Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Alexandra had not told Bernhard about my cheating and decided not to tell him about it or continue to see him on his requests though it so far had been only innocent lunch meetings. Indeed totally innocent without any hugging or even a kiss on the cheek. Alone in our bedroom Alexandra had plenty of sleepless time, which she used to think about our marriage. After a while she began to see how Bernhard had created our quarrels and how he slowly had increased his influence over her.

She decided that it was a high time to put a stop to her lunch meetings with Bernhard before they went out of her control and she confessed that she had been incredibly naïve by accepting his suggestion about the Greek dinner as a last meeting between the three of us. Once again she began to cry and told me that she never had intentions other than dinner.

After the breakfast we took a closer look at Bernhard's camera and found that he had used it for short film sequences. The first was a red haired woman in her mid thirties, dressed in a white top and black skirt on her knees, sucking a standing man's cock. He held the camera with his left hand and had a hard grip on her hair with his right hand. Though the sound was bad, we could hear Bernhard demanding her to suck it deeper and better.

The next film sequence was of the same red top, now naked on her knees on a coffee table with a man fucking her hard from behind. Again, he obviously held his camera with his left hand.

Then, the pictures showed the redhead in different positions with and without clothes. As far as we could see she didn't look happy in any of them. Rather quite the opposite. I downloaded everything to my computer and burnt it to DVD before deleting everything stored in the camera.

Alexandra looked concerned as she realized that she would probably have been the star in Bernhard's next film sequences and pictures if I had obeyed what she demanded me to do and left her alone with Bernhard in our house for a couple of hours.

The evening at the Duke's Mansion was great with a very romantic dinner and a good time at the bar where she surprised me with a 40 year old malt whisky from Islay as the first drink.

Later in the evening at our room she took off her dress and now she was wearing very sexy thin black-laced underwear and stay-up stockings. Indeed quite different from the previous evening. She was sexy, incredibly sexy.

I was a happy man to have such a wonderful wife whom I really loved so much. The very romantic evening had a great effect on my cock, which now had turned very hard. Alexandra pushed me down on the bed, dragged off my pants, took off her own panties, and mounted me for a hard ride. It was a new start in our marriage and we fucked like newlyweds.

Epilog

After our new start Alexandra's and my marriage remained better in many ways. Maybe because we knew that love can be a fragile gift and therefore did our best to keep it alive. Both of our children noted the difference in our relationship and asked questions, but we didn't see any reason to bother them with what had been our problems.

Bernhard never asked about his briefcase and we decided to have it stored in our basement for some time before throwing it into the trashcan. Only a three weeks after I had thrown him out of my house an angry husband had caught Bernhard with his pants down together with his wife in their bedroom and fired both barrels of his shotgun into the wall just above Bernhard's bare ass. I guess Bernhard no longer regarded our town as the paradise he remembered from his childhood days because he skipped his job and left, I don't care where to.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers