Producing TWC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden roughness was too much for Kristina, and as Rob's fingers pulled hard on her nipples, she exploded. Rob buried his cock deep in her pussy as he felt the walls of her vagina twitch as Kristina's orgasm ripped through her. She wailed as her muscles convulsed wildly, the waves of pure pleasure rolling through her body.

The sudden tightening of her pussy brought Rob to the edge of his own orgasm. As soon as Kristina's orgasm subsided he spun her around, laying her flat on her back on his carpeted office floor. Kristina opened her eyes for the first time in a while to witness Rob kneeling over her chest. She watched as he slid the latex condom from his manhood, bringing his slit to bear.

If it wasn't before, Kristina knew that the remaining sexual activity would be geared to her bosses pleasure. As Rob placed his cock between her breasts, Kristina reached up, pressing her own tits together. He enjoyed the feeling her soft flesh as she wrapped it around his cock. Rob slowly slid his cock back and forth in the valley between her breasts, giving her a slow tit-fuck.

He could not last long watching the married blonde squeeze her own tit flesh together around his cock. Looking into Kristina's eyes, Rob slid forward, straddling her face and pressing his manhood against her cheek. She felt his balls strike her chin as suddenly his cock jerked and he began to cum on Kristina's face.

Kristina quickly closed her eyes as Rob erupted. The first blast struck her forehead, dripping in hair. He held his cock, firing several more jets of sperm, covering her nose, cheeks and lips with his seed.

When he finally finished emptying his big load, he stood up, admiring Kristina on her back, her face covered with his cum. She used her fingers to gather some of the cum, taking it in her mouth and swallowing his salty seed. After a while, Kristina stood as well. Rob handed her a towel from his desk as they dressed.

"Of course your request is approved." Rob told her, knowing that it was not the last time he would fuck this married beauty or her colleagues . . .

12