Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

"Why?"

"Because I invited her for dinner and we found out that both of have problems in our marriages and we wanted to talk about the problems. Comforting each other was an important part of it.

"What do you mean by comforting?"

"We talked about possible solutions and had sex."

"In our bed?"

"No, of course not. After the dinner we went to her hotel room for a nightcap and after a while we gave in to the tension. It wasn't anything I had planned to do."

Alexandra was silent for a while before she asked, "Do you regret what you did?"

I had decided to tell her the truth so I said, "No, I don't because I'm convinced that it gave me enough strength to have a chance to save our marriage. What I did gave me a very limited chance, indeed, but still a chance to save it. Otherwise I'm afraid that our divorce had been as sure as 'Amen' in a church."

I saw the very confused expression on her face because she had expected a "Yes" and probably had nasty questions ready to follow up that answer. I continued, "I promised to tell you the truth and I will continue to do that.

She asked with a silent voice, "Do you love her?"

"No, I love you, only you, not her. But, I have always liked her very much because she is bright and easy to deal with at work. I can tell you that was the first time for both of us to spend a night with somebody outside our marriages. You can be sure that people living in happy marriages would never do anything like what Camilla and I did. But both of us had suffered from much arguing with our spouses."

"Do you see it as my fault that you did what you did?"

"No I don't because nobody forced me to do what I did. I can say 'No' or go away from such a situation. I'm responsible for what I did."

"What about possible consequences, did you use protection?"

"Yes we did."

"So you use to have condoms in your pockets?"

"No, but Camilla was more clever than me and bought a three-pack in the Ladies room."

"So that bitch planned to seduce you and you didn't say 'no'. Can you say one single reason why I should think about forgiving you?"

"I love you and I really hope that you still love me."

"Do you really think I can do that and how could that be possible? Would you like me to get even?"

"Though it can be difficult, it is still possible to go on if you love me. No, I don't think revenge sex is a good solution and I would not like you to do it. But, if it is necessary for you, I can't object or complain if you have to do that. I hope that you would do it discreetly and away from town at some conference or course. Please don't humiliate me with any details. But revenge sex with that creep Bernhard or somebody else that both of us knows or doing it in our house is out of question."

She got upset and shouted, "Do you really think you, a damn cheater, are in position to tell me any conditions in this matter?"

"Yes I do because I love you very much and really hope that you will forgive me. I've been 100 percent honest with you and offered you to get even if you demand to do that. But please remember that I will never take any crap from that damn coward con man Bernhard. It is your simple choice; you can dump me and be used by that kinky psychopath Bernhard. Or you can forgive me if you still love me because I am your loving husband."

I continued, "If you want me you have to skip all connections with Bernhard. I hope you don't have any doubts about where I stand in this matter. Have you? One important question that you didn't mention at all during this talk is: Do you still love me?"

Alexandra hesitated for a long time before she began to sob and replied, "I don't know. No I don't know if I still love you or not because my mind is so completely filled with anger and disappointment that there is no room left for love. One thing is for sure, I don't love anybody else. You have always been my only love and I've been faithful to you though several good men have tried their best to win my love. I could have left you to be a spoiled wife to one of the most wealthy industry leaders in our country."

She noted the surprise in my face and continued, "He was the main speaker at a conference, stayed at the hotel for the dinner at the evening and choose to sit next to me during the meal. We had a very pleasant talk during the dinner and went on with drinks at the bar. He was very impressed when I said 'no thanks' to his invitation about further meetings on his behalf at exclusive places around the world. I told him that it sounded great but my husband was my only love so I preferred to stay with him. He told me that such a faithful wife had always been his highest desire and that he really envied my husband. He was a gentleman and didn't try any further seducing tricks because he respected me. We only shook hands and said goodnight without as much as a kiss. My colleagues regarded me as an idiot who preferred you. But I have never regretted that simple choice."

I didn't doubt her and said, "I really love you and hope that you haven't been too disappointed with me and our children far from the spotlights of great wealth and fame. However, I'm still curious about how a classy woman who once in time said 'no thanks' to all these great men nowadays allows herself to be slowly trapped by a psychopath like Bernhard, who must be an incredibly clever seducer. He ought to be stuffed and shown in some hall of fame."

She became angry and shouted, "You are not funny and you better skip that crap. I've heard enough and my decision in this sad matter will be the most important one during our marriage, so I need some further time to think about it. You can take your things to the spare room and sleep there. We will not have any sex either in the marriage or outside the marriage until we have a final decision in this mess. Is that clear?

"Yes."

Then we agreed not to say anything to our children, relatives, or friends until Alexandra had made her final decision. During the following days, we still continued to have breakfast and dinner together and talked about daily matters.

A happy Camilla rang me on Wednesday at my job and said that she and her husband had solved their problems and had a new start for their marriage. I told her that Alexandra had in some unknown way been told about our night and hadn't decided about divorce yet but was thinking about it. Camilla offered to speak with Alexandra if she wanted to do that.

I told Alexandra that evening but she only said that wasn't on her agenda for the time being but maybe later. She even told me that she had been thinking a lot about our problem but had no final solution yet. When I asked if my chances to remain married had been better or worse during the last days she shook her head and said, "Nothing has changed since we talked."

Then the shit hit the fan on Friday when I came home from work. A rather nicely dressed Alexandra told me that she demanded me to have a dinner with Bernhard and her at eight o'clock the evening and I had to show a very good behavior during the meal if I had any intentions of remaining married to her.

When she saw the anger boiling up in my face she continued, "Bernhard and I have met twice for lunch this week and he understands that we can't continue with that now that I've told him everything about what happened to all the kids from old neighborhood. He has agreed that this dinner will be our last private meeting and he wants you to join us so we can clear up all misunderstandings about his and my friendship."

"Where is that dinner supposed to take place? Anything better than McDonald's would be a terrible humiliation for me if I have to pay for it."

She began to look angry when she replied, "We shall have it here in our dining room and Bernhard has promised to host it and will be here rather soon to begin the cooking."

I was angry when replied, "Of course so he can choose the most painful poison. What the hell do you mean by this. Didn't we agree not to do anything in our house, didn't we?"

Now she was red in her face, "You mentioned it, but you are not in a position to demand any damn thing in this mess that you have created. If you want to save our marriage you better do as I tell you to do. He will be here soon and he wants you to be out of the house while he cooks the meal."

"So you intend to let that damn psycho force me to leave my own house? Okay my love; of course I will do that for you if you ask me, but not before hell is closed due to a heavy snowstorm. That's for sure."

Obviously Alexandra began to understand that she had pushed me too far and regretted it a little because now she hugged me for several seconds, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, and said with a much softer voice than earlier, "Dear Thomas, please go now and be back at eight o'clock and don't go anywhere to drink because I want you to be sober."

The doorbell rang and she rushed away to open the front door. I heard her greeting Bernhard, who was a half hour too early. Probably for having the pleasure to of seeing me leave my own house at his demand. Alexandra had taken his two grocery bags and he was carrying a bag from the alcohol store and a briefcase, which he explained with, "Don't dare to leave anything of value in a car these days. Especially not important job matters."

Alexandra looked at me and said with a soft voice again, "Thomas, Please do as I told you before, please do that."

When Bernhard noted that I didn't make any attempts to go away, he stood beside Alexandra, where he, though he was a coward, obviously felt safe. He began smiling and told me, "My dear friend listen to your wife and take a hike."

I didn't take a hike. For a split second it was like a red curtain before my eyes. When it cleared, I rushed the few steps to the surprised Bernhard and kicked his balls. As he began to fall forward I grabbed his hair with my both hands, pushed his head downwards and hit his nose hard with my right knee. When he fell to the floor I jumped down on him and began to strangle him shouting, "TO HELL WITH YOU, TO HELL WITH YOU."

Now, I began to hear Alexandra screaming in panic, "STOP IT, STOP IT, I LOVE YOU THOMAS, STOP IT, THOMAS I LOVE YOU. "

Then she jumped down on us and somehow got my hands off his throat, probably because her screaming had brought me back to common sense again. I rose up and shouted to Alexandra, "Open the front door."

She obeyed and I dragged the completely terrified Bernhard out from my house and threw him beside his car, then I shouted at him, "One word of this to anybody and you can be sure that I'll fulfill what I began to do. Is that clear?"

He remained on the ground and I noted that he had pee in his pants, he groaned, "Yes, yes."

Alexandra was still standing at the open door and I shouted at her, "Hurry up if you want to go away with your boyfriend."

She screamed, "NO, NO, NO" and rushed into the house.

I went back to the house and heard his car leave my driveway. Alexandra stood in the kitchen crying hysterically.

When she saw me come into the kitchen she held up her hands and sobbed, "Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry, Please don't hurt me!"

I stayed away from her and did my best to have a normal voice before I said, "I will never hurt you, I have never done that and doesn't matter what you do to me, and I will never hurt you."

She looked at me and sobbed, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not sorry and will never regret a second what I did to that damn creep. I presume that our marriage is history now."

"No, no, I love you Thomas and I'm sorry and beg you to forgive me. Please say you that you will forgive me."

Then I saw Bernhard's briefcase, lifted it up to the kitchen table. It was unlocked so I opened it and poured out the contents on the table. Bernhard had told us that he didn't dare to leave the briefcase in his car because it contained important things for his job.

He must really have had the very strangest job in our small town, because there on the kitchen table was handcuffs, a leather collar, a leather strap with wooden handle, a small battery operated shaver, a tube of Vaseline, a small digital camera and a cotton string.

I held up the handcuffs and said, "Your boyfriend and you must have planned to begin that damn dinner with a rather kinky starter if he had got me out of the house."

Alexandra's face turned ashen gray and she sobbed, "Oh God Lord, What have I done?"

"Obviously invited your dear friend Bernhard to have kinky sex with you. That explains the long time you wanted me to be out of house."

She screamed, "No, No, No, I have not agreed to do anything other than have the dinner. We have never mentioned any sex and I would never do that, Never in the hell, no, no, never."

I took the strap, hit the kitchen table with it and said, "With your hands cuffed behind your back or neck and after a few such whacks on your bare ass you would have obeyed to all his kinky demands."

"I can swear with my hand on the Holy Bible that I didn't know anything about this. Please believe me, you have to believe me."

I took his grocery bags and laid out the contents on the kitchen table. Bernhard bought some kind of take away from the Greek restaurant. I asked her, "Do you really think that he had needed three hours to warm up this dinner in the microwave. My guess is fifteen minutes; please tell me the truth about what the hell you really had planned for the evening? You had plenty of time to do it, whatever it was. How could you do that to me?"

"He had promised to show me how to fix a good Greek party and I expected him to do everything."

"I'm sure you had got a memorable lesson in Greek style. Don't you know that 'Greek' is slang for anal sex and you can see the Vaseline on the table that he expected that?"

"No, No, please believe me. I'm telling you the truth."

"Okay, I'll give you a chance to convince me that you have told me the truth and are honest to me. Lift up your skirt above the waist, DO IT NOW!"

She obeyed and I'm sure that she heard my sight of relief because she let the skirt fell down and lifted up her top above her breasts. Then she asked, "Do you believe me now?"

"Yes I do and I'll thank heaven for that."

The simple explanation was that she was wearing pantyhose and white cotton pants, far from sexy but as she said very comfortable panties she used to wear for daily use together with a rather comfortable sports bra. That wasn't underwear for a woman's first sex date with her lover. If she had any such intentions with Bernhard she would have been dressed in something much more sexy, like the black laced underwear and stay up stockings that she used to wear to tease me on special occasions. Now I knew that she had told me the truth.

Nobody will ever know how Alexandra would have reacted to Bernhard's intentions to use the time they had free before the dinner. But her non-sexy underwear made me one hundred percent sure that she had not intended to have any sex with Bernhard. Bernhard was a skilled con man and no doubt that he had convinced her that he needed all that time for his cooking.

She asked me, "Can you forgive me for being a stupid bitch inviting a rapist to our house and creating all this terrible mess?"

"Yes I can, but what about me? My darling Alexandra, can you forgive me for what I did?"

Now she gave me the first smile during the whole evening, hugged me and said, "I love you Thomas and I have forgiven you, but I wanted to let you wait until tomorrow morning before I told you about that. I have booked a room and dinner tomorrow at the Count's Mansion for celebrating the new start in our marriage. I really hope that you still love me and want to continue our marriage and celebrate that with me."

That was pleasant surprise and I held her tight, gave her a long kiss. She began to laugh and said, "Promise to be a good boy and I may find something at the bar."

That bar is famous for it's great collection of rare malt whiskies.

That old mansion was built about 350 years ago by a Count who had made a huge fortune as an officer during the continental 30-year war. It was mainly used as a summer and hunting residence for his recreation. Situated on a peninsula overlooking a picturesque lake, it is a wonderful place. In later days historians learned that the Count's real reason was to get away from his nagging wife to have good times with a much younger and prettier mistress.

Today this mansion is carefully restored and extended with some new buildings in old style to accommodate a high-class hotel and restaurant. During the weekdays it is mostly hired by big companies for their meetings, butt at weekends it is very popular for birthday parties and couples celebrating important matters. I really looked forward to going there.

But first, we had to decide what to do for the present evening. The first step was to put Bernhard's kinky things back into his briefcase. After that I took his food out to the garbage can. Then Alexandra suggested to my great surprise, "Let's go out for the dinner. What about some Italian food? It would be fine for me."

"You know, don't you?"

"Yes I do, but that sin is forgiven. It is important for me if you dare to go there again?"

"Of course I do, I often go there with business connections and going there with a loving wife would be a great opportunity."

I booked a table and we went there. It turned out to be a very pleasant Italian dinner without any further arguing at all.

Back home we opened the bottle of Champagne we kept at home just in case we got lucky in Lotto or V75, which never had happened.

When I suggested that we sit down in the living room, Alexandra took the bottle, two glasses and went to towards the bedroom saying, "Come here buster, I've been waiting for this for ages."

In the bedroom she immediately took off her top and skirt and began to laugh standing in her pantyhose and comfortable but non-sexy bra. She said, "I've been waiting but not expecting anything today."

"Take it off for and I'll show you sparkles."

I undressed as quickly as I could and took her to the bed where I felt how wet her pussy already was. We skipped the foreplay and went to immediate action. I don't know if she saw any sparkles or not but only a few minutes later she moaned, screamed, and scratched me hard on my back with her nails. I had build up a big load during the time we had been out of action and I filled her with that.

Afterwards she began to sob and told me how much she loved me and how sorry she was for being a silly selfish bitch. I comforted her by saying that shit happens in all marriages and as we had cleared up ours it was time salute it. After a glass of Champagne she tried to suck my tool hard again but gave up after less than a minute and filled the glasses again.

Then she asked, "You gave me a 'wild card' to be used at some course or conference. Is it still valid?"

"Yes but as I told you, I don't want to know anything about how you are using it"

"I don't need that 'wild card'."

I nearly choked on my Champagne before I could ask, "What?"

To my surprise she began to laugh loudly before saying, "Calm down my love, nothing has happened and nothing will happen. I love you very much with all my heart and don't want to do anything that would hurt you."

Somehow I got hard again and gave her a good reward for skipping her "wild card".

After that sex we had some small talk when she told me that she had been very angry and humiliated about my cheating with Camilla and feared that our marriage would be history because it would be too difficult for her to forgive my cheating. She had feared that there was no way for us even if she decided to forgive me. But when I told her that I didn't regret my cheating she began to realize that it was she herself with good assistance from Bernhard that had forced me to do what I did.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers