about waht type of man he is , you explained complete history of that con-man. And you know sometimes if a woman is seduced by some perfect seducer it is difficult to stop. And from whole the story he was completely honest with her, So no cheating. And about having sex with another partener well no one seduced anyone they were both very well sober and both going through marrige trouble. he did all what he could do now it was upto her, he cant do anything if she is not willing to put effort in marrige. So from his point of marrige was no longer respectable when chose another man over her husband. To my point he was free when he have sex with other woman. Sex with non-spouse is not the only cheating. LOVE , TRUST and RESPECT. He did not accused her, he warned her, which means he had trust in her that she will not willingly go for it. But she did not have any trust in him what he was telling, humilated by choosing other man over him, apparently not loving for time being. To me he was free. I think marrige has nothing to with piece of paper, it exist in you mind, You are married if you think you are getting what you supposed to from you spouse.

And about double standard, he did not refused her to go for revenge sex, although I appreciate that she chosen better way 'Two wrong do not make one Right' That's what classy lady does. And is why her suspicians were correct because even classy lady like her was being coned by some seducer.

Good story and ideal, no wimpy stuff, not dumb husband, and not very submissive wife after realization. People makes mistakes, best part is what you learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little bit wimpy.

Why people think revenge sex can save marriage, Why would a man will agree for a wife to have sex with other man in first place for revenge on him. I know its like hypocrite, but Wasn't marriage over for him, She did not respect him, did not Trust him when he told truth about him, He could not trust her. And love how can one be sure that his wife loved him when she locked him out of bedroom because of third person. So i dont say what he did was Right thing but could not be considered action on which you need to take revenge. It could have been better if after hearing her offer of revenge he would have simply reject and try to move on, because in the end it was pure luck what he found in his bag. Suppose if not found, was not it a risk. OR Suppose after having sex with him she could not resist herself and continue, and according to her past behaviour i wont believe that she would stop after one night, even if she stop Can you guarentee that he will not persue her and she will not stop seeing him. To me it was pure luck which saved their marrige. Husband was wrong to agree to let her get even in first place and even more wimp when he find out who she is going to do with, in real life, according to their situation, dumb wife, angry husband and persistence lover-boy and his control over her, i think after first night their was no chance for their marriage. so i think hubby was wrong lletting her do what she was doing. Otherwise with some help of luck he did was everything OK.

I am not hypocrite or woman hater. I believe in equal rights for both, but if my wife tells me some other woman is trying to seduce me, i will believe her woman knowns about woman, same goes for man, so she should have believed him. Just think why would someone will risk his/her marrige for a friendship which is Just startd. Will you? So simple fact here was when husband tells he does not like her friend near him she should not even talk to him, Jealous or Not, Third person is GOod or Bad, nothing shoud matter, just drop him. Just simply put some stress on yor mind "WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT?" happy marriage or a friendship. Very simple question to ask yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well

Good story, but why do some men get off to bein bitches in their marriages? Shit shouldn't have gone that far with your wife, and if she told u to leave your house so another dude can come cook dinner, she didn't respect u from jump! U actually cheated after all your bitchin. Good story, bad representation. Should'a let her fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if you are a damn pussy hound...

and want your balls un-kicked, steer clear of Wintefrog! He will kick them as sure as 'Amen' in church!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Alexandra destabilised the marriage by having dates with Bernhard, which earned her the pain and humiliation of her husband's extramarital sexual encounter. Overall, a good result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why is it that every time I attempt to read one of this writer stories--

I feel that I just come out from visit to asylum for insane ??????????

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good enough

I like most of the comments. I too feel she initially showed disrespect, a bit of contempt, lack of love, and threatened him repeatedly. She didn't start worrying about him as a man until after he had found another woman. Even then she disrespected him in his own house with Bernard. I mean, he had told her she had a wildcard to use, just not with Bernard or in their house. Though she did not intend to have sex with Bernard she still showed contempt for him by telling him to leave the house for 3 hours whilst the man he despised fixed her a Greek dinner. No respect shown until she realized he was going to kill the bastard that was showing his contempt for him as a man in his own house and in front of his own wife.

I accept Winterfrog's stories about reconciliation if the sex or the affair doesn't go to far. Of course I, like most of you do not understand why women in his stories can display so much disrespect and contempt without more consequences? I know I wouldn't have cared about whether she screwed Bernard or not. Her treatment of me her loving husband both in public and at home would be enough to find someone else who truly loved me and respected me. He cheated and didn't feel bad about it because of the way she treated him. I think we have to accept that sexual adultery is the marriage killer over there, but only when it goes on to long or the husband has given her fair warning that he has evidence of her fling, affair, etc and wants it to stop! I agree with some that say they both cheated on each other and reconciled.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
old folks story

1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she thinks the English Channel is a British television station

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she thinks the English Channel is a British television station

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
One of the best

I. Thought it was very good! A long standing marriage is worth saving if there is love. Given the circumstances the characters emotions and actions were believable,

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO PROBLEMO

just a situation to handle roughly. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst

Worst story he has written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm just glad

that I don't live where these people are!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

The husband was the cheater in this marriage. No excuse. She didn't cheat but she might have. Still no excuse.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Wondering

Who the redhead was ......

Thx

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I sometimes wonder about the sanity of some of the people who comment on these stories. If, after reading the story, you can still say that the wife was to reason why this marriage was failing, I feel sorry for any woman you end up with. She was very naïve, but if that is a cause for a marriage ending then I should have been divorced ages ago. I know that there are many who would disagree with me, but at some point you have to trust the person you married. Marriage isn't about making the other person do what you want. There are mistakes and lessons to be learned. When he was informing her of the other guy, he was in the right. The fact that he felt that since she didn't listen then he had to ok to go get a little strange on the side shows a problem with him. You can't make a decision because you feel that this person could possibly cheat. Until you have proof that the person HAS cheated, you have to trust. Its like convicting someone of murder because they bought a gun and some bullets. She may have been stupid, but she remained faithful. The fact that some people on this site would rather believe that she was still the guilty party makes me mourn for how marriage is going in this country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great tale author.

Good character development, very believable behaviors. Interesting plot. I enjoy it very much.

The husband identies a danger to his marriage and takes appropriate action, unfortunately a little too late. His wife was already in an emotional affair with Bernard, whom we find out is a seducer and likely a rapist. The wife defends her emotioal lover against her husband in public and at home, threatening divorse unless the husband capitualates his rights as her husband. Having been dumped, the husband is weak and has a one night fling. Apparently he regrets it enough to thimk it through and realizes that the one nighter was due to his horrible marriage and the sure knowledge that his wife would soon move to the next level with n emothional and sexual affair with Bernard. When confronted he tells her of his infidelity and that he is saddened by what he did, but not sorry because has informed him of the only way left to save his marriage. Note that throughout the wife makes no efforts to save the marraige and defends her emotional affair. Any salvation will come from the husband or not at all. Finally, the wife realizes that her husband is worth having, apparently because another woman has bedded him once. She finally acknowledges that her marriage is actually falling apart because of her behavior. Then she decides to use her husband's one nighter to consumate her emothional affair with the husband's knowledge of it and in the marital bed. No creditable mind believes that she is that stupid to have any other purpose, at least on a subconscious level. One can only imagine that she will make her choice of men after she beds Bernard. Then WF has the husband do what a real man would do, lose his temper and assault Bernard. The wife again protects her lover and manages the get her husband to stop thebeating/chocking. Finally, faced with contents of the briefcase, the wife acknowleges the truth, her own actions and emotional affair, and the fact that her husband saved their marriage, and likely her being filmed and blackmailed, if not raped. She becomes repentant and the husband succeeds in doing what he did from the beginning; he save his marriage. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
divorce

her ass. she is idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have read a few of this author's submissions and enjoyed the quirky cultural differences, but this, I'm afraid, has no literary merit and appears to be the work of someone with acute mental problems.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
I like Winterfrog

his quirky style is refreshing.He doesn't allow the stupid wives to be trick out of their panties by a pussy hound. His 'hubbies' don't sit around like a wimp and take shit from delusional angry wives. Sure as a Amen in church, someone will get his ass kicked for messin' with Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish

sometimes I wish in these stories , woman would see a predator for what he is.

Couldn't blame her if she took a free pass far away but how stupid can she be about what could have happened.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
That's How You Do It!

That's right, sometimes violence is the answer! If an asshole inserts himself in between you and your wife or kids - they are in for pain of one kind or another. There is nothing wrong with that! Just make sure nothing blows back on you. Winterfrog is one of the few on this site that gets it. The worst case is a short trip to jail, well worth it if need be. If the bitch sides with the other guy, then you are better off without her. It is that simple.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
always

I always enjoy your stories - they seem to have a "homespun" appeal that I enjoy

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Though i'm late to the party...

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm sure English is your second language, but once I got in the rhythm of thing it didn't matter. I wish I had a second language to fall back on.

Thanks for a good story.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
I read this story before, but...

found it just as entertaining this time. I like the fact that hubby confronted his problem head on. In way too many of the stories, the husband has to come up with some elaborate scheme to get proof of the wife's infidelity. They always slink out of the house, then lie to the wife about being out of town while they ponder their revenge in some motel room.

This guy is my kind of guy. Beat the crap out of the SOB and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not sure my vote will count because I know I've voted for this before, but I gave 5*s anyway.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER ABOUT

the Golden Greek Trilogy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved how the husband handled the situation. No wimp husband and a good ending. Very entertaining. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would have divorced the wife for causing the original problem. I would not be able to trust her anymore.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
He was the cheater

Story seems to be trying to misdirect from husband. He's a control freak, cheater, and a hypocrite.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Not a single sympathetic character in this mess

No love anywhere in any of them. Not the author's best offering to date

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible writing

At least she didn't actually cheat but my God is she stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I do not know who is more of a moron the husband or the wife. He should have left her when she was hanging around the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I usually like your stories

Not this one. Realizing what a dog Bernhard was, I think that an angry husband would have dealt with the interloper better. Fucking some sales woman in his own home town was just plain stupid and made him no better than his cheating wife. And she was cheating. Regardless of whether or not she had had sex with Bernhard, she was doing things a married woman shouldn't. But his logic in having an affair was just awful and I don't see his wife forgiving him even if he did save her some time with the paddle and some anal sex. Really no likable characters anywhere in this story. UGH!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree totally with anonymous comment almost exactly what I was going to write

No need as above said it all

1 star

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
This was really weird but entertaining.

4*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

A typical Frog story, except for husband cheating. Stupid wife, wiley seducer , and a close call. Assholes for an asskicking and marriage saved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PRETTY GOOD!

SINCE I CAUGHT MY WIFE IN THE ACT OF CHEATING YEARS AGO AND IT STILL HURTS, I AM GREATLY IN FAVOR OF BTB STORIES. BUT I AM ALSO AN ADVOCATE OF "KTB" (KILL THE BASTARD) STORIES SO I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THE LAST GUY WITH THE SHOTGUN DIDN'T AIM A LITTLE LOWER.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Thomas Dahl?

His wife should have been named Barbie Dahl

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

A story about two cheaters. Big freaking deal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked your story

Story was developed. The ending tied every thing to gather.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Like

I have read many Winterfrog stories but this one is my first reading. it reminded me of a situation related to me by a guy i worked with many years past. Nice guy, straight forward and direct, I will call him Roger. He related to me events very much like the beginning of the above story. He was late forties, his wife a little younger , children grown up and gone. A guy moved into the village, i will call him Tosser, he had grown up in the village but moved around because of his work. Apparently Tosser thought he was gods gift to women and at every opportunity was making an obvious play for Rogers wife. Roger spoke to his wife about Tosser, she accused him of being silly and jealous, this went on for a couple of weeks , others in the village could see Tosser for what he was but not Rogers wife. Tosser became more adventurous and bickering turned into full blown arguments. Then as told to me by Roger, he thought how ridiculous the situation had become. Their behaviour was more like teenagers who get into arguments about boy friends or who is going out with who. I'm to old for all this nonsense said Roger, he went to a solicitor (lawyer in U.S.) and started proceedings for divorce. Roger reckoned it took a week for her to get over the shock but it had the desired effect. They went to a marriage guidance counsellor and got sorted out, yes that was Roger, straight forward and direct, no messing about. P.S. liked the story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good story

Old Frog does a little cheating to scare wife straight. Unusual, but effective in this case. He should have thumped Bernie a little more though.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

bad. she should have divorced the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Interesting

First time read I wasn't thrilled. Funny thing is I liked it a lot better when I read it the second time. Go figure.

I think the difference was although I didn't like the MC cheating, in the long run it prevented wife from being raped and anally violated on film. So while what MC did a crappy thing cheating, it wound up protecting the wife from herself.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

LOL. Great humor with WF on this story. This is really nice Swedish mess with a fast and warranted violence. Typical of our Swede. No BS, just action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was weird. I can understand the husband wanting revenge against the wife. But she hadn’t actually cheated yet, and his cheating were bound to drive her towards Bernard. I have known men who have been totally faithful for years, who become pussy hounds when their wife cheats. But in this case, the husband was still trying to prevent something from happening. I would have to expected a beat down from his friends to Bernard, or the hiring of a private detective, and definitely filing for a separation. So I can’t really imagine this happening in reality, so only two stars.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Very good story and for the more dumbass commenters, she did " cheat " first. And despite being naive and innocent, a loving wife never asks hubby to leave for three hours while she entertains her friend. That stretches the limit of " naive and innocent ".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no she a whore dude move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating.

Doesn't matter if he felt justified.

One star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

His cheating really didn't help his marriage. However, it did add drama to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No matter where you live there will always be a Bernhard,5stars.Dalbydad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still can’t figure out what the fucking point of inviting Bernhard to dinner was on the part of Alexandra……

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid story. This Thomas is a juvenile asshat who cheats but cannot tolerate his wife having dinner with Bernhard, before she has done anything. Real dick move there.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

No le encontré mucho sentido en realidad, a la historia no le encontré demasiado sentido

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Load

Load of crap,also he should have dumped her long before the home dinner evening.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

I don't think those cuffs were for the wife. I think Bernhard and the wife planned on restraining the husband and having sex in front of him. I also think she had previously had sex with Bernhard. It only scared her when the husband fought back. The very first time the wife had lunch with Bernhard, the husband should have thrown her out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous